About the long-flacid-penises that touch the water inside Flush Toilet.

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
happens to me more often than I would like.. and I really don't consider myself hung.. it depends on the toilet and my varying levels of "flaccidness" ;-)

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a very common problem for me. When I buy a new home the first thing I do is change all the toilets out to low flow units that are tall and have elongated bowls.

Not only have I had this issue in the US but also Asia. It seems like short toilets with small round bowls are the standard in many countries in Asia.

I think we see less of this issue in Europe as low flow toilets may be in use for a longer period of time than the US. Low flows use a lot less water, they typical only flush with about 1.6 gallons (6 liters) of water, instead of the old ones that flushed anywhere between 2.5 - 5.0 gallons of water, or more. That makes a huge difference in bowl water level and toilet design.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I think we see less of this issue in Europe as low flow toilets may be in use for a longer period of time than the US. Low flows use a lot less water, they typical only flush with about 1.6 gallons (6 liters) of water, instead of the old ones that flushed anywhere between 2.5 - 5.0 gallons of water, or more. That makes a huge difference in bowl water level and toilet design.

Does not save any water takes like 2-3 flushes to get solid waste down.

fwh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it doesn't touch the water but sometimes other parts of the water closet. it's not nice. but you never may forget rising up before using the flush.

Attachments

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's happened on occasion and it's quite a jolt when it does because of the cold water. Never had that problem with my nut sack though. Some people must have some baggy sacks for that too happen.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate american standard toilets, the water level is so high.

I almost got arrested once, because I was washing my cock, in the sink, after it dangled in public toilet water, when I leaned forward to get toilet paper from the hanger on the stall doors. The cop laughed when I told him, I turned a little and just said, "Oh;" walked away. I guess he didn't want to have to write up a report.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends on the style of toilet...but when we moved into our house, we had to change the toilets because of my cock and balls hitting the water...gross!! Even worse when you HAVE to sit at a public toilet... Nothing like washing your junk in the sink and someone walking in on you. LOL Been there...done that...
I also had to change out the toilets in a brand new home. There is alot of other things to spend $$$$ on but the situation is just unacceptably GROSS!
At a public toilet I have to suspend myself over the seat itself. After awhile it becomes second nature.:eek:

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I hesitate to even comment, but yes I have had my cock dip into the water in a toilet on occasion - it depends on the height of the water. When this happens I either hold my cock up or flop it to the outside of the toilet. It's not a big deal, and I suspect guys with nornal length penises have the same problem if the water level is too high.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When we finished up the bathrooms after the redo, we went out and got a couple of those 16.5 high toilets that suit us better than those "squat jobs". And mine is one of those water saver dohickies, so the water sits real low in the bowl. "No problemo" anymore.

You just gotta be careful out in public, not only with yer dong dipping into the water but also brushing up against that nasty porcelain rim on those split lid toilets. YUCK!

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Never, that I can recall, even with an 'extended floppy.'
I'd have to be near hard and mine tends to stand up in
that condition, not point down. :biggrin1:
But then I don't use U.S. 'loos'. They're quite deep where
I am. If I have to sit on a public toilet I never let it hang
on the inside or, if poss, touch any part of it.

Last edited:

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Walking in on you washing your junk, yeah I really feel sorry for them...

It depends on the style of toilet...but when we moved into our house, we had to change the toilets because of my cock and balls hitting the water...gross!! Even worse when you HAVE to sit at a public toilet... Nothing like washing your junk in the sink and someone walking in on you. LOL Been there...done that...

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kind of toilets do you have in America, I reckon in the UK you would have to be 12" to be fishing like that.

I sometimes hit the curved neck of The toilet but that's about it.