Accidental Visible Penis

Private101

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone have pictures of visible penis buldges on public people or pictures of people's penis falling out of theirs pants/shorts?
I find those pictures really hot :p
Websites would be great also!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone have pictures of visible penis buldges on public people or pictures of people's penis falling out of theirs pants/shorts?

I've got some bulge pics in my gallery...

Bingham

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would have to agree - accidental cock shots are WAY HOT. I remember a long time ago at summer camp - this one counselor John B. NEVER wore underwear. Well, when you are camping in the mountains, you can't help but to sit on a hill...

he would sit - then I would take a seat about six feet below him and stare right up his shorts...I went to that camp every summer for four years...i loved it there....

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i remember that photo well....had to be around 1975...could see his knob out the leg of the boxers..........recently i was in orlando, sitting on a bar stool, chatting with this guy from london...he looked down and said, hey your big guy is hanging out....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Years back, a SEARS ROEBUCK catalog was pulled because some guy's pecker showed under the line of the boxer shorts. You means that kind of photo?

You have to look carefully at the left leg. Snopes called the Urban Legend "Undetermined." Sears Catalog 1975, page #602:

Attachments

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to look carefully at the left leg. Snopes called the Urban Legend "Undetermined." Sears Catalog 1975, page #602:

That didn't look so bad. The guy probably didn't even realize it.

But they probably would have to pull at least that photo, just to be safe. Stores should want to try to maintain the "family friendly" image.

Gasp. To think there might actually be penises in the world?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1:
:redface: I had one some place in a high school news print...when I was tryin to run in a track meet..my gentials completely came out of my jock strap hagnin & swingin doing the high hurtles... a pic or 2 was taken & my ma ma was outraged:eek:... when she saw it.

My step-bro showed her who thought it was funny.
He also told mama that everybody in the school (students & teachers as well)
was laughin & talkin about it...that I lost the race cause my dick was knockin over the hurtles as I was jumpin over them...and I fell.
They tried to stop the paper press...but a few copies got released...I left that school before the end of the school year & got no credits toward the 9th grade:mad: from the embrassment to both me & my folks...finally I just dropped out of school period with other issues.
Don't know what happen with the copy of that shit, but do know, it didn't ever make it into the school year book ...I'm glad for. Lookin back:redface::biggrin1::biggrin1:

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
when i was little, i bought apack of boxer shorts, cause the guys picture on the front was hot....i hid that pic in my drawer, and used to take it out often and look at it!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*sigh* How many of us spent hours thumbing through the "foundations" and "sweaters" sections of the Sears Wish Book as a kid?
What the fuck is a Sears Wish Book?

(for that matter what are 'foundations'- and please don't start singing The Church's One Foundation)

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*sigh* How many of us spent hours thumbing through the "foundations" and "sweaters" sections of the Sears Wish Book as a kid?

Hell I used to cut the pictures out and save them in a scrap book!:smile:Mom thought I looking at the toy section,little did she know what perv I was at 11 years old.:tongue:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a pay site, but I've never been a member so I don't know if it's any good.

The Visible Penis Line

On one of the Jaken Gyllenhaal threads a couple of months ago there were links to his vpl pics.

With a google image search I came up with:
http://www.queerclick.com/images/robthomas_vpl.jpg
4.jpg (image)
http://www.applesacks.com/previewpix/vpl_0705_287.jpg

I believe there was a thread a while back in which I posted pics of guys falling out of their shorts. I wasn't able to find it, but I didn't do a thorough search.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This coming spring, I'm thinking of buying a 4" rubber penis extension and walking around in shorts with no underwear. Give the girls something to look at!:smile:

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love seeing VPL's and hot bulges. I was at a sporting event one time and a young cute guy who was freeballing was sitting behind me to my left. Every time I would look back I could see right up his shorts leg and see his low hanging balls and cockhead. What a sight to see! I couldn't keep from looking back!!!!!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^Niiice. On flikr there are a number of groups devoted to bulges, but I've not seen one specifically devoted to accidental popouts or VPL.