A Small...nice penis?

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Was doing the ol jerk n surf and came across this video, entitled:
"A small & nice cock'...its not me, but fairly close to my size.
For the ladies, how would you feel is a sexy young guy you were intereste din pulled out something like this during your first sexual encounter?

A small-nice cock

for the record I think mine is nicer..and smaller too :)

Reactions: deleted18464931

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was doing the ol jerk n surf and came across this video, entitled:
"A small & nice cock'...its not me, but fairly close to my size.
For the ladies, how would you feel is a sexy young guy you were intereste din pulled out something like this during your first sexual encounter?

A small-nice cock

The kind of confirms what I've said all along....that average size is often called small. That penis isn't that small. It almost reaches up to his belly button and has to be at least 5 inches and maybe 6 inches which everyone agrees is average. But this is why so many with average sized penises feel insecure, because even these sized penises, are thought of as small.

Reactions: TJB1971

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The kind of confirms what I've said all along....that average size is often called small. That penis isn't that small. It almost reaches up to his belly button and has to be at least 5 inches and maybe 6 inches which everyone agrees is average. But this is why so many with average sized penises feel insecure, because even these sized penises, are thought of as small.

Well said. I used to be insecure about my size, although not shy. When ever I saw some other guy flacid they always seemed huge compared to me (although I think that may have been my imagination). I found out that I was a fair bit above average but even then still thought I was not very big. It was only after I became sexually active and the women I slept with couldn't take me all the way in (or could with difficulty) that I began to suspect that maybe I was a little hung. I'd still love to have more girth but that maybe driven by the same feelings that thought I wasn't that long.

If I was gay or a woman I would have no problem with small or micro cocks, they are cute and in my experience my tongue is a pretty awsome tool for satisfying women, and that must only gets 1.5" out of my mouth... hey thats a new idea for a thead!!! (wonder if it' been done before?)

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
It looks like he only has one bollock, and maybe some scarring from where the other one was removed. It's not a very small cock, it looks pretty normal to me. It's nice enough, and it's owner seems proud of it so fair play.

The wedding ring was innordinately off putting for some reason, not something that normally bothers me but his hand didn't seem to look right with it on. Odd.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate vids with no cumshot, anyways, if its hard I love it. I would totally bottom for him. definitely blow him. Its an average cock. Enough to make me happy.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So is it expected of smaller hung guys to be bottoms first and foremost?
I don't think that it's cast in stone, Rugbypup. I'd say that it would depend on both parties involved. Though at the same time, I must point out that much as I've had my fair share of m2m sexual intimacy, I certainly can't profess to have had a long string of sexual partners.

In my case, the person that the penis is attached to is of greater importance to me than his endowment and if I desire to have penetrative sex with him, then I'd want to bottom for him because I'd want to express my love for him and affirm our relationship in "that way".

In the instance of my ex, while I'm about 5", he's around the 9" mark. Yet, once he overcame his fear, he wanted to bottom for me...and for the very reasons that I wanted to bottom for him. So whenever we were intimate, we'd make love to each other.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I hate vids with no cumshot, anyways, if its hard I love it. I would totally bottom for him. definitely blow him. Its an average cock. Enough to make me happy.

My thinking exactly. but other than no cum I think it was a beautiful and hard cock that could easily get me off and I would be happy to fuck.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For the ladies, how would you feel if a sexy young guy you were interested in pulled out something like this during your first sexual encounter?
A small-nice cock
For the record I think mine is nicer..and smaller too :)

Interesting, Baby D, that only one woman (assuming that "Gender Unknown" is male) has responded to your question so far. But I would hope that all of "the ladies" would feel that that cock is well within the average range--which it actually is...apparently a good fraction above 6".

And for the record, I also think that yours is much nicer and more attractive and far sexxxier. :tongue: However disappointing it may be to you, though, I'm not at all convinced that yours is smaller, judging by some of your photos..... :wink:

==================================================
Aside to Hilaire (Link 8): I would guess that that scar on the "small-nice-cock" guy in question is from a hernia repair...?
==================================================

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
biguy2738,latinluva, and Cougar all said what I believe would be true for most of us.
No it isn't dearest rugbypup that a small cock must be a bottom!:smile:
Which is that is there is nothing wrong with the cock in the video
or yours for that matter babydickk!:hitit:
I want a mans {or woman's:tongue:} mind long before I care what might be in their pants!
For the record my "gender unknown" does not mean I am a man karldergrosse.
:nono: :boobies2::clit:
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the ladies, how would you feel is a sexy young guy you were interested in pulled out something like this during your first sexual encounter?

I would be disappointed. Sorry, I am a on LPSG for a reason. That guy's dick is small and not very nice looking.

I looked at your gallery. I agree that your penis is "nicer" but I believe that it looks bigger than the guy in the video and you have a much better body.

No worries for you.

Stanley1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If that's a small penis then at least 60% of the male population is tiny!
That's at least 6".
By the way I asked my g/f if she finds the idea of a small but incredibly hard penis sexy and she said answered 'no, not particularly'.
When I said "how about a big one", her eyes lit up, though she denied it...!

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
By my standards that is too small. I need at least 8 inches and must be much thicker. I can't cum from a dick like that. When I fuck I want to cum! So I need much more girth.... It is cute though :)

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm really a bit shocked that nearly all ladies that replied say average cant satisfy them! It looks well above ''6, not something I'd call small (dare I say, most dutch men I've been with were a lot smaller than ''6).