A question on virginity

medic587

Just Browsing
Media
So Iam a 20 year old guy and have never lost my Virginity I guess I was always focused on school and getting my career started but now since iv started it I'm starting to look at a relationship and it seems that I have horrible luck in the lady department I consider myself of average attractiveness but I guess my question is that is being a virgin a turn off on turn on for most girls or does it even matter thanks

For me? Yes, it matters. Some. When I did casual/FWB I wouldn't fuck a virgin. For a genuine, romantic, long term relationship? I would consider it. That being said, I'm quite comfortable saying that sex is an important aspect of a relationship for me. So anyone I'm involved with has to be able/willing to give good feedback and respond to feedback without making it all about their ego. Thus far all of the short list of virgins I've been with were HORRIBLE about feedback. No thank you.

lustybustybbw

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep your chin up, Medic. While I consider myself very differently now with my own sexuality, I progressed in my own time. I did not decide to lose my virginity until I was 19. It was not awesome, it was not devastating - I wondered a lot about it becasue while I had some AMAZING experiences making out & such, intercourse was not what I expected. UNTIL I had my first orgasm.... whew! But enough about me. I can say with authority that while your peers MIGHT have had intercourse, many do not know their boides all that well yet, so the gap in experience is not as big a difference than you might think it is. The only time I was turned off by virginity was a guy I met in college. He was 28 & we were in a casual group hanging out. He was crowing about his virgin status like it made him some type of superhero - and he was very smug & judgemental of everyone else. I recall all the girls there were turned off by his attitude in general, so he wasn't going to lose it anytime soon.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At your age, it wouldn't matter. Pretty normal to be a virgin even up until mid-twenties, although you don't hear many people brag about it. But it's not unusual.

At MY age, it would be weird. A man would have to have spent his adulthood in the priesthood or in a mountain cave to be a virgin!

Don't stress. Virginity isn't a burden to purge yourself from. You do not have to be great looking or have the perfect body or even be a nice person to have sex. Any jerk can have sex. This site is proof of that. But you sound like someone who has made good choices and you want great sex.

So be true to yourself. Stay interesting. Talk to people - men and women. If you meet a cool girl, ask her out. If she turns your crank, touch hand, look at her, hold her hand when you walk her to the car. Kiss her goodnight. Next thing you know you'll be kissing her thighs. Maybe not that night, but soon. And don't confess your virginity right there.

It just happens. :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not in your age group, and I wouldn't at this point, if I were single, even consider someone your age who'd never had any relationship experience or who was a virgin. When I was your age, I did enter a long-term relationship with a virgin. He didn't make a big deal about it, though I may have asked about his experience because I do recall knowing. I think I had just turned 18, and he was 19 or 20. We had a very good partnership, and our sexual connection was one of the best I ever experienced. We were both very confident, very open to suggestion, very curious, and open to experimenting. Most importantly, we communicated well with each other, and weren't focused on the "perfect" anything. The only virgin who was ever problematic for me suffered from low confidence and an insistence that absolutely everything go perfectly every time.

Short answer: It's fine.

Reactions: lustybustybbw

khadejiacat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I waited until after high school, at 18. It would not freak me out given your age if I was in your age group. Are you looking at women around your age? I did have a younger buddy once that told me after he lost his virginity to an older woman. He dated older woman for a few years exclusively. As freaky as he is now, they taught him well. LMAO
Fine a partner you can trust. Given this is will be your first time, don't get turned out and mistake the sex with love.