1 guy, 1 cup (jar)

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was lured ti watch this video on the net (obviously), and when i click the link there was a naked man sitting on a glass bottle. he continued to force the glass up his ass and when it was almost completely in (like 2 cm), the glass broke while it was still in his ass. he didnt panic, his ass just started to rain blood and he picked the pieces out calmly. I didnt watch the whole thing because i didnt want to know how it ended, but it was sooo wierd and i wouldnt have guessed that would happen.

I wouldnt advise anone to watch it, Some might find i hilarious, i only found it mildly funny. Others might find it gross. I thought it was more gross than funny.

I am not advertising the video, and i am sure that i never have and never will stick any man-made thing up my ass lol.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i saw it as a link from here a week or 2 ago....very gross...i suggest to avoid it....should be a warning to others...buy the right tool for the right job.

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shit that is sooo wrong, he may get off with sticking acid (as in PH1 not the drug) in his ass.

Media
I held my hand up over the bottom part but closed the window when I heard the crunch.
LMAO

This reminds me of the web site where the guy castrated himself and took pics of it and was online until he was forced to call the ambulance because he almost bled to death.