Aaron Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That was hilarious!! He SO got owned!! haha...

He looks anorexic.

I live in Australia, and even I know who Chelsea is.

9-10 seconds in is a bit of a bulge, but he is somewhat pushing his hips forward so maybe that is normal. His eyes show he had a rough night before.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
As the show goes along I think he is looking better, he can be very cute in an adorable little twink learning to fly again and soar to new heights, (if this show works out for him), kind of way. Can't believe he was in the bottom two last night, (maybe people thought they were voting to see who makes the most likely bottom, lol -just being punny.) But seriously, he clearly deserves more time on the show especially compared to some of the others, and I think the judges and his dance partner are sometimes overtly & sometimes covertly putting way too much pressure on him to not look so gay when he dances. Which is ridiculous, he can be good dancer in the style of Derek, he will never be Max, nor should he try to be in any way. Asking, expecting, or trying to train Aaron to be Maksim is like asking Maxsim to be Derek, or Derek to be Max, (two very different types and styles but both can be very good if nurtured to the best in their true nature).

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just goes to show the pressure that has been put on him not just for the show but to become someone. He probaby hoped he'd do better then his brother. If he stays on till like the finale which isn't looking to good he could possibly make a few 100 grand off it. I heard after week 7 some celebs get as much as 70k a week. I'm still cheering for Louie and Aaron, and I hope good things for Osborne too, I'd like to invite her twinkie bf to my place to celebrate. But its looking like another Osmond to the finale 3 again.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Just goes to show the pressure that has been put on him not just for the show but to become someone. He probaby hoped he'd do better then his brother. If he stays on till like the finale which isn't looking to good he could possibly make a few 100 grand off it. I heard after week 7 some celebs get as much as 70k a week. I'm still cheering for Louie and Aaron, and I hope good things for Osborne too, I'd like to invite her twinkie bf to my place to celebrate. But its looking like another Osmond to the finale 3 again.

I agree with most of what you say here. I may even have to start voting & campaigning for people to vote for Aaron more, (c'mon the first week he was in first place and now the judges are practically gay bashing him, lol).

Also I just learned this information, so to me it's BREAKING NEWS:

"Aaron says his 'best friend' is former DWTS contestant Cody."

Yes, the same Cody who, (if you do a quick search), has already had
several posts and threads written about him here already; ( Three LINKS Below ):

Exclusive! Aaron Carter talks to <i><b>M</i></b> about <i>Dancing With the Stars</i>! - M Magazine

http://www.lpsg.org/104644-men-women-dancing-stars-whod.html#post1734752

Cody Linley

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
See, I've heard he's interested in Chelsea, but she's shown ZERO interest in him. Karina isn't into coked out twinks. She likes muscular beefcake type men.

Hon, you need to keep up. Karina's been boinking him for weeks. He even referred to their "relationship" on camera this week.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it freaking abnormal mutant ugly crap. And the second pic looks like a juicer if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.