6 inch dick

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
like, i'm barely 6"(i think...unless i've been measuring wrong). and i do mean barely. i'm not huge at all. and i'm not that thick either. i'm at average thickness, as you can see in my pics. so, i'm not one huge guy, yah? but my cock has pleased many a woman. i think, first off, that part of a wahine's orgasm is mental, yah? secondly, i think it's how you use it, and what other techniques you use.

since wahines have two kine orgasm, clitoral and g-spot, it depends what position and what you do, yah? you can be thrusting and playing with his clit, and she'd get off bruddah.

honestly, i think chicks are more scared of on huge cock, yah? da kine that can tear her vajayjay, or worse, thrust hard into her cervix.

brah, personal question...are you one virgin?

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seems to me , so many males forget the clitris is the center of a woman's feeling. Or maybe they never knew. And the main sex organ is the organ above the shoulders.
Courting, loving, being kind and nice, wooing are the things that really turn a woman on and give satisfaction. once that is done size makes little difference.

Reactions: 1266025

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seems to me , so many males forget the clitris is the center of a woman's feeling. Or maybe they never knew. And the main sex organ is the organ above the shoulders.
Courting, loving, being kind and nice, wooing are the things that really turn a woman on and give satisfaction. once that is done size makes little difference.

Redsquall

Just Browsing
Media
Quoted for truth.

Dinky7X7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being bisexual, I love a 6"er, matter of fact anything over 4 is pretty good too. I can cum just as hard with a 5" thick penis that 8" or 9" depends who's using it right!

TopherW24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well there is a clitoral orgasm, a 'g spot' orgasm, and a cervical orgasm

And yeah if you RAM into the cervix -- not usually fun for her -- but if you work up to it and get her ready and can REACH the cervix to give her a cervical orgasm... she will LOVE IT.

Multiple Orgasms

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a single female point of view yet tell we hear from the women we still will never know but remember women like to say ohh your fine your just right and stuff like that to I wish I could just ask the pussy direct...lol:biggrin1: