13.5 x 8 inch MONSTERCOCK! (ONE OF THE BIGGEST COCKS EVER)

HorseHung13inch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TAKING OVER XTUBE! NOW ACCEPTING ALL FRIEND REQUESTS!

monstercock13inches

YES LADIES!... THIS IS THAT BIG THICK FAT LONG WIDE JUICY DICK YOU BEEN DREAMIN BOUT! I LOVE TO CAM AND MEET UP! I BUST HUGE THICK NUTTS! I LOVE TO FULFILL A WOMANS BIG DICK FANTASIES! LOVE A MONSTERDICK CRAVING WOMAN! THICK FROM BASE TO HEAD, PERFECTLY STRAIGHT ROCK HARD DICK! WILL FUCK YOU FOR HOURS TIL U CUM ALL OVER THIS PUSSYSTRETCHER!

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That is a genuine monster cock, so long, so thick, so straight, such a great head too, not to mention copious cumming in the video. You need to work on your facial expressions if you're going to be a video star!!!LOL

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
if you penis was real then you would be a world recordman

Interesting thought, Bottoman. What makes you think his dick isn't real? Did you look at his videos? Looks pretty damn real to me, but then, maybe I'm easily fooled. LOL

D_Choad Lowe

Sexy Member
Media
HUGE dick? - YES
13,5 inches? - NO

i even doubt that there is a sigle person in the entire world with a 13,5'' dick, that gets completely hard and is functional.

rubbernuts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wanna know what's up with his tape measure? Seems to have paper underneath it, joined in places. Is the tape measure a 'print out' scaled down?

And why would anyone proud of their 13.5 inches - as you would be - only show photos of it "3/4 hard"?

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
I wanna know what's up with his tape measure? Seems to have paper underneath it, joined in places. Is the tape measure a 'print out' scaled down?

And why would anyone proud of their 13.5 inches - as you would be - only show photos of it "3/4 hard"?
everything you said I was going to say the tape measure looks like it was printed out on paper