A Boy Toy

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, i have been a boy toy when in college, just out of college and for like, ten years following, but for women.
i enjoyed it. the sex was fantastic, the gifts were great.
but clearly nothing in the lasting sort of sense, but then again, that's not what a boy toy is for and that's not what he is looking for.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, if you could have a younger boy toy, what would he be like? Age, size, characteristics?

Or, have you had a boy toy?

Or, do you have a toy now?

I want a MAN toy. Forget that boy stuff.

Age range (physical & maturity): 38-45.
Size: 7"-8" (length) X 6"-7" (girth).
Characteristics: I like Mediterranean/Grecian/Italian looks. Hairy. Short statured. Nice butt. Nice legs. Nice masculine voice.

I have a toy but not a MAN toy.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
IMHO,to ask such a question is to suggest that it is alright for one person to use another person for his or her own pleasure. It strains my mind to think that any young person would freely consent to be used. When feeling, thinking, persons are involved we are all by common agreement, at the noblest level, bound to seek the good of the other as we would seek our own good. Older persons ought to lead the way in respectful relationship.

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to have a boy toy!

18-22 yrs old would be perfect. Tall, thin, a tatoo or two, shaved head, bit of a bad attitude, irresponsible but fun, flirty and masculine.

big cut peepee is a must!

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I find the concept of boy toy so different in different peoples minds and opinions. Some see Zac Efron as a boy toy, others as a pretty masculine guy now and not so much a boy toy, but instead would find the more flamboyant Cody Linley type only qualified for the lable boy toy.

impulse300

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i just recently gave up being a boytoy.. I'm just getting too old to be with someone for the money, eventually you want something more.

but one day when im an old fart i think id rather be with someone my old age.. but hey that idea will probably change

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an offer recently for a really hot 25 year old muscular black man to be my regular lover but turned him down. I want more than just sex. I'm not rich enough to be a cougar and too conservative in real life too I guess.

I do have an Internet boy toy... sort of. It's just chat and phone sex since he's like 2076 miles away. He called just today for a little help with his jo and y'all know how I love to give instructions - I'm still wet. I also have a man that is local that would like to be my toy but I've decided to keep that one "friends" although I might eventually take him up on the FWB offer.

largeornot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMHO,to ask such a question is to suggest that it is alright for one person to use another person for his or her own pleasure. It strains my mind to think that any young person would freely consent to be used. When feeling, thinking, persons are involved we are all by common agreement, at the noblest level, bound to seek the good of the other as we would seek our own good. Older persons ought to lead the way in respectful relationship.

I'm 18, and I've fantasized with being some hot milf's boytoy... it's a win-win in my opinion. Of course, as long as nobody is breaking the law or hurting anyone else, it's good.

impulse300

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
see.. i think its impossible for nobody to get hurt.. everyone wants to be loved for who they are.. if they say otherwise there lying

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am trying to get my boy toy aka soulmate. His name is Kenji, and he works at our local Japanese restaurant. He is cute as hell too.

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
OK, I admit it, I would like to have a boy toy.

About 23yo, 6'2. Not too muscled, but with potential. I want to build up the bod to my standards. Juice the toy up, get a trainer to work the fuck out of him.

Keep him shaved, vascular, and very deep tanned. Whiten the teeth, try some cool hair styles.

Make him wear as little clothing as possible. Stretch his balls. Vacuum pump the nips (get them to stick out about 3/4 inch, or longer if possible).

Then after a while get him some cool tats. Once the arms are about 19-20", put some hot naked Tom of Finland dudes on the back of his triceps, or hamstrings.

It would be so much fun to have a toy...!

Any takers?

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, Musclebander. Will consider revamping my schedule so that I can train your boy and as you put it so nicely "work the fuck out of him." Aside from the weights, benchs & machines for resistance training, I've also got the equipment for nip and cock pumping. Can I assume that part of the work means getting all his orifices primed and conditioned, also?

Last edited:

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had an offer recently for a really hot 25 year old muscular black man to be my regular lover but turned him down. I want more than just sex. I'm not rich enough to be a cougar and too conservative in real life too I guess.

I do have an Internet boy toy... sort of. It's just chat and phone sex since he's like 2076 miles away. He called just today for a little help with his jo and y'all know how I love to give instructions - I'm still wet. I also have a man that is local that would like to be my toy but I've decided to keep that one "friends" although I might eventually take him up on the FWB offer.

Ask him if you can treat him like a sex toy and if he says yes go for it. I am sure he'll be better than a dildo, vibrator, or your fingers.