About Prince Albert rings

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Prince Alberts have probably been discussed here before, but I'll just ask these questions quickly anyway:

--Do they hurt when being put in?

--What's the biggest and heaviest Prince Albert ring anyone is wearing-- or has seen on another man?

--Do most people (male or female) think Prince Albert rings are sexy??

--And is it true that THE Prince Albert wore one??

If anyone can post some pics of Prince Albert rings in penises, I'd love to see them. Thanks!

Sinnerly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now that mine is healed, it doesn't hurt being put it, unless i "scrape" the inside of my penis. My guage is very small.

I think it's sexy, yes, but not when the "ring" weighs more than your dick...

i heard he did, to strap down his homocreated erections... i dunno though.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had mine since '86. I now have a 00g. Check out my gallery there.
So I can answer your questions from my experience since then.

When you get it done, it might hurt like a pinch, but probably not. Mine didn't hurt at all. I was amazed when he said it was done. I thought it was going to kill me!!

After it heals, it shouldn't hurt to take it out and put it back in unless you do it wrong or irritate it beforehand. If you try to upsize it before you're really ready, it might hurt a little.

--What's the biggest and heaviest Prince Albert ring anyone is wearing-- or has seen on another man?
Not sure what the biggest and heaviest is unless you want a 20lb gym barbell hanging from it. You might want to have a very large dick to handle that. Again, mine is a 00g. That's the biggest I've seen on another man.

I've found that it's hit or miss. Some like it, some don't. Most are generally fascinated by it and want to see it, examine it, and play with it. (Which always leads to other things. :biggrin1: )

That I can't really answer. I've heard it either way, so I really don't know. You might Google it if you really want to know.

If anyone can post some pics of Prince Albert rings in penises, I'd love to see them. Thanks!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, Eaglecowboy, for your intelligent and very complete responses to my questions. Your PA certainly does look good on you!

Thanks again!

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I as a PA wearer myself, I do pretty much echo eaglecowboy's words and feelings with respect to PA's, but as most PA wearers will tell you, everyone's experience is a little different each time, and not everyone will go with rings which are massive.

Not Much at all. I would say it's more of the surprise rather than pain which you will experience.

I currently have a 8mm / 24mm internal diameter screw ball type ring (screw in variant of a BCR). I have seen some PA's done with a large brass padlock, which is at the most extreme end of things.

From my GF's experience, she tells me I am the first guy she has ever been with who has got a PA, and the feeling it gives her is quite different, and very pleasing. It is certainly quite a talking point with women when you are in your local bar, and end up flopping it out on a table, as a barkeeper friend of mine used to do when asked about his :D

It is said that the Prince did indeed have one, so as to keep the foreskin back, so fresh air could get in, and thus keep any penile smells at bay. Some info from Wikipedia here which goes into more detail about this story: Prince Albert piercing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have found most will settle with a ring between 6mm / 8mm thick, with an average 18mm / 22mm internal diameter (Sorry, but I do not know the equivalent g sizing system, as is most commonaly used in the states).

Some links here, which include various pic's of my own PA (sizes from 2.6mm, right up to 8mm / 24mm internal diameter), an experience story I wrote for BMEzine, and a fact sheet my piercer issued to all who had a PA done....

Pics: Index of /stan_marsh14/1/a/PA
BMEzine story: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stan_marsh14/1/a/PA/1/piercing.rtf
PA Fact Sheet: PRINCE ALBERT

....and last of all, a section on BMEzine, which gives user experiences (Both good and bad) concerning PA's: BMEZINE: Prince Alberts

All I can say, is if YOU are considering getting a PA, is to FIRST read up on my experience, SECOND read the fact sheet, THIRD find a good and reliable piercer in your area (Getting recommendations is particularly good from those who have had one done), and FORTH....... HAVE FUN!

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
UPDATE, have managed to find a chart which shows the various G sizes and aprox metric equivalents, to help those mostly in Europe understand the American equivalent sizes: American wire gauge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looking at this, I started with a 10G size, and currently have a 0G ring

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do they hurt when being put it? The initial piercing is not really much more than a pinch, so not it doesn't hurt. After it is healed and you take it out and then put it back in it doesn't hurt at least not for me. I'm at 4 gauge and it actually tickles when I exchange my circular barbell for a curved barbell.

The biggest I've seen is a 0 guage and I've been up to 2 guage but lost some feeling at that size so I went back to 4 guage. There are some very heavy PA's out there and the larger you go the more risk you run of a meatotomy or spliting of the glans. That sort of defeats the purpose of the PA.

I've had mixed reactions to both my circular and curved barbell, but as some of the others have mentioned it certainly gets the conversation moving. I've had many compliments and a few why did you do that?

Prince Albert? Who knows if he really wore one?

Aero1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
--Do they hurt when being put it?

I found that it was a quick pinch and wasn't that bad. The most difficult part for me was the receiver tube that is used to catch the needle and even that wasn't terrible. Be prepared for the adrenaline rush when they say "all done." :) Getting my nipples done hurt a hell of a lot more.

I usually wear a 5/8" 0g curved surgical stainless steel barbell... sometimes a circular barbell. I'm 9.5x6". That is big enough for me but I've seen guys with 00g... you need a really big cock to pull that off.

Mixed reactions... a lot of curiosity from many people though - wanting to see it, touch it, play with it, etc. - others just don't want anything to do with it but I'd say they are in the minority - at least in my experience. :) Its definitely a conversation starter though - even if it begins with "Why did you do that?"

