A First Timer's Glory Hole Saga

newbear

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the dimly lit backroom of an adult video arcade, Tom nervously waited, seated on his knees. Directly in front of him was a hole in the wall, about the size of his head, which looked out into a similar room on the other side. From his position, Tom was able to observe the other room and it’s door. His excitement grew as he watched this door open and a large man wearing blue denim jeans walk through. He could only see the man from the waist down, but he watched intently as the man stepped closer to the hole. The man began to unbuckle his belt and jeans and then unzip the jeans, pulling them down to reveal a small pair of black men’s bikini briefs underneath. The briefs covered up a very large bulge and Tom felt a wave of excitement come over him. The man then pulled down his briefs and presented a very long, thick, veiny white penis hanging flaccid under a thick bush of pubic hair and over a large pair of testicles which were completely shaven.

Tom eagerly leaned forward from his seated position and became overwhelmed with the aroma of the man’s musk. Instinctively, he opened his mouth and lips over the hanging head of the man’s flaccid penis, closing his lips around it and feeling its soft fleshiness while tonguing at it in his closed mouth. The feeling was incredible and the taste was indescribable. Tom closed his eyes and lightly sucked on the head, applying enough suction to pull more of the flaccid penis between his lips and it to his mouth.

As the man’s penis began to glide in the wet saliva now pooling on Tom’s tongue, it also began to pulsate, growing larger with every pulse. Tom eagerly sucked on the soft penis like a wet noodle making it grow fast. Within seconds the man’s penis was rock hard and Tom’s lips were tightly wrapped around it as his tongue explored the shaft up and down from tip to more than half way to the base. Tom began bobbing his head up and down, taking more inside with each thrust. As he past the half way point, inching his already cock filled mouth closer to the man’s big balls, Tom gagged slightly but didn't pull away, instead relishing in the sensation of being filled by another man's cock for the first time. His rhythm gradually increased, taking more and more of the man’s length into his mouth while continually using his tongue to tease the sensitive underside of his shaft. After several minutes of effort he began to reach the man’s balls with every thrust, sucking the man’s cock in it’s entirety.

Tom felt like a superstar sucking on the man’s penis like one of the deep throat whores from his favorite videos. The man seemed very pleased as well, now moaning loudly and beginning to shake and quiver. Tom reached his hands up for the first time and cupped the man’s impressive balls, becoming even more aroused by the weighty feel, softly massaging each one as he continued to throat the man’s cock. The sounds of wet suckling and smacking and heavy moaning filled the rooms on both sides of the dividing wall.​

After almost fifteen minutes of consistent tip to balls cock sucking, it was becoming obvious that the man wasn’t going to last much longer. His body twitched and his testicles began to pull upwards. Tom knew what was coming, but happily continued to suck the man’s cock faster and faster. Suddenly a shockingly heavy rush of hot, thick spunk hit the back of Tom’s throat as the man’s cock began to pulsate hard. The man moaned very loudly as thick steaming spunk spewed from the his cock and into the back of Tom’s throat, coating his tongue and pooling into a significant load as Tom continued bobbing up and down. As the cum spurting slowed to a drip and the pulsating ended, Tom squeezed his lips tightly around the man’s cock shaft and moved them slowly up to the head, as if he was squeezing the last drop of toothpaste from a tube with his mouth.

For the first time since beginning the blowjob, Tom let off the man’s cock, letting it fall limp from his lips, back to its resting position as he sat back and savored the massive sperm load. He admired the beauty of the wet, glistening, soft and satisfied penis in front of him until it disappeared back into the other room. Tom then swallowed the man’s load in one single gulp, smiling as he watched the man pull up his black bikini briefs, then his blue jeans, zipping them up and buckling them again. The man then turned around and left, closing the door behind him.

Tom’s heart raced – he’d finally fulfilled one of his ultimate fantasies. While he felt satisfied in the moment, a greater feeling of non-fulfillment washed over him. He wanted more. A lot more. One just wasn’t going to cut it.

