A very long flaccid-penis inside the Toilet-fund.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I in an opportunity in this Web Site did a question, but you did not answer it of clear form (at least I think it).

The matter is this one:

I know a man that he says to have a very long flaccid-penis (it's 25 cm. long at flaccid-state or 9,84 inches-long in soft). He says that when he goes to toilet, he is not sat at toilet... He is bent (squat) ON THE toilet in a similar way how a person places when is in a squat-toilet... He does this because his long penis remains in internal part (inside) of toilet and to him displeases that his penis has contact with water and with his feces.... His penis has length great and it achieves touch water that is in Toilet bottom (at fund).

When you are sat in a Toilet their penises are inside Toilet and they touch water that is at Toilet bottom and their fezes too?.

How do you do to prevent this from happening?.

Do you do like my friend with his long penis?.

Bye!!!. (It is not a matter of laugh because to many men with the very long flaccid penis, I think that, to they happen to them whenever they go to a toilet: Their penises are at toilet inside and touch water).

Everyone of you (long penis men) reports your personal experience relating to this one matter: How you do to prevent your long penises from being inside the toilet.

This does not happen to the small penis men.

Bye!!.

Yoselin.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yoselin, have you ever posted on the Portal Of Evil?
If you have, you know what I mean.
:wink:

Yosie is a long-time LPSG friend who is English-challenged. I love interpreting his posts.

We've had several threads here on the subject, Yoselin. Your description of the man squatting on a public toilet reminds me of finding shoe prints on toilet seats in rural areas. Many who have grown up in areas without home plumbing have learned to squat in just such a way to keep from dangling the jewels inside the murky depths of an outhouse box.

As for the problem of dipping a long one in the water, I for one take a gentle pinch of skin on the side of my (low hanging) scrotum and pull up. That serves to keep the balls and the penis dry.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
..... I for one take a gentle pinch of skin on the side of my (low hanging) scrotum and pull up. That serves to keep the balls and the penis dry.

Good tip, Pecker, and a technique I use regularly. My flaccid penis is normally short enough to clear the water of most toilets, but when my balls are hanging low they definitely try to go dunking. I've also scoped out the public toilets in my area that have the greatest clearance between toilet seat and water level to help minimize the problem when out on the town.

I also appreciate your comments on Yosie's language skills and/or lack thereof. What I've found about most people who are english challenged is that they generally speak more than one language, sometimes several. I think that's a good thing!

Attachments

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my cousins in the midwest have smaller toilets than we do in the south, and I dunk allthe time...having to hold my penis out of the water while im going to the bathroom is not fun

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my cousins in the midwest have smaller toilets than we do in the south, and I dunk allthe time...having to hold my penis out of the water while im going to the bathroom is not fun

I completely agree. I have to hold mine up or out of the way, as well and it's a bother. I was recently vacationing in Nova Scotia and discovered that thier toilets are even shallower than ours here in the U.S. :( Ah well, what can you do?

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I have done my own investigation in the matter with several men that I have sufficient confidence like things asked them about sex, about their long-penises and some of these men (almost all them) have said to me that they are not bent in toilet, but they are sat in normal position, but to avoid that their long-penises have contact with toilet-water and their feces at toilet-fund, they have their flaccid penises ON theis hands all time that they were there seated... It is to say, they evacuate their fecal dregs having their long flaccid-penises supported (all the time) in the theis hands' palm... This way there is avoided disagreeable thing that is that THEIR PENISES touch dirty water of toilet.

Obviously to those men with the flaccid penises of small length, it does not happen this sews because the length of their penises is not sufficient like to reach the lavatory-fund (toilet).

Yoselin.