6.5 inch cock- Can it get the job done?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a silly, silly question.

a) A man's sexual skill is only tangentially connected to the size of his penis, if at all. Having a big, small or average penis has nothing to do with whether one can "satisfy" another person.

b) A woman's satisfaction in having sex with a man is only tangentially connected to the size of his penis, if at all. Most women care a lot more about the man the penis is attached to than they do the penis itself.

c) Even if b were not true, strangely not every woman on the planet is the same, and what would satisfy one would not satisfy another. Some women like big penises, some like small, some like no penis at all.

I say these things with confidence despite never having sex with a woman, never intending to have sex with a woman, and never having had a conversation with a woman about what she likes in bed. "We hold these truths to be self-evident," as they say.

As for the pure numbers, 6.5" is average-to-slightly-above-average and perfectly normal.

So basically, upshot is - stop worrying and enjoy yourself.

Edited to Add: I apologise if this comes off as unnecessarily tough and a harsh welcome considering this is only your second post. But really, it is one of those questions which is just pointless to ask because there's no possible answer and the asking of it in the first place reveals misconceptions galore.

Last edited:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, your whole life is over. There is not a single woman in the world who could possibly settle for less than 12". I hear there are some monasteries with openings.

Just Browsing
Media
Lol...I am 7" on the nose (so to speak) and I am generally told it is large and women routinely think it is 8+. 6.5 is bigger than average and good to go. Relax for fucks sake.

Antidote

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basically the answer is yes....yes.... oh yes......yes.... YES.....YES.....YES!!!! OH YES!!!!! YES GOD YES YES YES YES!!! OH MY GOD YES!!!!. to quote my partner!!

rhonnie14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah listen to dirk, this guy's a math genius. But like dirk said 6.5 is long but with good girth is big or above average. And like 17612, I'm a little over 7 inches and I get told that I'm large as well so 6.5 would seem to be at least above average.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think 6.5" will satisfy most women except true size queens. But its not just the length that matters...

-if it is thin you will have to work it more skillfully - this is from my own experience of having one a bit thinner
-if it is thick you will likey be a a great size pleaser!
-average girth and you will be quite capable to please as well!

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Listen to hsarge. He's the only one telling the truth. The others just can't cope with their tiny penis and tell themselves that women like dicks shorter than 1 foot.

tehRiot

Just Browsing
Media
My advice is to work with the tools you've got..I've been with quite a bit of women and just like everyone else has told you its about having your own style.

D

deleted716371

6.5'' is bigger than average. If it can't do the job for women, more than 50% of the female population would be sexually unsatisfied because of penis size. Men who don't pay attention to their needs and wishes is probably a far bigger problem. So, just use your inches to satisfy her and you probably will. And don't forget that you have fingers and a tongue too. :smile:

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Probably just an sph troll, but 6.5 is actually ~80th percentile according to the lifestyles study, which compared to nearly all reliable studies is considered skewed towards the high end (averages 5.8", while most verified studies are between 5.1-5.5. Most likely the higher value is due to smaller guys choosing not to participate.) In other words, that's well above average with only 1 out of 5 guys being longer. To go a step further, if someone's 6.6" they're not really noticeably longer, so probably only 1 out of 10 would be noticeably longer.