A fantasy: WatchBlack basketball players showering

leanffm: Anyone saw black basketball players in the shower? (if you are a basketball player yourself). Sounds ridiculous, but it would turn me on a lot to see them.
Do they look at each other if someone has a real big one?

A friend of mine saw RODMAN in a straight sauna in Australia (if it really was him). He told me his dick was soft 8 inches. Yummmm. :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=leanffm link=board=meetgreet;num=1075667447;start=0#0 date=02/01/04 at 12:21:46] Sounds ridiculous, but it would turn me on a lot to see them.
Do they look at each other if someone has a real big one
[/quote]

leanffm: If you enjoy seeing black ball players taking showers see "Any Given Sunday". C. Diaz goes to the dressing room and talkes to a black dude as his flaccid hangs many inches. It's shown plenty long enough to size him up! Enjoy.

Luke ::)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I've seen one. Oh, you meant black professional basketball players. No, never seen anyone in the NBA.

@RoysToy: That's football. Football and basketball require completely different builds.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right, jonb, I knew it was football when I typed it, but I assumed leanffm would find it enjoyable anyway.
My question is, do you think basketball players are more hung than football players? An interesting comparison!

Luke

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know, but basketball requires a lot less bulk. Completely different build. That might affect the fantasy more.

Hell, the only reason I've showered with basketball players is because I play basketball. (Amateur, of course.)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen college basketball players of all colours and flavours in the shower. I hate to spoil your fantasy, but they weren't particularly more well-hung than average. Tall, yes; hung, nope. And the wrestling team, as a rule, had better physiques.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
'Too bad there's no easy way to arrange this "fantasy" being described here.....
'
You know....let the truth REALLY become known in the shower room.

Probably would wind up dispelling lots of of myths and stereotypes.

The results might even get some guys to thinking differently (and more positively) about themselves. ;)

(Whoops! This reality would then ruin the fantasy.)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I'll agree with you, Whopper. In the locker room, you just see dicks of all kinds. No big deal.

leanffm: Jonb, any experience welcome, doesnt need to be professional basket ball. I got to admit that I am head over hills for the lean black "brutha" like Rodman.

They are ideal Nilot types.

I once met a guy who told me he had met one after showering, he had to lay his dick around when he was sitting, was at least 10 inches soft.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
??? Most slaves were imported from Africa's west coast. Nilotes would be like Ethiopia and Sudan. (In fact, the word comes from the Nile.)

Some players look at each other. I don't intentionally look; I've found that athletes of all kinds have the whole range of penis sizes, though.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
leanffm: Anyone saw black basketball players in the shower? (if you are a basketball player yourself). Sounds ridiculous, but it would turn me on a lot to see them.
Do they look at each other if someone has a real big one?

A friend of mine saw RODMAN in a straight sauna in Australia (if it really was him). He told me his dick was soft 8 inches. Yummmm. :)

please beleive me when i tell u that Dennis Rodman is not 8 inches soft...Dennis Rodamn does frequent saunas and such..... but he is about 7-8 when hard...not soft ...i know this as a fact....he also has problems maintaining an erection... and goes limp extremely fast ..perhaps this is why ya friend assumed he was hard ..he most likely was going from hard to limp...really fast as he normally does..probably from all the alcohol and drugs he has admittedly ingested over the years...he has a tight ass and extremely horrendous looking feet..and his breath stinks....

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I posted eariler I played ball and showered quite a bit with mostly black guys at my high school. Was the biggest guy when flacid, I couldnyt tell you about anyone with an errection though, so who knows.