About College Dorm Showers...

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Nobody's forcing you to look at any guy's cock. :rolleyes:

In regard to your claim that it's not about being uptight about male nudity, you sure as hell come off that way considering you seem to think it's on a par with rape if anyone happens to see your little wee wee in the shower. Do you make the women you fuck (yeah, right) sign confidentiality agreements before you drop your pants? What did you do when your mother changed your diaper? You never gave her permission to see it either or did you just go around in a shitty diaper all the time? Are you one of those guys who uses the stall to take a piss because you don't want some dirty queer catching a glimpse of what you like to refer to as your dick?

All men have cocks so I fail to see why so many men these days are raised to be ashamed of the fact that they're men (and have cocks).

The only reason anyone should be afraid to be seen naked in the shower when everyone is naked as well is if there's some Yentl scenario going on and they've been trying to pass themselves off as the sex which they're not.

LOL! This is a very funny post with a lot of very valid points! (I just hope the original poster doesn't take offense, lol).)

startrek1

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well at my uni we share a bathroom (big communal one) between 10 or so guys.

It's pretty fun for someone who likes showing off. Most of the cubicles don't have curtains, so your treated as a bit suspicious if you use that; seen as more macho I think.

I like being in the buff, so I usually walk their naked in the morn half-stoked, stand at the basin with a woody or something, and (if I'm feeling horny) wank in the shower. Got a bit of a reputation in the corridor haha, lotsa awkward glances at the meat.

Since I've always done it I think its encouraged some of the others to be open, there are at least two other guys who go in their naked and with boners in the morning, seen a few guys wanking as well.

Still one or two that look uncomfortable most of the guys just get on with the business of showering and stuff!

Anyway I like it, haha.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
the reason men's showers are becoming more "private" has less to do with men than the "need" to accomodate women. you think i'm kidding.

a friend of mine is the facilities and maintenance director at a large midwestern college. he has told me that college (and even high school) policies regarding men's restrooms and shower rooms are changing to allow women "access" to men's facilities. at the college where he works, women can go into men's restrooms and lockerrooms as they wish, whenever they wish, without any problems (he says this is pretty much becoming the norm.) separate shower stalls, urinal partitions, etc., are a response to men's complaints about needing privacy. he said they have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on urinal partitions alone.

when i asked about just keeping women out of areas where men would be using the restroom or being naked his response was, (and i'm not joking) "and risk a lawsuit?" yes, he thinks this is total bullshit also.

oh, by the way, if a man is caught in a women's restroom or lockerroom on campus, regardless if anyone is present or not, they are arrested.

and women can't understand why men don't respect them.

Sounds like a new lawsuit...if that is true! That is illegal...allowing woman into a mens bathroom with other men....not coed and dont it ever will be again.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
geitjeshoeder!
dag!! ik sat op school, christelijk streeks lyceum, in ede. we woonde (lived?) in voorthuizen!! nou, een heel lange tijd gelede hoor!

hi! i wen to school in ede, (close to wageningen)

Last edited:

Tall Tale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in college (1991-1995), ALL of our dorms at the time had divided shower stalls with curtains. Some even had a private changing area just before stepping into the private shower stall. Very private. HOWEVER, our athletic complex had gang showers...and they were REALLY revealing since the shower weren't even attached to the floor, but were attached to the ceiling. Rarely did I see anyone using them.

When I was in middle school, showers were gang-style and mandatory. In high school also gang style and optional and very few took advantage of them.

When I taught high school I had students tell me that NOBODY ever showered - even after P.E. or sports. I even assistant coached our high school LaCrosse team - and the kids wouldn't shower even if they were muddy, stinky, wet, cold, sweaty and had to drive 3 hours home.

vietballa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think dorm showers are private because people think nudity is evil. They're there because some people like showering to be a private activity or don't want people checking them out. Colleges try to accrue as many smart, driven students as they can, and if some of those students want private showers, and the college does not offer them, the college could easily lose some of those students to another college that does offer them.

I certainly do not mind private showers, and I do not think I would mind open showers, but there are some students that would, and colleges have to provide for them. So I don't see why anyone would complain. It's not important for me to be able to see other naked bodies.

vietballa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, there are some freaks out there that bring a video camera into a lockerroom, find a way to conceal it, and film any naked innocent bystander. I, for one, do not want my naked body exposed on the internet in the form of a video without my permission. It is illegal and disgusting.