A Whole Bunch Of Lex Steele Videos

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
do some one have lex and Jade marcela from dirty black fuckers 3 its very goooood
I've seen that vid before. It is very good, and I no longer have it, HOWEVER....I do have a similar scene that I feel is 100X better!! I'll see if I can upload it.

Stay tuned...

selpsg

1st Like
Media
yes very good, I have it in asf and yours is in avi, I look forward to see if the quality is better

Thanks

I still look for Jade and Lex :)

txten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you wouldn't happen to know where i can download a vid with lex and brooke banner, would u?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you wouldn't happen to know where i can download a vid with lex and brooke banner, would u?

sorry tx...but i will keep my eyes open

here are a few more lex videos to tide you over

:smile:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
Misti Love and Lex

Deposit Files

Stacey Adams and Lex

Deposit Files

Donna Red and Lex

Deposit Files

Chavon Taylor and Lex
Deposit Files

Aliana Love and LEx

Deposit Files
[/FONT][/FONT]

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In any case, thought people might be interested in the original source of the vids, that's all.

Actually... those videos are traded all over the internet... the actual source is from the streaming pay site that the videos originated from. I have found the same videos on a myriad of sites... the links are all the same so it doesn't really matter where you got it... me and Flashy have happened upon the same links on different sites before, it is VERY common. I am not much of a Lex fan, but I am fans of some of the ladies he gets to fuck, so I am all over these links that Flashy provides.

Viva El Flashy!!!!!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually... those videos are traded all over the internet... the actual source is from the streaming pay site that the videos originated from. I have found the same videos on a myriad of sites... the links are all the same so it doesn't really matter where you got it... me and Flashy have happened upon the same links on different sites before, it is VERY common. I am not much of a Lex fan, but I am fans of some of the ladies he gets to fuck, so I am all over these links that Flashy provides.

Viva El Flashy!!!!!

thanks for coming to my defense tripod

i don't think John meant any harm...i think he just thought it would easier for everyone.

i don't mind doing the sifting for everyone...just call me mr. helpful

Viva Me

:biggrin1:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... sifting through those sites makes my eyes burn and exposes my computer to too many threats... I appreciate all of your hard work and thought he was like GOTCHA! or somethin'... it's hard to read people on the net, he did however include a little smiley face icon :smile: that I should have noticed... oh well...

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay