1st guy to make my wife cum...!

slim3000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well my wife and i started this open relationship thing about a yr ago, and it has been really fun. She has met some nice sized guys but its funny bc i don't get why she would say wht she says about this last guy she fucked get to tht in a sec. The thought of her getting fucked by someone huge drives me crazy, and she is turning into the nastiest lil piece of ass. One guy in particular she fucks on the regular and she gives him head and all, he nuts in her mouth and all, but he is avg. In the package depot but he was like an ex bf so being with him makes her happy- however he doesn't make her cum by mouth/dick. She seems to not care too much bc i just finish off where they leave off and lick her until she does. She loves tht from me. One guy she used to fool around with is extra thick and she didn't like sex with him bc she says he's only out to please himself.. However after they finish having sex i lick her until she cums. Wht i had to ask her once is are you looking for these guys to make love to you or what? Well, she claims to like guys tht do the foreplay and all..... Ya ya whatever, lol i'm not too sure abt tht. But this is really why i made this post to begin with. One night she went out with the girls as normal and i kept telling her to find someone. We hadn't done anything in almost a week or so- i know she was ready to get fucked. Well, she did happen to link up with a guy tht was a relative of her friends. They knew each other for a while and he says he has always wanted tht ass but it never happened. When she got home i was all excited bc i thought something happened but she says he only ate her out and i was let down big time. Already being past 3am i asked her if she really wanted to. She tried to make it seem like she didn't want to bother bc it was late but i can tell she wanted him. He was begging her to stay with her for the night. So, i just said hurry up and get your stuff on so i can take you over there. She didn't waist too much time she was ready to go as i was ready for her to get fucked. She still had on this nice dress from earlier and this time i told her to put on a thong with it and i was really going crazy bc you could see her ass through the back of her dress- was really nice...! I dropd her off and i didn't get a text message back from her saying that she was done until abt an hour and 30min later. Wow, man i wasn't sure what he was doing to her but i was loving it. I couldn't stop thinking about how she was moaning on his dick. Funny when i picked her up she had to walk down the street to the car and i could tell her legs were weak bc she almost tripd over something and fell. When she got in the car i said you just got done and she said yeah. I'm like wow- you were having sex tht long? She said yes...! Then, the big shocker came bc i asked she said she came twice... By his tongue 1st then his dick. My mind was going crazy- at tht moment i just wanted her. She was telling me he came at least 4 times and she says he was a nice girth and about 8 inches. What i dont get is this.... She says his sex was about the best shes ever had, but says tht he was going for too long. Huh>???? I dont get it. O but not only tht when i mention practically beg her to go see him again, she says she doesn't want to. Idontgetit. Out of the yrs me and my wife have been married i only made her cum with my penis about 3 times i know of and it wasn't the 1st time we had sex. However i can make her cum everytime with my mouth. I even remember her trying to clown me about almost getting her there but not quite. Im only abt 6in w nice girth but she did say it was his extra length tht was able to make her cum again and this guy made her cum after licking on her i just thought this guy had to be fucking her really good for him to be able to make her explode again ya knoe. But. She calims she doesn't want to have sex w him all the time like tht bc he goes on for too long. Now question.... Is this just some bs- i really think she likes tht dickn he gave her and she doesn't want to get hooked on it. And this guy is trying to get in her pants almost every other day. Even my wife told me herself tht its hard for guys to get her to come either bc they dont know what they are doing, bc they are too busy pounding away, not big enough, etc. So why is she trying to act. She says an hour and a half of sex is too long, but she still came again.... Boy am i jealous but i love it....! Is she really serious about this or is this just her trying not to get attached to some good penis to spare my feelings?

truth4705

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife sometimes tells me she's had enough, women don't always want marathon sex cause it becomes painful, and in 90 mins only cumming twice aint worth all the soreness lol he shoulda had her busting like 4 or 5 times. On a side note, ill nev er understand how a man can not only let his wife fuck other guys but enjoy it, but iguess to each his own.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
On a side note, ill nev er understand how a man can not only let his wife fuck other guys but enjoy it, but iguess to each his own.

Yes, to each his own. For some of us, sharing our wife's cunt is the biggest turn-on there is.

Like the OP, I sometimes fear that the fact that my wife has not particularly dug sex with the extremely well-endowed guys who have fucked her may arise from concern for my feelings. Not that she is bullshitting me, but just never allowing herself to really get completely into it.

I assure her that nothing would make me happier then for her to go absolutely wild being fucked by our friend's huge cock. If he could do things for her that I never can with my cock, then, wow, that would be fantastic.

