3 Generations Nude

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember seeing about 5 years ago, a well known photo layout of a Grandfather, a father and a Son who were all nude. In one of the photos, they were standing side by side in front of a fireplace. It was very well done. I thought it was in Playgirl but I could be wrong. Anyone have any links to this or have the photos they could post? I've tried searching for it with no luck.

Thanks!

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I see cocks like that, I'm reminded that avg is really around 5.5, why would they even take a pic? (too mean?)

not too mean...but i guess they're just secure with themselves, which is a good thing...or MAYBE they're into SPH...which I had never heard of until I arrived at this place...

DCVS

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not too mean...but i guess they're just secure with themselves, which is a good thing...or MAYBE they're into SPH...which I had never heard of until I arrived at this place...

Yeah looks like the son got his size from his mother side. :eek: BTW what does SPH stand for. Yes I googled it and I don't think you mean Suburban Propane Partners or Smoothed particle hydrodynamics:wink: