Accidental Visible Penis

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well some of those looked quite natural and normal, and sometimes a penis get get a little big and stiff, almost without a guy even noticing it much, or noticing that it could be "bulging" a bit.

I would think that having a big penis, tends towards having sometimes "visible penis lines." Especially since with loose boxers, a big penis doesn't always fit so neating within the straight down crotch area, but slips to the side down a pants leg a bit, a rather obvious diagonal bulge.

But then a woman's breasts bulge naturally as well.

Not even modern-polite-society clothes can completely hide, that humans are sexual beings designed to breed more humans.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only type of clothing that really shows off my crotch in an accidental kind of way is my Aussiebum footy shorts. They are short and a little on the tight side and so you cannot help but notice whats packing up front.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A couple of summers ago, my friends and I went to an amusement/water park for the day. After doing the amusements, we decided to go over to water area and check it out. There was one guy, a young dad in his late 30s/early 40s who had seen earlier around the park, who was wearing baggy swim trunks and when he came down the water slide and then stood up, he popped out a bit. He quickly adjusted himself and when he walked past us, we gave him a couple of thumbs up.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see anything... What am I supposed to see?

Actually nothing, some of the Sears catalogue of that year had a bad print, and it kind of look like something is comming out of the boxer, but it's nothig. But for a long time people who had the catalogue with the bad print really thought that is was something else ;)

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had a BBQ once and my neighbor brought this new guy she was seeing. Later in the evening we were all inside and I was getting another rounc of beers, looked over and his rather pendulous balls were sitting right on my carpet. Oh to have had a camera!