In fact, despite her not having derived the greatest pleasure from getting fucked by this guy, for me the most intense sex I have ever had with her was when she would come home from his place just after having gotten fucked by our good buddy's big cock.

Last edited:

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
For MarkLondon and others: paragraph breaks, because the OP is worth reading, in my opinion.

Well my wife and i started this open relationship thing about a yr ago, and it has been really fun. She has met some nice sized guys but its funny bc i don't get why she would say wht she says about this last guy she fucked get to tht in a sec. The thought of her getting fucked by someone huge drives me crazy, and she is turning into the nastiest lil piece of ass.

One guy in particular she fucks on the regular and she gives him head and all, he nuts in her mouth and all, but he is avg. In the package depot but he was like an ex bf so being with him makes her happy- however he doesn't make her cum by mouth/dick. She seems to not care too much bc i just finish off where they leave off and lick her until she does. She loves tht from me.

One guy she used to fool around with is extra thick and she didn't like sex with him bc she says he's only out to please himself.. However after they finish having sex i lick her until she cums. Wht i had to ask her once is are you looking for these guys to make love to you or what? Well, she claims to like guys tht do the foreplay and all..... Ya ya whatever, lol i'm not too sure abt tht.

But this is really why i made this post to begin with. One night she went out with the girls as normal and i kept telling her to find someone. We hadn't done anything in almost a week or so- i know she was ready to get fucked. Well, she did happen to link up with a guy tht was a relative of her friends. They knew each other for a while and he says he has always wanted tht ass but it never happened.

When she got home i was all excited bc i thought something happened but she says he only ate her out and i was let down big time. Already being past 3am i asked her if she really wanted to. She tried to make it seem like she didn't want to bother bc it was late but i can tell she wanted him. He was begging her to stay with her for the night. So, i just said hurry up and get your stuff on so i can take you over there. She didn't waist too much time she was ready to go as i was ready for her to get fucked. She still had on this nice dress from earlier and this time i told her to put on a thong with it and i was really going crazy bc you could see her ass through the back of her dress- was really nice...!

I dropd her off and i didn't get a text message back from her saying that she was done until abt an hour and 30min later. Wow, man i wasn't sure what he was doing to her but i was loving it. I couldn't stop thinking about how she was moaning on his dick.

Funny when i picked her up she had to walk down the street to the car and i could tell her legs were weak bc she almost tripd over something and fell. When she got in the car i said you just got done and she said yeah. I'm like wow- you were having sex tht long? She said yes...! Then, the big shocker came bc i asked she said she came twice... By his tongue 1st then his dick.

My mind was going crazy- at tht moment i just wanted her. She was telling me he came at least 4 times and she says he was a nice girth and about 8 inches. What i dont get is this.... She says his sex was about the best shes ever had, but says tht he was going for too long. Huh>???? I dont get it. O but not only tht when i mention practically beg her to go see him again, she says she doesn't want to. Idontgetit.

Out of the yrs me and my wife have been married i only made her cum with my penis about 3 times i know of and it wasn't the 1st time we had sex. However i can make her cum everytime with my mouth. I even remember her trying to clown me about almost getting her there but not quite.

Im only abt 6in w nice girth but she did say it was his extra length tht was able to make her cum again and this guy made her cum after licking on her i just thought this guy had to be fucking her really good for him to be able to make her explode again ya knoe. But. She calims she doesn't want to have sex w him all the time like tht bc he goes on for too long.

Now question.... Is this just some bs- i really think she likes tht dickn he gave her and she doesn't want to get hooked on it. And this guy is trying to get in her pants almost every other day. Even my wife told me herself tht its hard for guys to get her to come either bc they dont know what they are doing, bc they are too busy pounding away, not big enough, etc.

So why is she trying to act. She says an hour and a half of sex is too long, but she still came again.... Boy am i jealous but i love it....! Is she really serious about this or is this just her trying not to get attached to some good penis to spare my feelings?

slim3000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she's serious. Seriously. 90 minutes would get quite a few people sore...

I don't think she was sore at all bc as soon as I picked her up I started licking on tht pussy at every stop light until we got home. I dont know wht it is abt taking seconds but it felt so good I came in like 5 min. She was tired anyway and it was damn near 5am. I think she did mention she was a little sore "take it easy" she said but idc I loved it.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it's possible that she really doesn't like being fucked for that long. Or it could be that she doesn't want to get hooked on it. Maybe she just doesn't want to fuck him JUST because. That's an option too.

Simba

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
next time this happens go with her and take pictures and show them to us... :)
While I would never share my wife, i want to see it lol