A truly GIANT cumshot

jodude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
...i can't see any sign of faking here. I've seen dudes shoot like this anyway for real....so believe it and watch again and enjoy. It's one of my favorite squirt clips...esp the way he pisses it out at the beginning.

More - oh and anyone have any idea if there is an xtube prof for him?

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's another vid on that site with 14 shots. It's from the front and there's no pants...

14 shots
and you can see his ball sack tighten with every spasm,,, this guy knows how to shoot cum!!! truly wonderful exhibition of bodily function control.

Hmmmmm...(makes mental note to self)... I must try that next time.

New here.. thanks to todeicher for finding a new link. Reposting it for anyone who is looking

13 cum shots from a big cock

Was wondering, do you guys have or know of any cumshot vids with the guys face or with moaning? A little moaning is the only thing the 13 shots video could have used but still one of my faves

D_Cletus Hardmeat

Experimental Member
Media
New here.. thanks to todeicher for finding a new link. Reposting it for anyone who is looking

Was wondering, do you guys have or know of any cumshot vids with the guys face or with moaning? A little moaning is the only thing the 13 shots video could have used but still one of my faves

Holy crap

D_Tavish Titmouth

Account Disabled
Media

Damn! That must feel good. I would love to be able to cum half that much. I can usually get a 2-3 good spurts, but no where near what that guy has. I'd love to blast my wife's big tits with 13 streams of jizz :)

Nobody else gets suspicious when they leave their pants on? Wow :X