Just then, the door to the room on the other side of Tom’s glory hole opened again, and a new man entered.

With the heavy taste of cock and spunk still on his breath courtesy of the first man, Tom readied himself for the second man. The second man approached Tom’s glory hole and quickly pulled down his tan khakis, revealing no underwear underneath, only a short, thick, uncut brown cock, completely shaven, with a substantial pair of testicles hanging below it. ‘Jeez, these guys come fully loaded…’ Tom thought to himself, admiring the second man’s balls, as he again leaned forward towards the hole.

The second man’s cock had already begun pulsing to erection before Tom’s first touch. As it grew in his face, Tom playfully flicked his tongue out at the head, licking and teasing it and playing with the foreskin, causing it to begin leaking pre-cum immediately. Tom pressed his tongue into the slit of the head, licking up the pre-cum before wrapping his lips around the now stiff member. No longer shy or cold, Tom immediately descended from tip to balls, taking in the second man’s entire penis in one thrust. This was met with an audible “Fuck!” from the other side followed by loud moaning as Tom suckled slowly back up and then down again, beginning a steady rhythm on the second man’s cock. Tom found himself blissfully sucking only his second cock ever as if he’d been doing it for years.

Within just a few minutes, the second man began to signal the end with his intense moaning and tightening ball sack. He abruptly fired off a long, wet, hot, thick rope of cum into the back of Tom’s throat. The initial shot hit so hard that Tom almost gagged but held strong as a second, third, forth, and fifth equally as powerful rope fired off and into his throat. He couldn’t help but gulp hard, swallowing down the first several cum squirts as he struggled to continue sucking while the second man’s cock finished it’s orgasm. Several more spurts of spunk fired into Tom’s mouth after swallowing the first several. Tom swallowed a second time, slowing sucking the entire length of the second man’s cock down and then up, squeezing it like a toothpaste tube again to work out all the remaining nut juice. A healthy amount oozed out over Tom’s tongue before he reached the tip and let off, forcing him to swallow for a third time to get all of it down.

Resting back to catch his breath, Tom could feel the heavy amount of semen oozing down to his stomach on the inside. ‘Fuck that was a lot!’ he thought.

“Thank you baby.” Uttered the second man quietly, as he pulled his khakis back up and left the room. Tom was a bit shocked that he’d just sucked cock and swallowed cum for the second time in his life, right after the first. He felt great, but the feeling of wanting even more still lingered...​

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first time the hole was just a bit bigger than a cock so even looking through when the guys entered you only got a flash b before they offered cock. So the first time I didn't suck right away till the guy whispered to me that's what he wanted, and one down my throat he shot and right away pulled back. Sorry to say I spat. But I enjoyed it and sat here waiting, but not for long. This one came through, I sucked, and sucked and he came but didn't pull back so I had to swallow and wow, it wasn't as bad as I thought, once he guessed the last drops were out he pulled back. I was pretty horny by then, so I had a bit of a wank then the next cock came through, thicker, uncut and a bit salty. I sucked and wanked, this guy shot quick and so did I, as mine was spurting out his was going down my throat.
So ended my first time, not my last, even got fucked through a hole.

sdcbttmchub

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hot story!! My most memorable glory hole experience was sucking off four in a night - loved looking through the cock sized hole and seeing a horny guy getting it out for me. I was an experienced cock sucker already at that point and made the first two guys nut pretty fast. The third guy took almost 10 minutes of solid tip to nuts deep throating before he erupted and gave me one of the biggest loads I've ever sucked out. Then the fourth guy was so horny he started leaking like crazy when my mouth got close and started cumming at the first touch of my lips on his cock head, giving me a pretty messy facial, haha! All of it was so hot and fun to experience different types of guys like that... and spying cocks through that special hole!

