2 videos of muscular hunks fucking skinny twinks?

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the first one more. There's just something about the way that guy fucks...he uses that twink, he's nothing but a rag to him.

Media
I definately prefer the first one... the way he kept fucking when it seemed the bottom could hardly take it... a good long fuck as well. Would prefer it not to be on a bare matress.

The lad taking 9 loads though... sounds like it's gonna be so exciting but it's kindof a boring video.

twogents

Experimental Member
Media
The daddy in the second one is the best by far. That 1 Twink ( Guys clip always gets me rock hard. I've seen it a few times.

D_Huge Grant

Experimental Member
Media
I like #1 - i wish I was in that skinny boy's position, I was a bit jealous of him. hehe I have always loved watching vids of muscle men controlling, dominating, using skinny boy. It's a turn on for me, because I love the feel, thoughts of big men being powerful and the skinny boy being "weak", having to submit to the big men. :) Good thread...

alex-xx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like #1 - i wish I was in that skinny boy's position, I was a bit jealous of him. hehe I have always loved watching vids of muscle men controlling, dominating, using skinny boy. It's a turn on for me, because I love the feel, thoughts of big men being powerful and the skinny boy being "weak", having to submit to the big men. :) Good thread...

i feel ya :smile: