A truly GIANT cumshot

:09:Ker76 I love the vid you found. But I think I found one that's even better than yours. Here's how to find it:
1. log onto GOOGLE
2. in search type in big elephant balls heavy-r.com
3. after your search comes up click on video at the top
4. it should be the first vid in the list showing a naked hairy guy in his bathroom with his right foot prop up on the side of his bath tub

That's all there is to it. Let me know what you think; I'll be waiting for your reply

Climax86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys,
I'm feeling just a bit uneasy here. I saw the video, it was way hot, but honestly, I didn't think it was all that unusual. I pretty much cum like that most of the time.
Is that strange? It seems like everyone here, so far, seems to think the dude was a freak. I usually shoot between 7 to 9 heavy ropes of cum and then a few dribbles. You can clearly hear them hit whatever, and it's always a huge mess.
Over my head is never a problem, and I've plastered both the headboard and the wall, above and behind the headboard many times. Various partners are always commenting, but until now. I've never thought of it as strange.
Then record it in HD with clear status that its not a timelapse etc... and we will believe you:D...to me - I dont know, I cant tel, but this is my monthly reserves done in single day - and its not working like you can spare one month for one shot :D...common volume is 20ml - you can read it...this is at least 100ml SO i think its really uncommon and it could be fake..I didnt analyze timelapse - but it could be...

big_thick_and_long_80

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Then record it in HD with clear status that its not a timelapse etc... and we will believe you:D...to me - I dont know, I cant tel, but this is my monthly reserves done in single day - and its not working like you can spare one month for one shot :D...common volume is 20ml - you can read it...this is at least 100ml SO i think its really uncommon and it could be fake..I didnt analyze timelapse - but it could be...

Not to burst your bubble, but the post you responded to is almost 7 years old and the last time that fella had any activity on this site was in 2009, so I highly doubt an HD video from him will be forthcoming any time soon.

let me know hows is mine
Find the full video here please share your comments

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/beautiful-and-creamy.3966411/
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/thick-and-juicy-shake.3966421/

here is my sample gif

vzkRPSu.gif