greatguyinbuffalo

Cherished Member
Media
Its not my first but it was probably when I knew I loved sucking cock, so like the 3rd time and this time when I went I recognized one or 2 of the cars in the parking lot, so I went in got my mo ey and went to the booths, seen one room open went in locked the door, seen it had a hole, looked through to see my next door neighbor on his knees sucking a cock on the other side, so I immediately pull my cock out and start stroking, still watching then I see him stand up and the guy on the other side puts his face to the hole and I see and its the other neighbor on the other side of me, well I put my cock through the hole of my neighbor and immediately he grabs it, next I felt a wet mouth, I pull out and ask if I can go in his booth, he agrees, see's its me and was shocked, said secret is safe with me, let's suck some cock, and told him it was the other neighbor and went to town on his cock, it was hot, I got both loads and they got loads

lycraluvr223

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
La Mirada, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the dimly lit backroom of an adult video arcade, Tom nervously waited, seated on his knees. Directly in front of him was a hole in the wall, about the size of his head, which looked out into a similar room on the other side. From his position, Tom was able to observe the other room and it’s door. His excitement grew as he watched this door open and a large man wearing blue denim jeans walk through. He could only see the man from the waist down, but he watched intently as the man stepped closer to the hole. The man began to unbuckle his belt and jeans and then unzip the jeans, pulling them down to reveal a small pair of black men’s bikini briefs underneath. The briefs covered up a very large bulge and Tom felt a wave of excitement come over him. The man then pulled down his briefs and presented a very long, thick, veiny white penis hanging flaccid under a thick bush of pubic hair and over a large pair of testicles which were completely shaven.

Tom eagerly leaned forward from his seated position and became overwhelmed with the aroma of the man’s musk. Instinctively, he opened his mouth and lips over the hanging head of the man’s flaccid penis, closing his lips around it and feeling its soft fleshiness while tonguing at it in his closed mouth. The feeling was incredible and the taste was indescribable. Tom closed his eyes and lightly sucked on the head, applying enough suction to pull more of the flaccid penis between his lips and it to his mouth.

As the man’s penis began to glide in the wet saliva now pooling on Tom’s tongue, it also began to pulsate, growing larger with every pulse. Tom eagerly sucked on the soft penis like a wet noodle making it grow fast. Within seconds the man’s penis was rock hard and Tom’s lips were tightly wrapped around it as his tongue explored the shaft up and down from tip to more than half way to the base. Tom began bobbing his head up and down, taking more inside with each thrust. As he past the half way point, inching his already cock filled mouth closer to the man’s big balls, Tom gagged slightly but didn't pull away, instead relishing in the sensation of being filled by another man's cock for the first time. His rhythm gradually increased, taking more and more of the man’s length into his mouth while continually using his tongue to tease the sensitive underside of his shaft. After several minutes of effort he began to reach the man’s balls with every thrust, sucking the man’s cock in it’s entirety.

Tom felt like a superstar sucking on the man’s penis like one of the deep throat whores from his favorite videos. The man seemed very pleased as well, now moaning loudly and beginning to shake and quiver. Tom reached his hands up for the first time and cupped the man’s impressive balls, becoming even more aroused by the weighty feel, softly massaging each one as he continued to throat the man’s cock. The sounds of wet suckling and smacking and heavy moaning filled the rooms on both sides of the dividing wall.​

After almost fifteen minutes of consistent tip to balls cock sucking, it was becoming obvious that the man wasn’t going to last much longer. His body twitched and his testicles began to pull upwards. Tom knew what was coming, but happily continued to suck the man’s cock faster and faster. Suddenly a shockingly heavy rush of hot, thick spunk hit the back of Tom’s throat as the man’s cock began to pulsate hard. The man moaned very loudly as thick steaming spunk spewed from the his cock and into the back of Tom’s throat, coating his tongue and pooling into a significant load as Tom continued bobbing up and down. As the cum spurting slowed to a drip and the pulsating ended, Tom squeezed his lips tightly around the man’s cock shaft and moved them slowly up to the head, as if he was squeezing the last drop of toothpaste from a tube with his mouth.

