9 new pics of my thick veiny dick! SUCK IT!

Markxxxmark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as promised:
here are 9 new pics of my thick veiny dick!

do you like it? I do.
I`m proud of this massive peace of meat.
you need to be a pro to handle this thick one. Woman or man, get your holes lubed, i`m coming to fuck you into heaven.
can you handle it?

you say there are longer and bigger ones?
of course, but can you resist this beauty?
when you lick my boner eather hard or soft you can feel my veins with your tongue.
and when i fuck you, you will feel them in your hole stimulating your nerves till you explode into mulitple orgasms.
do you want this extra?
Imagine how i slowly enter my cockhead into your hole. my head is not monstrous so the first 2 inches will be easy. i already hear you moaning. while i enter your door of lust, you feel that theres coming more. my dick gets thicker in the middle so be prepared before i push my thick juicy boner deeper in you lustgrotto.
i hear you moaning.
do you like it?
are you already wet?
oh you`re not wet enough for my.
befor i push the last 5 inches of meat into you i let you suck on my boner.
theres nothing better than tasting your own flavour.
can you deepthroat?
you have to make it really wet.
with a soft cry from you i throve my dick back into you. cause of your extra service of licking and blowing I enter you lightly and push all of my meat slowly into you.
can you feel how stick my big-one back and forth into you?
you love it?
Oh i will not stop before you tell me to.
you want it all night?
OH i`m good but i´m not a magician. but after my first shot of semen i do have no problems to start our ritual again, and again, and again...

Markxxxmark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it should be just a teaser for the pics. but thank you. im german so its sometimes hard to explain how exactly i want to make you horny.
rubi try some fingers for the beginning!!

Markxxxmark

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well if youve been fisted by a mountain gorilla, you will be well prepared for me. but send him home before i come. i dont want no gorillas looking at me while fucking. these animal instincts can be dangerous :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn, I haven't looked at the pictures yet, 'couse my cock is getting some stroking even after reading the contents of your msg. You are an extremely hot silver tongued stud and I'm short of breath before clicking to the long awaited pictures. Nine of them? Oh, fuck!

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
nice one, even though you sound like you really love yourself. let your partner be the judge of that. still a good cock anyway. you got my attention.