A Blog Article..."What a Big Penis feels like to a woman"

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's an ignorant article. The cervix is only about 4" into the vagina. It's not at the end of the vagina as the article author suggests. Since she seems not to have personal experience, she should have read more of the threads on LPSG.

I agree that thick is better than long, but the author of this article seems to be unware of the pouch of douglas or of how the vagina reacts when aroused, or positions that help.

Last edited:
Media
the money quote

"Are you really happy with your penis size? Just six minutes per day for a few short weeks can make your penis much longer, thicker, and healthier and give you permanent gains, which you can enjoy for the rest of your life. To find out more about the secrets behind these breathtaking new techniques, click here."
whereupon you're directed to a PE size masquerading as a cute gals blog on penis size.

Hey, Big Al yet another pretender trespassing on your territory

in fact if memory serves there was a gal who used to post here claiming to be a hardcore size qeen then said it was all part of an internet marketing stunt!

I think it might be the same one!

Last edited:

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
It's an ignorant article. The cervix is only about 4" into the vagina. It's not at the end of the vagina as the article author suggests. Since she seems not to have personal experience, she should have read more of the threads on LPSG.

Actually I believe there's only been 1 research actually using a CT scan, & the sample size was under 25, so any research stating 4 inches isn't based on actual measurements, other than perhap cold metallic objects or something inserted, which shrink size.:eek:

No CT scan measurments have been made under arousal.

From a personal view point, my longest fingers are slightly over 4 inches (just measured!)long, & lying down, I've never touched a woman's cervix.

I agree that thick is better than long, but the author of this article seems to be unware of the pouch of douglas or of how the vagina reacts when aroused, or positions that help.

the pouch of douglas ??????????????????????????????????????????? I thought that was Highland Tobacco.:biggrin1:

You do know a lot about your lady bits.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I have fairly long fingers and my longest digit is 3.5" long to the web, 4" to the 3rd knuckle itself. I've been able to touch the end of the cervix of several women (i.e. since I started finding out what delightful spots were available to these relatively short digits) without any difficulty at all even when they're extremely turned on. The asian woman I was with at about the 2nd knuckle - just 2.5" inside.

Not that touching the cervix is in itself a turn-on for them - touch it very gently if she's into being fingered - but it helps with navigating to the right spots up there! Seems to vary in shape from round and 1/2 walnut size/shape to quite long and pointy like a witches hat which I guess would have a bearing on how far inside it is.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ohhh the pouch of douglas, I learn more about lady bits. :biggrin1:

And a google search returns with:
Recto-uterine pouch -
The rectouterine pouch (or rectouterine excavation, rectovaginal, Ehrhardt-Cole Recess or Pouch of Douglas) is the extension of the peritoneal cavity between the rectum and back wall of the uterus in the female human body.

Lady parts seem so complicated :confused: No wonder I didn't know what a fornix was til a few months ago

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, any article that ends with shilling for penis enlargement projects has its credibility immediately called into question.

also, it didn't seem like it really described what it feels like beyond what one would assume. "it feels good, but sometimes can hurt...there's a fullness and some stretching, etc." i call bullshit. :p

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, here's a challenge to the eloquent women of this board who do have experience. If you were to write what a big cock feels like to a woman, how would YOU write it?

That's what I thought this thread was about when I clicked on it.

Ladies??

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, I know I can explain what the fornix orgasms I've had feel like at the very least. The cock hits the back wall of the vagina and moves around, there's an intense release with contractions of the entire lower stomach. It's kinda similar to period cramps but replace the pain with intense pleasure. It pretty much stays for as long as stimulation is kept up and continues rolling throughout the body.

I didn't read the article presented in the link from the OP. It didn't sound worth it.