For the first time since beginning the blowjob, Tom let off the man’s cock, letting it fall limp from his lips, back to its resting position as he sat back and savored the massive sperm load. He admired the beauty of the wet, glistening, soft and satisfied penis in front of him until it disappeared back into the other room. Tom then swallowed the man’s load in one single gulp, smiling as he watched the man pull up his black bikini briefs, then his blue jeans, zipping them up and buckling them again. The man then turned around and left, closing the door behind him.

Tom’s heart raced – he’d finally fulfilled one of his ultimate fantasies. While he felt satisfied in the moment, a greater feeling of non-fulfillment washed over him. He wanted more. A lot more. One just wasn’t going to cut it.

Just then, the door to the room on the other side of Tom’s glory hole opened again, and a new man entered.

With the heavy taste of cock and spunk still on his breath courtesy of the first man, Tom readied himself for the second man. The second man approached Tom’s glory hole and quickly pulled down his tan khakis, revealing no underwear underneath, only a short, thick, uncut brown cock, completely shaven, with a substantial pair of testicles hanging below it. ‘Jeez, these guys come fully loaded…’ Tom thought to himself, admiring the second man’s balls, as he again leaned forward towards the hole.

The second man’s cock had already begun pulsing to erection before Tom’s first touch. As it grew in his face, Tom playfully flicked his tongue out at the head, licking and teasing it and playing with the foreskin, causing it to begin leaking pre-cum immediately. Tom pressed his tongue into the slit of the head, licking up the pre-cum before wrapping his lips around the now stiff member. No longer shy or cold, Tom immediately descended from tip to balls, taking in the second man’s entire penis in one thrust. This was met with an audible “Fuck!” from the other side followed by loud moaning as Tom suckled slowly back up and then down again, beginning a steady rhythm on the second man’s cock. Tom found himself blissfully sucking only his second cock ever as if he’d been doing it for years.

Within just a few minutes, the second man began to signal the end with his intense moaning and tightening ball sack. He abruptly fired off a long, wet, hot, thick rope of cum into the back of Tom’s throat. The initial shot hit so hard that Tom almost gagged but held strong as a second, third, forth, and fifth equally as powerful rope fired off and into his throat. He couldn’t help but gulp hard, swallowing down the first several cum squirts as he struggled to continue sucking while the second man’s cock finished it’s orgasm. Several more spurts of spunk fired into Tom’s mouth after swallowing the first several. Tom swallowed a second time, slowing sucking the entire length of the second man’s cock down and then up, squeezing it like a toothpaste tube again to work out all the remaining nut juice. A healthy amount oozed out over Tom’s tongue before he reached the tip and let off, forcing him to swallow for a third time to get all of it down.

Resting back to catch his breath, Tom could feel the heavy amount of semen oozing down to his stomach on the inside. ‘Fuck that was a lot!’ he thought.

“Thank you baby.” Uttered the second man quietly, as he pulled his khakis back up and left the room. Tom was a bit shocked that he’d just sucked cock and swallowed cum for the second time in his life, right after the first. He felt great, but the feeling of wanting even more still lingered...​
Like the line , soft fleshiness. The spongy texture is what I remember most. My head spin, moans echoed like delay and reverb of an amp turned up. There's some art and a story board of my first time at a strip joint, bookstore arcade while in the army. Had never thought about cock or guys at all previously. Something clicked as I stared at him slowly pulling on his cock. Mesmerized is how I felt. Insides all tingly.

Attachments

steveh9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hot story!! My most memorable glory hole experience was sucking off four in a night - loved looking through the cock sized hole and seeing a horny guy getting it out for me. I was an experienced cock sucker already at that point and made the first two guys nut pretty fast. The third guy took almost 10 minutes of solid tip to nuts deep throating before he erupted and gave me one of the biggest loads I've ever sucked out. Then the fourth guy was so horny he started leaking like crazy when my mouth got close and started cumming at the first touch of my lips on his cock head, giving me a pretty messy facial, haha! All of it was so hot and fun to experience different types of guys like that... and spying cocks through that special hole!
I spend hours at the glory hole place i go to. Five has been my most i've sucked on one visit. I keep going back as I love sucking dicks

Reactions: lycraluvr223