6 inch vs 8 inch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cockaholic75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes I would take the 8". Girth is the most important, but I don not discount length!!

Does anyone remember a site the perfect penis or something like that, it had a graph on it. If I remember correctly the perfect penis was only between variable length and girth(round about 6" by 8") ?

Jessica x

Reactions: Goodboybabydick

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Josh, nice piece but my experience has been the woman really get off on the girth, I am 6.5 around just behind the head and over 7 around at the base.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, Thundersplace has a member who's wife and he have been conducting tests amongst ladies in various clubs and so far the 7.25" nbp length x 5.5" girth has been receiving the vast majority of votes ahead of the 8 x 6. A few chose the 10 x 7, some the 8 x 6, and the rest selected 7.25 x 5.5 as ideal.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, Thundersplace has a member who's wife and he have been conducting tests amongst ladies in various clubs and so far the 7.25" nbp length x 5.5" girth has been receiving the vast majority of votes ahead of the 8 x 6. A few chose the 10 x 7, some the 8 x 6, and the rest selected 7.25 x 5.5 as ideal.

Just out of interest, how are these tests carried out?

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have been told by several ladies that my 8 inch length is a plus but what makes the difference is that I am 6.25 inches in girth. They say there is a big difference in pleasure with a thicker cock. I find that ladies that have the ability to have a vaginal orgasm without clitoral stimulation seems to have a more powerful orgasm. Those ladies who could only orgasm with clitoral stimulation seemed to have strong orgasms but not as intense as those who are capeable of vaginal orgasms.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
They are showing dildos and asking them to choose their ideal size.

Btw, they've been asked to start including 6x5 and 5x4 in their tests. Those have been left out so far. So the tests haven't been fair. Also, club settings may skew the results somewhat. It's been interesting that the 8 x 6 is getting beat out by the 7.25 x 5.5. I don't expect the introduction of 6x5 to change things much, though I do expect 6x5 to be selected by some chicks. If 6x5 doesn't receive votes then I will suspect that the club setting is the cause.

BenWaaaaah

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you can hit a place no guy before you have hit, it matters... Doesn't matter if you're 6 or 8 - you could be 6.5 and be her biggest. All depends...

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I put a 3" extender on my 4-1/2" tool, that rings my wife's chimes. It's gotta be 7+ for her. She likes length, but not so much girth.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
I've found that for Fun sex that probably won't happen everyday, 6" is about right for most women.

If they're really active, between 5.25 and 5.75" is perfect. Not too wide and not too thin. Over 6" also slows the process of "getting busy" down with all but the most capable of women.

It's pretty obvious by what most women say that a "Daily Driver" size is more "Ideal" than the absolute limit that they can take.

Smartz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For a guy to really hit that spot I think length, plus some girth can definitely make it happen. Of course the man would definitely have to know how to work his stuff.

FYI,
Regardless of the size, I'm sure they are all can be enjoyable. It all depends on the sexual connection/interaction enables it to work.

jimobrn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello all
I am 5 inches long by 5 inches girth.
My wife never has a vaginal orgasm with me. I have convinced her to have a threesome with a friend who is 9 long with 7 girth. What do you think will happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.