1 guy, 1 cup (jar)

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This would explain his blasé reaction. There is so much about this that doesn't make sense (Why would it break after passing the spincter? What about the compressive strength of glass? Yadda... Yadda...). If people can't even break an egg in their hand, I can assume that his rectum could crush granite.
Because it's harder to compress the bottom part of the jar. The top part is open so it can't resist the compression. Who can't break an egg in their hand?

I don't think his blasé reaction was unusual. I think he realized that if he panicked it would make it worse. And it probably hurt to move once it broke. Seemed like he was trying to stay relaxed because if he tensed up it would cut him more. I would probably react the same way.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That video is fake. Glass jars do not break that easily. I bet it was made out of sugar or something. A couple of fake blood packets and you're set.

I don't think it's fake. A glass jar will break when you have over 200 pounds of sphincter muscles contracting against it. Even if it was made of sugar it can cut your insides.

I do think that part of 2 girls one cup is fake. I think they put peanut butter mixed with chocolate into the girls ass before the filming. the vomit part is pretty real. :eek:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Because it's harder to compress the bottom part of the jar. The top part is open so it can't resist the compression. Who can't break an egg in their hand?

:eek:wned22: :lmao:

I don't think his blasé reaction was unusual. I think he realized that if he panicked it would make it worse. And it probably hurt to move once it broke. Seemed like he was trying to stay relaxed because if he tensed up it would cut him more. I would probably react the same way.

I am the same way, when something happens I try to remain as calm as possible. How is panicking going to help the situation? I heard a radio show suggest that it may be fake because there is no screaming. Someone else said that if it were fake there would be bad acting and screaming.

I fear being arrested if I ever find a love one dead for calling 911 calmly.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's an old classroom physics experiment. You wrap your hand around the egg then try to crush it in your grip. If you do it properly (spreading out the force), then it's impossible to crush the egg.

It's probably harder not to crush it than it is to crush it. I'm sure not trying it and getting egg all over the place.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rec3000 is right. If you place an egg right in the palm of someone's hand and tell them to break it with one hand, they will not be able to do it. Make sure you're not wearing any rings or any kind of hand jewelry that can come in contact with the egg.

I wish I can find the clip from Mr. Wizard's World that shows this.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fear being arrested if I ever find a love one dead for calling 911 calmly.
Me too. Then I'll get convicted of murder because I didn't react like a "normal" innocent person would have.
rec3000 is right. If you place an egg right in the palm of someone's hand and tell them to break it with one hand, they will not be able to do it. Make sure you're not wearing any rings or any kind of hand jewelry that can come in contact with the egg.

I'm going to have to try this the next time I make eggs. I hope I don't get egg on my face. :laugh:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I've broken an egg in this manner before. Unfortunately it was in my friends car...