3 finger rule

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
inwait8 said:
Unfortunetly not all tops know this. I've had a guy or two just give up which is VERY irritating. As I am the one that is in pain... so why is he giving up? A big dick is going to hurt to some extent... thats just common knowledge.
When I was a novice top, I was fortunate enough to have an experienced bottom teach me how to be patient and gentle. I never had problems with vaginal sex so I was not expecting it to be so challenging.

bigbrick said:
I have long used the 3 finger rule, If I can get them in, gradually going from 1 to 2 to 3, it is still tight going in but not at the bad painful tight for the bottom. And if your fingernails are clipped and your fingers and his chute are well-lubed it shouldn't feel bad at all. And if when you have that one finger in there you work his prostate well with it, that can get him to open up even more.
Rimming works too (at least it works for me on the rare occasions when I want to be flipped). Kiss, lick, suck, finger, fuck, ram. HmmmMMMm...

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
"sit and spin...when you hit the elbow, the ride's over"
Oh...that use to be one of my favorite toys as a child. I never fell off....lol....I do love your rule today...hehehehe...wonder if I would fall off your sit and spin today....:eek:

cjcxx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorcerer said:
"sit and spin...when you hit the elbow, the ride's over"

...but the elbow's the best bit!

(joke but if you could miss out half the fore arm it would be!)

Do any of you guys just ask the girl/bottom if she/he thinks they can handle you?

certainly I could say at a glance and most girls and bottoms I know could as well.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a bottom I've never encountered a dick that was too thick, at least after some prepping and ample lubing. It's amazing what you can take when you're hungry for a stuffing. Damn Lex, I wish I could have been your first bottom, you sound so patient and considerate of your partner....I'm sure I would have been thrusting back on that gorgeous pole of yours in no time.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cjcxx said:

Do any of you guys just ask the girl/bottom if she/he thinks they can handle you?

.../quote]

Most of the offers I get for free rides come after somone has seen my [ics of seen my piss or in a jock at the bar. I never have to ask--guys either say--"MAN, I wanna sit on that" or "Dude--I've never had one that big but I'd sure like to try!" I defer to their better judgment.

CuriousGuy said:
As a bottom I've never encountered a dick that was too thick, at least after some prepping and ample lubing. It's amazing what you can take when you're hungry for a stuffing. Damn Lex, I wish I could have been your first bottom, you sound so patient and considerate of your partner....I'm sure I would have been thrusting back on that gorgeous pole of yours in no time.

Don't let me fool you. I'm actually am brutal leather top!!

(kidding, sorta)

I try to make sure that sex is good for both (all) of us. I get lots of pleasure knowing I am pleasing my sexual partners.