About MILTON BERLE'S PENIS.

bigfuckinpenis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He had a long-standing bet at the Friar's Club that his was the biggest. It was public record. George Burns, Jackie Gleason, they used to officiate the contests. Forrest Tucker was the only one who ever came close, the challenger would always whip his out first, and then Uncle Miltie would take out just enough to beat the other guy.

They have a sculpture in one of the private rooms at the club made from a plaster cast of his penis. Red Buttons said in an interview it was bigger than what he'd seen in a John Holmes movie.

At his funeral in his eulogy Freddie Roman said "On April First and Second, his penis will be buried".

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The story goes that George Burns and Milton Berle were hanging out when a third man challenged Berle about his penis size. The challenger claimed that his was probably bigger than Berle's. A bet was made and the challenger confidently whipped out his very substantial member. Burns chimed in at this point to advise Berle to haul out only enough of his penis to win the bet.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
I worked for Milton the last few months of his life he was very funny I remember one time he just yelled out I have a big penis want to see it? And then he just laughed and asked if I smoked cigars I said once in a while and he gave me a cigar and we smoked it I still have the cigar half.

bigfuckinpenis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shit, even as he was declining I would have loved an opportunity to see it and even pose for a picture with it. It's probably the most discussed and most celebrated penis of the 20th Century.

I knew another funny old Jew, he wasn't famous, but he had lots of money and more importantly a huge cock he was always boasting about and showing everybody. He was never very tall and always very thin, and he lived to be 105. His maid told me that even on his deathbed when he lost about 30 pounds and was all shriveled up that he still had a dick down to his knees.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
He had a long-standing bet at the Friar's Club that his was the biggest. It was public record. George Burns, Jackie Gleason, they used to officiate the contests. Forrest Tucker was the only one who ever came close, the challenger would always whip his out first, and then Uncle Miltie would take out just enough to beat the other guy.

They have a sculpture in one of the private rooms at the club made from a plaster cast of his penis. Red Buttons said in an interview it was bigger than what he'd seen in a John Holmes movie.

At his funeral in his eulogy Freddie Roman said "On April First and Second, his penis will be buried".

If what you tell us is true, is real... it is a real pity that having audience there watching that bet, none of those present had on hand a tailor's tape metric measure and measure both the big cocks of the men involved in this bet. It is strange that none of those who witnessed this bet, tell his story none-inch including the length of each cock. It would be interesting to have at least, witnesses say, "I did see those huge cocks and Milton Berle was approximately 12-inch-long flaccid state.", for example.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Shit, even as he was declining I would have loved an opportunity to see it and even pose for a picture with it. It's probably the most discussed and most celebrated penis of the 20th Century.

I knew another funny old Jew, he wasn't famous, but he had lots of money and more importantly a huge cock he was always boasting about and showing everybody. He was never very tall and always very thin, and he lived to be 105. His maid told me that even on his deathbed when he lost about 30 pounds and was all shriveled up that he still had a dick down to his knees.

Holy Mother!, Wow!, I can not believe it! ... Does being he one decrepit old nearly died and had a flaccid penis that reached to his knees???.My God!, Sorry I was not the maid who looked after him!. Oh my God!, I can not believe that none of those who worked for him at home when to take pictures of him out of the shower or when he was lying in bed sleeping naked ... Because ... From what I've been reading here on this site, Milton Berle at times he was in his dressing room and he was wearing only a bathrobe under the bathrobe he was naked, most likely at home he also used to do the same.

I imagine that the flaccid penis of Milton Berle must have been like this:

This link http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/30520

Me a friend of mine passed this website.

1 .- Let me know if this man's penis (the video) is real because the video is crisp, does not look very good. Seems like a real penis super-huge.

2 .- How many inches-long measured the flaccid penis?, I think it is flaccid, although it could be like the penis erect and very heavy fall, not rise, and seems to be in a flaccid state. It's amazing!, Glans penis almost reaches the knee of the man. Maybe this was Milton Berle's penis.

Last edited:

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Holy Mother!, Wow!, I can not believe it! ... Does being he one decrepit old nearly died and had a flaccid penis that reached to his knees???.My God!, Sorry I was not the maid who looked after him!. Oh my God!, I can not believe that none of those who worked for him at home when to take pictures of him out of the shower or when he was lying in bed sleeping naked ... Because ... From what I've been reading here on this site, Milton Berle at times he was in his dressing room and he was wearing only a bathrobe under the bathrobe he was naked, most likely at home he also used to do the same.

I imagine that the flaccid penis of Milton Berle must have been like this:

This link http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/30520

Me a friend of mine passed this website.

1 .- Let me know if this man's penis (the video) is real because the video is crisp, does not look very good. Seems like a real penis super-huge.

2 .- How many inches-long measured the flaccid penis?, I think it is flaccid, although it could be like the penis erect and very heavy fall, not rise, and seems to be in a flaccid state. It's amazing!, Glans penis almost reaches the knee of the man. Maybe this was Milton Berle's penis.

None of you know who is this guy coming out in this video showing his huge flaccid penis that reaches to his knee?.

The video is not clear, is not very well defined images is pixellated. It's a shame no other videos of this user that the images are sharper.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/30520