15 inch dick?

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i have seen a 2 metre cock in india, a tribe adds weight at a young age and the rest is history, so is their cock

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it kinda reminded me of that old "Alien Autopsy" thing...the footage was grainy, the camera-work was crazy...it just lent itself to a fake

plus in the closeups, the head look like it was a cap just stuck on a shaft, it didnt look like one piece of flesh

and even if it is real...the video proves he cant get it up, so what's the fun of that?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I call fake, for one pretty strong piece of evidence---the "skin" bunched behind the head never moves at all when he strokes the shaft up and down. If this were real foreskin, while it may stay locked behind the head, it would definately be moving. Plus, notice where the cum emits from the head--if you follow the natural split in the head back to the line where the hole should be, you notice the cum comes out about 1/4" to the side, like the hole in the middle for the tube for the fale cum wasn't placed correctly. Just my two cents. And I don;t think it is 15", either. Look at the paper on the seat of the chair. Assuming it is a standard 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper, the fake dick is at best 13", more likely 12". Even if it is standard sized metric paper ( A4 is 21.0 x 29.7 cm, if I recall correctly). This size is approximatly 8.23 x 11.7", or just slightly longer than the american sized paper. It just doesn't pass the reality test. Myth busted!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Really, really fake..without a doubt.

A) It dosent move at all as he strokes, even a cut cock skin moves.
B) It is hard yet still hanging?
c) No pre cum, spray and no dribble..and he dosent seem to run dry towards the end. He keeps spraying then just stops instead of milking himself dry
D) a cock that big would have been made public and noticed before

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i clicked on this post, can't access, but started scrolling down to see Alex8' response. Where is it:rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
i clicked on this post, can't access, but started scrolling down to see Alex8' response. Where is it:rolleyes:

Alex8 hasnt' been online in three days.

Anyways, a 15 inch dick would have very little use in the world of sex. Unless you find a guy or girl with an orafice the depth of a camel.

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know I'm going to get hammered by sceptics, but that's what happens when you have a large cock. Mine's just under 15 inches long. And I've seen 'em bigger than that, not in person but pictures of So.Africans with cocks so long they tie them in knots to keep them out of the way when they are working.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well Trev3,
You've got a heck of a schlong there,
it would be nice to see a few more pics from
various angles hard.

In response to the query earlier in the post,
no the guy was not Jonah Falcon that I measured,
it was simply a guy that grew up in the neighborhood
that happened to be in the 13" hard range.

So for someone to be 1-2 inches longer seems entirely
plausible to me.

What people seem to forget is that some folks have
longer trunks than others too. So just looking at a pic
of a larger dick
on a really tall dude may not seem long as it really is!
And guys that are shorter appear to have longer dicks
than they really so...
Just wanted to point that out.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I know I'm going to get hammered by sceptics, but that's what happens when you have a large cock. Mine's just under 15 inches long. And I've seen 'em bigger than that, not in person but pictures of So.Africans with cocks so long they tie them in knots to keep them out of the way when they are working.

That is not a 15-inch dick nor close to it.
What's more, it's very familiar, dispersed all over the Net, so how do we know it's yours?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You measured Jonah Falcon? Also if there is a 15 inch dick out there, wouldn't everyone know about it? Everyone knows about Jonah...

Jonah Falcon does not have a dick anywhere near 15-inches long.
His dick might be as long as NIC_IQ160, but I don't think so.
So, nine inches at the outside.
Personally, I don't care ... but I just don't like stupefied inability to draw obvious conclusions.

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, as I have said a thousand times, it depends on how you measure. I too have seen a 13.5 at a contest on a rather small Canadian boy. But since no two people measure the same way, it's counterproductive to talk about size. 13.5 is thought to be the medical record, but there are always exceptions to the rule. I would love to see a video or someone that size. He is likely a timid boy who works in a library and thinks of it as a curse.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1st link is a fake..
2nd one is real... :eek: here is the corrected link
XTube Login Page

I agree with himu. However, i would add that I estimate the second one to be 10 inches, MAX. That angle is always a tough one for a good estimation, and tends to make things look bigger. Comparison to the man's hands leads me to slightly longer than 8 inches. But without knowing the man, I'm allowing for hin to have unusually large hands. So I'll guess he's between 8.5 and 10 inches, but if pressed to pick one number, I'll say 8.5 inches.

And yeah, the first one is definitely fake. Look at the lighting, film grain, and just...everything! It reminds me of Long Dong Silver. For real.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dillon, that is one of the most fun videos to speculate about. First of all, like all good UFO films it's grainy, halting and indistinct, so the penile structure and skin texture along with the pubic area itself can't be analyzed by anything except the remote sensing computers at the Pentagon. Then there is the lack of size change and lastly the 20 second cum shot that fills the container. Never have I felt so inadequate.:eek:

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... the video for the 'fake' one appears to be a capture from some sort of webcam. If I had to guess, I would say it was recorded by the '2nd party' and then put on the net. So, in the 'fake' guys defense... he probably 1) doesnt even know about it and 2) did it for kicks and grins and didn't even realize it would be the topic of so much debate...lol