Aaron Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish he would get desperate for press or all drugged up and he takes some.

His brother Nick was arrested for exposing his bits in a club in Florida several years ago. The comments published in the press only indicated he was circumcised, made no mention that he was huge, so it's safe to assume he wouldn't scare every mare in the paddock. Aaron might be larger, but my guess is that they're relatively (no pun intended) the same size and cut.

It doesn't seem either one of them is over come with religious inhibitions, so my guess is that your time for Aaron starkers is coming.

hello. im new here. i was wondering if anyone has any nude picture of aaron carter - even a fake one. about a few months ago i saw in one of the links in beautifulboys.sensualwriter.com - a picture of him cumming in a chair. but i can no longer find it. can anyone help me? also, if anyone has any nude pics of the jonas bro specially nick and joe. thanks

agus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EDIT: Sorry,agus, but I had to remove the link - both photos are obvious fakes but one of them is an underaged.

Last edited by a moderator:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A pic of Aaron Carter after his cha-cha performance on Dancing with the Stars--check out his left side. What's your verdict?

And a few other pics ....

Attachments

Last edited:

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the dancer shirts are sewn togther at the bottm so they do not ride up. Sort like a leotard w snaps. Also on the show they are required to wear underwear as per the Joey Lawrence split pants episode years ago. The FCC has made many rules after Janets titty hanging out. They also have a time delay incase a ball drops out! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.