11-12 inch penis

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
well ive been lookiing around the forums and a lot of people claim to have 11-12 inch penises when none of them have pictures up. anyone on this forum is bigger then the other until there are actually pictures. there are maybe 5-6 people on this forum who are honestly about 10 inches from i know because ive seen there measuring pics. id like to see the rest.

D_Cooter Rooter

1st Like
Media
You're right, 10" is probably the extreme, those claiming higher are not being modest by not howing because if they were they'd likely not be on this site, it's self delusion or fantasy.

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
they're out there. i've sucked thousands of cocks over the years, and the really big ones are rare, but they do exist, much to the delight of queers like me! you won't believe this, but i used to suck a young black man with a thick 16 inch cock. also, i had a straight friend while i was working in a hospital whose soft cock hung below his knee caps. it was very thin, when soft, and averaged 18 inches long, soft! i saw it erect a few times when he was getting bathed in bed. when he was on his back and hard, the head rested under his chin! he was in the hospital for over a year after a car accident, and i never did get to suck that cock! the female nurses used to get it though, especially on the night shift. they named his dick john-john, for some reason, and used to draw the curtains around his bed and take turns riding that big white snake. ahh! good times!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
From what I've seen there aren't even many claims of 8" or better that offer solid visual proof, and it drops off precipitously after that. The bigger the claim, the less evidence, and the majority of these supersize claims have no pics whatsoever. Even the majority of measured pics are suspect, guys make excuses like, "you can't see the end of the tape, cause it was really hard to hold the camera", etc.

Frankly, I don't understand what vicarious thrill guys get from posting exaggerated claims of their endowment. In real life I could kinda understand, but on an internet site? What do you get out of that? It just makes no sense. I wish someone could explain this to me. I always knew guys were obsessed with their dicks and the size of their dicks, just never knew how obsessed till I showed up here.

D_Cooter Rooter

1st Like
Media
PICS LIE, some people are REALLY good at photoshop, video manipulation is harder. The thing is that even when there are good measuring pics or vids and we think we've seen the biggest proven size there's always going to be some silly bugger who claims they've sucked a nine foot long willy, people are odd.

I feel a tad bit hipocritical, I'll upload a measuring pic soon maxcok :s

Last edited:

HugeHands9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it should be measured on all four sides and take the average.... because a good amount of people have a curve weather upwards, downwards or to the side... this causes a distortion in measurement.... take a penis that measures 8 inches that curves downward... then invert that penis... it now curves upwards, but because people measure from the top, it is now a 6.5 inch cock...! However people usually tend to cheat when they measure from the bottom, so my way of measuring from the right place, is to put a hair scrunchy around the bottom of the shaft... and wherever it lies, measure it from there on all four sides... divide by four and take the average =]

But I've noticed that measured from the side.. the average length is usually the same as the side length. Does anyone agree with any of my findings?

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe they're out there, but not in very large numbers. Shoot, I'm a little over 9" , & I figure that's right up there where the crowd really starts thinning out. You're right-without measurements or objects to compare to-a lot of guys are blowing hot air or are just wishful thinkers. Case in point-look how many actually get their quarters out & join the $2 Club.....???????

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
I believe they're out there, but not in very large numbers. Shoot, I'm a little over 9" , & I figure that's right up there where the crowd really starts thinning out. You're right-without measurements or objects to compare to-a lot of guys are blowing hot air or are just wishful thinkers. Case in point-look how many actually get their quarters out & join the $2 Club.....???????
take a picture of measuring it and ill believe you. you have a big penis i just needa seen some better pictures.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
take a picture of measuring it and ill believe you. you have a big penis i just needa seen some better pictures.
Judging by the poster's gallery pics, I'd say the evidence is pretty clear. A quarter measures .955 inches in diameter, 8 x .955" = 7.64". Accounting for variation in curvature and depending how the quarters are placed, those in the '$2 club' can measure out as little as 7.5", even less.

The poster shows 9 quarters, which equals 8.595". Noting that the first quarter appears to be positioned half on his pubic bone, and allowing for the curvature and extreme distortion of the measuring line, particularly up and over the glans, it would appear that he is 7.5" at best, clearly not over 9" as claimed.

I understand most guys want to add an inch or so. It just seems weird when they present their own evidence to the contrary. Hoisted on his own petard, I'd say. I wonder if he'll say he wasn't 'fully hard'.

Last edited:

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
The thing is that even when there are good measuring pics or vids and we think we've seen the biggest proven size there's always going to be some silly bugger who claims they've sucked a nine foot long willy, people are odd.
The furry community should keep the whales in the ocean where they belong. :tongue: