14" Max Delong

I love Max Delong Giant Monster Cock his movies are all over xtube and monstercocktube.com

B_intomassive

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck Yeah! I love that fat Donkey Dick, he fucked me last summer, my hole was stretched sooooo wide open and man did it hurt so bad, but felt great when he slid it passed my second hole, and he fisted me afterwards, I have the video to prove it.

can anyone tell how i can download free the movies of max delong? from which site?but free...plsss

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sure it's big. But all that pumping makes it look deformed, damaged and diseased. It's not attractive nor the least bit erotic. He'd be better off leaving it natural.

Monsterxnyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aw, poor Maxx. A lot of people trash him but I think he's really handsome, and very sexy, and, come on, his dick is the Eighth Wonder of the World. Even over-pumped, you can tell that he was almost a foot long to start with. Give the guy some credit! He's jaw-droppingly gigantic, likes to show it off, and launched his own line of big dick videos. Size hounds should get down on their knees and thank the guy!

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
according to my penis experience he is average... def minimum size

Your experience? Average? LOL! Go back and watch both vids. While he's not 14 inches, his cock as the result of extreme vacuum pumping is well over 10 inches though seldom rigid unless clamped tightly.

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody likes soft deformed dicks. The guy is a loser and most people dont like him and his dick isnt 14 inches. Which is the name of the thread. 14" Max Delong.