11inches.net

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be very angry guys! The guy who's set up that site has stolen the identity of the cock-owner (NigelBones from xtube), pretended to be him and set up a website that charges you to view 'his' vids. The cock-owner is mad as hell about it, he's in no way connected to the site and in no way endorses what's being done. His vids, under the label of '11inches.net' are popping up everywhere, including xtube, monstercocktube, cam4 and here. The identity thief even shows the vids at cam4 pretending that they are live camming.

I'd seriously think about boycotting the site and telling the thief what you think of him when you see him.

cheers

Dillon

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be very angry guys! The guy who's set up that site has stolen the identity of the cock-owner (NigelBones from xtube), pretended to be him and set up a website that charges you to view 'his' vids. The cock-owner is mad as hell about it, he's in no way connected to the site and in no way endorses what's being done. His vids, under the label of '11inches.net' are popping up everywhere, including xtube, monstercocktube, cam4 and here. The identity thief even shows the vids at cam4 pretending that they are live camming.

I'd seriously think about boycotting the site and telling the thief what you think of him when you see him.

cheers

Dillon

Thanks for pointing this out Dillion :smile:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for the tip-off,

I cannot even begin to imagine how angry this fellow must be. This is identity theft and profiteering from that theft taken to a whole new level.

I viewed one of the videos on x-tube at a time that must have been mere hours before x-tube locked up all of these videos. What I heard was even more disturbing than what I saw as identity theft. There were references in the audio track which appeared to have no relationship to the j/o session in progress. In these references the word "rape" was used and it was implied that the fellow doing the self-pleasuring was the one capable of commiting this violent act.

I sincerely hope that those responsible are caught and prosecuted.

Thanks again for the heads up!