10 inch dick

BoyLover1991

Sexy Member
Media
So I'm chatting to this guy who's shown me a picture, or pictures, of his dick. And it's fucking huge. I really want him to fuck me but I'm a little scared of the size, and I don't want to be shit on our first time. It's about 10 inches long and 7 inches in girth.
I've never really had much experience with taking anal so I want to know if you have any tips for me to be able to take it? Help is needed because this guy is seriously fit :)

kdl4sfo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go slow and trust him, I'll bet it's not his first time, but if you tell him it's your's he should get it. Good luck.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I find that works the best even with guys that have a lot of experience is for me to lie on my back and let the guy slide his ass into my dick. He feels more in control and is more trusting and can take it all at his own pace. Once the guy gets me all in, then I can flip him over with my dick still in his ass and start to slowly fuck him. I like taking my time. It isn't a race.

Reactions: HardUSN

drabman

Expert Member
Media
...It' about 10 inches long and 7 inches in girth...I want to know if you have any tips for me to be able to take it?

Assuming you can accurately estimate size from a picture, unlike most people in general and 99% of LPSG, then get him to e-mail you the non-photoshopped versions.

Here to help.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Kegels.

Lots of kegels for a week prior.

Also, wear a largish and long buttplug for a few hour a day, for several days prior.

And finally, tape a pair of binoculars to your face, the wrong way around, so that it looks a lot smaller when you see it, and that way you won't tense up out of terror.