Aaron+Hernandez+San+Diego+Chargers+v+New+England+qNgkUz32DfQl.jpg

Aaron+Hernandez+New+England+Patriots+v+Denver+e4yk4dlUg15l.jpg

Last edited:

Txpony

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
damn this guy is pretty big. Some looks like semi hardons they are bigger than other pics. Brady almost got caught getting a feel. I am surprised with the name Hernandez he looks cut, not typical for hispanics.

damn this guy is pretty big. Some looks like semi hardons they are bigger than other pics. Brady almost got caught getting a feel. I am surprised with the name Hernandez he looks cut, not typical for hispanics.

Circumcision is typical for Americans.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I find it a big interesting that his peter runs down along his thigh like that, particularly when playing. When men are engaged in heavy physical activity, their dick tends to shrink up.

Anyways, what's so big about it? He may be a few inches flaccid, yeah.

Last edited:

tampa_hi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

love the pics - especially seeing his head through the fabric!

latinfreak

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He is about twice as tall as most Hispanics.

Hey Hou...im Hispanic and im his size...and im in your town...and a lot of my friends are....would you like to see to clear up some of those ignorant stereotypes?

Oh and for the other poster thanks...Yes Americans are....as I am cut too....
I cant believe there is such ignorant steretypes on this board..some ppl need variation in their life...

BTW AARON IS HALF IRISH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm starting to think that Aaron has a thing for showing off his pee-pee (master at "dick placement" behind clothing). Sure, you can tell that there is something behind the crotch area in football pants, but you normally don't get visible dick outlines like that (no, there seems to be no photoshopping going on here).

No matter how straight a man is,the cock show is almost always for the boys, not the girls (unless he's stripping for the ladies)!

Reactions: Weston

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey Hou...im Hispanic and im his size...and im in your town...and a lot of my friends are....would you like to see to clear up some of those ignorant stereotypes?

I cant believe there is such ignorant steretypes on this board..some ppl need variation in their life...

I'm Hispanic too.. and from what I can tell from the pictures, Esse... he didn't take after the Irish!!

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media

BTW AARON IS HALF IRISH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUO
Yeah Hispanics are a giant race of people know for their tall stature.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Dude, it's an average, chill

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not a real football player, but I can easily play the "big boy" part of the game in the bedroom and come out the Superbowl champ every season!

That nice big chunk of meat underneath my football pants makes for a VDL like no other. And then, you won't want little boy Aaron's anymore.

(I need to buy a pair and take a pic.)

Last edited:

I'm not a real football player, but I can easily play the "big boy" part of the game in the bedroom and come out the Superbowl champ every season!

That nice big chunk of meat underneath my football pants makes for a VDL like no other. And then, you won't want little boy Aaron's anymore.

(I need to buy a pair and take a pic.)

Hot