15 inch dick?

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
seems like it would be easier to get a ruler that is of miniature scale -- say that is 8 inches, with all the inches marked up to 12. Seems like easier than all the photoshopped tricks. Don't mean to give people ideas:rolleyes:

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Senor Rubirosa.......I have met with sceptics wherever I post pictures of my cock. I think you just have large penis envy and take it out on guys like me who you feel you are inferior to. I've had guys tell me that they actually despise me because my cock is so much bigger than theirs. If it upsets you so much maybe you shouldn't be here.
I actually don't understand why so many of you take this site so seriously anyway!!!!!

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't want anyone else to take it seriously because you want to live out your fantasy. Just leave, you must have some severe mental problems.

I don't have a 15" cock but its plenty big. I feel no need to pretend to have anything I haven't got.

Trevor3's pics are very fake/misleading. I agree with Herr Alex...or is that '8'?

You undermine the site but most of all you make me piss myself with laughter. Why even defend yourself when your lies are clear to see?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Senor Rubirosa.......I have met with sceptics wherever I post pictures of my cock. I think you just have large penis envy and take it out on guys like me who you feel you are inferior to. I've had guys tell me that they actually despise me because my cock is so much bigger than theirs. If it upsets you so much maybe you shouldn't be here.
I actually don't understand why so many of you take this site so seriously anyway!!!!!

What sort of ruler are you using--metric? Get over yourself Trevor. That's not 15 inches, no way, no how.

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
RoyalT.......Calm down. Plenty big?.....I'll bet you wish it was bigger though don't you? I'm starting to think maybe they should change the name of this site to LPESG.
I think your mentality undermines this group.....anyone here who has a huge cock is attacked and belittled by "small" minds like yours.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, Trev, since you have a cam maybe pic #21 in your gallery ought to have a ruler and a piece of paper with LPSG_Trevor3 written on it.

And yes your dick next to the ruler would be helpful too.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know, Trev, since you have a cam maybe pic #21 in your gallery ought to have a ruler and a piece of paper with LPSG_Trevor3 written on it.

And yes your dick next to the ruler would be helpful too.

I just realized what I want for Christmas, and since I do believe in Christmas miracles, I want Trevor3 to slide down my chimney and dangle that cock in front of my face, 15 inches or not:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think your mentality undermines this group.....anyone here who has a huge cock is attacked and belittled by "small" minds like yours.

Don't be so pathetic, even blind people can see how fake the ruler is in your so-called 'measuring shots'. Your cock is nowhere near 15 inches if it's the cock in any of the images in your gallery.

What really undermines this group is spending time dealing with people who live in Cloud Cuckoo Land. :rolleyes: This group is about real cocks, not the amazing fantasy world of the terminally deluded.

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah alex , u dont need our help with that fukwit, its some kinda mental disorder guys like trev have, i get it all the time when i show on cam, guys saying they have 8 10 12 lol 15 inchers, they have the usual 3 to 5 incher they just need help// keep going alex dont let me hold you back from giving these guys a hammering. mabye a thread why do small cock guys keep posting fake profiles and what is the mental condition of these guys. i have complained to mods before about the volume of fake profiles... drew

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RoyalT.......Calm down. Plenty big?.....I'll bet you wish it was bigger though don't you? I'm starting to think maybe they should change the name of this site to LPESG.

I don't wish it was bigger actually. I'm happy with myself and at least so content that I don't feel the need to post fake pictures on the internet then try to portray them as real.

If you post a photo verified pic I'll say sorry with $100.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I don't wish it was bigger actually. I'm happy with myself and at least so content that I don't feel the need to post fake pictures on the internet then try to portray them as real.

If you post a photo verified pic I'll say sorry with $100.

Hell, I'd make it an even 1000$. Anything to shut Trevor up.

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Jeff Black and RoyalT you win. I admit that all my pictures are fakes, and my cock is actually 6 inches long. I am a mentally disturbed moron who is envious of horse hung men, and I love to fantasize about having a 15 inch cock.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hey Jeff Black and RoyalT you win. I admit that all my pictures are fakes, and my cock is actually 6 inches long. I am a mentally disturbed moron who is envious of horse hung men, and I love to fantasize about having a 15 inch cock.

You know, Trevor, I don't believe that either.

You may very well have a 8 inch dick. I am not going to judge you on it. IT is just a matter of "faking it, or lying".

The dick in your photos, is a nice dick. Good shape, good thickness, good size. It is not 15 inches. Above average, yes.

It's just a matter of being honest. Seriously, people will respect you alot more, Trevor.

B_dadboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
we thank you for your truthful answer trevor. now piss off to the small cock room where you belong and lets never hear from you again. and yes i may be tough but thats what these type of morons are used to. drew

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
we thank you for your truthful answer trevor. now piss off to the small cock room where you belong and lets never hear from you again. and yes i may be tough but thats what these type of morons are used to. drew

You're a little hard on him, aren't you, dadboy?
That's not in line with the LPSG ethos.
We should butt-fuck trevor ... not ostracize him.:rolleyes: