A test for Alex8...

brooklyn8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok - I'll admit it, you have an uncanny ability to dredge up the most obscure photos of celebrity cock, but I've got a doozy for ya:

Give me a nude or risque photo of Nino Castelnuovo (of Umbrellas of Cherbourg fame) and I'll be your permanent sex slave.

Nino has always been my ideal man... sigh.

http://www.sensesofcinema.com/images/16/cteq/umbrellas.jpg

brooklyn8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yea, he was born in 1936. here's how he looks now:

Nino_Castelnuovo_3-r.jpg

brooklyn8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, correction: Chris Evans is my #1 hottie. Nino (circa 1969) is my #2.

Alex: find me photos of Chris Evans nude or Nino in his prime and I'll do whatever you desire.

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you want Nino now (carnally).
Do you have a "mature' fetish ?

I'm sure you would have to line up for Alex and I shudn't think he'd sell himself so cheap ! LOL

brooklyn8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, im not rich, so i can only offer myself carnally. the offer stands for whomever gives me pix of nino in his heyday (my fantasy is of nino, circa late 1960's).

brooklyn8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
quarkGLS: thanks for the link to the CHris Evans thread. He has what I consider to be the absolute perfect body type. Plus, he's gorgeous. Now, I just need to see that dick...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
brooklyn8 said:
well, im not rich, so i can only offer myself carnally. the offer stands for whomever gives me pix of nino in his heyday (my fantasy is of nino, circa late 1960's).

Brooklyn, I have nude pictures of Nino C. already... I'm just seeing if I can find any larger ones for your pleasure. :saevilw:

*bwah haha haha*

matt nixon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
shoot, been around this site a little while...and never get anything hot..no offence but the site name and all.......you got nothing!,anything here you can get on google image for cripes sake!..(other than the vid i linked you to of colin farell having sex of course)...so ,step it up..really could care-less of images i can "google-image"...what say you?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
matt nixon said:
shoot, been around this site a little while...and never get anything hot..no offence but the site name and all.......you got nothing!,anything here you can get on google image for cripes sake!..(other than the vid i linked you to of colin farell having sex of course)...so ,step it up..really could care-less of images i can "google-image"...what say you?
That if you think most of the images I put in the celebrity endowments section can be found via "google image search", you're quite simply wrong. Most come from non-googlable sites and closed forums requiring membership. If you can do better, then bring it on. And you can find out how to do capital letters on your keyboard too if you like.