No clue... I've heard the story that he used one to strap it to his sock garters and that it kept him "decent" when he got hard in front of the ladies (and men) - so there actually was a functional use for it - but I have no idea if it is true or not.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear a 00g 3/4" inside diamieter surgical steel mega bead ring PA love the weight and the bead is threaded for easy removal. check out my pic

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find them daunting when sucking (afraid I'll chip a tooth), and in the way when jerking.

They seem to work best on circumcised dicks.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find them daunting when sucking (afraid I'll chip a tooth), and in the way when jerking.

They seem to work best on circumcised dicks.

I knew this dude that chipped a tooth like this, got to aggressive sucking a PA cock, I like my teeth to much i guess and i dont find them sexy at all.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sell body jewelry (among other items) at a weekend flea market and carry PA's including 00 gauge. Of course, I don't do the piercing (personal as well as sanitary and health regulation reasons) but you'wd be surprised at the dudes that say they have one.
When I had my retail store I had a policeman come in and have me order a 00. I was dying to ask him to model when it came in but I was chicken shit. Damn it. Darn nice looking guy too.:mad:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is the purpose of having one of those? Is it just a look in the same way that people have their noses or belly buttons pierced? How does it enhance intercourse for the wearer and the recipient? Is oral better for the PA wearer? Does the person giving oral get anything out of it? Do condoms go over them, or do you not wear a condom if you have a PA? Sorry for all the questions. I know what they are, but I don't understand why a guy would get one.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure but I think they're mainly for "show". I'd hate to see anyone with one wear it during sexual intercourse, especially a 00 gauge.

I have seen two people personally take a leak and they have to hold a finger underneath to keep the pee from coming out in two directions.

As far tongue rings, I've heard customers tell me it (the jewelry) feels good when getting head. I've tried sucking a cock with one and I didn't care for the metal taste.

Maybe more info than I need to give? :wink:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure but I think they're mainly for "show". I'd hate to see anyone with one wear it during sexual intercourse, especially a 00 gauge.

I have seen two people personally take a leak and they have to hold a finger underneath to keep the pee from coming out in two directions.

As far tongue rings, I've heard customers tell me it (the jewelry) feels good when getting head. I've tried sucking a cock with one and I didn't care for the metal taste.

Maybe more info than I need to give? :wink:

Ive heard dudes say it does enhance sexual intercourse, i wouldn't know.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is the purpose of having one of those? Is it just a look in the same way that people have their noses or belly buttons pierced? How does it enhance intercourse for the wearer and the recipient? Is oral better for the PA wearer? Does the person giving oral get anything out of it? Do condoms go over them, or do you not wear a condom if you have a PA? Sorry for all the questions. I know what they are, but I don't understand why a guy would get one.

Most get it for looks.
I got mine solely for function. Ain't nothing wrong with wanting to make sex as awesome as possible!!

They act like amplifiers. (think car stereo amplifiers) The bigger the ring, the more pleasure there's going to be. Everything my dick feels gets amplified by the ring. So I get more pleasure with it than without it. Partners can feel it too, and it enhances the experience for them as well. Especially if you know how to make your snake dance techno!! :biggrin1:

As for oral, well, all I can say is if you chip a tooth on it, you're not doing something right to begin with. I have found that talented people can make it work to their advantage while others.........um.......chip teeth.

Condoms can be tricky to get over a P.A. at first, especially the larger ones. But once you get used to it and learn the trick to it, it's a breeze. Most piercings won't damage a condom at all. Some will. It just depends on what you get. (And there are some mighty weird ones out there!!)

Me personally, I have never broken a condom WITH my P.A.
I have broken many without it. So go figure.

It's all still personal preference.
If you don't like it, that's cool.
If you do, I might be willing to give a demonstration. :tongue:

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
let me add my 2 cents...
i got my dick pierced several years ago 'cause a buddy of mine had one and i thought it looked super sexy. i didn't do it on a whim; i considered it a long time before doing it, largely b/c of the pain factor.
it hurt like a MOTHERFUCKER when i had my cock pierced. i didn't cry out but, believe me, it hurt. it also bled a lot for a coupla days after and the healing process of about a month was also painful.
after it healed, the head of my cock was 10x more sensitive than before. i only wore a 10 gauge ring (00 is also the biggest i've ever seen) 'cause i didn't want a bigger hole thru my dick.
my experience is that guys can find it sexy, particularly to look at. if you see a guy in a locker room who has a pierced dick, you start wondering (in a good way) about exactly what kind of freak this guy is.
never surprise anyone with it. always give the heads up to your potential lay. i offer that advice based on experience.
i also had a curved barbell. the great thing is that a piercing will have no sharp edges so won't tear a magnum condom and your cock is so much more sensitive that the sensation is like constantly being a teenager who is sticking is dick in a hole for the first time-it's exquisite.
i heard that prince albert had a big dick and put a piercing through his cock head and hitched it to his stockings on his leg so that his dick would not bulge out of his trousers but would lay flat.

super350

Just Browsing
Media
i've had the piercing for 5+ years and have worn as big as a 000g...for me the bigger ring is an exciting turn on, it makes my small package dangle like a horse

the hole, however, will never close up. at all times it as at least a 2g size even when i don't wear the jewelry for months at a time

i've also had my sac pierced and stretched it to a 000g also

check out my pics, i'm not wearing the big jewelry in those but i can get send pictures if anyone wants a looksee