"Accidentally" showing dick in public?

california8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone like to show off their dick in public? Like purposfully let another guy see your dick/head of dick/pubes just to see their reaction? No I'm not talking about showering in a lockerroom... I'm talking about in a random bathroom, in a store, at the airport...??????????

Example, letting the head of your dick barely stick out of your pants after going pee in a public bathroom...other guys can see it when you walk over to the sink.

Anyone else get horny by this?

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone like to show off their dick in public? Like purposfully let another guy see your dick/head of dick/pubes just to see their reaction? No I'm not talking about showering in a lockerroom... I'm talking about in a random bathroom, in a store, at the airport...??????????

Example, letting the head of your dick barely stick out of your pants after going pee in a public bathroom...other guys can see it when you walk over to the sink.

I don't do that, but if you did it in front of me, you might catch me drooling. :shocked1:

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone like to show off their dick in public? Like purposfully let another guy see your dick/head of dick/pubes just to see their reaction?

ummm.... you're a big tease! hahahahaha

have you ever thought about dropping your pants for cash? hahahahahaha j.k. ya.

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Last summer I had a chance to show off. I was staying at a hotel and was about to jump in the shower after being in the pool. I ordered dinner to be delivered to the room. Dinner came quicker than I thought, so when he knocked on the door, I tossed on a bath robe. I wear ball weights so my nuts hang real low. I let the guy in and sat down at the table to fill in the bill. As I sat there I could feel my bath robe start to slip open. I took my time as the stood in front of me. The robe slipped wide open, he got a good look at my cock and low hanging balls. He stopped talking in the middle of a sentence and stared. I pretended nothing happened and took my time. He stood there for a while and started some small talk. I stood up, (everything covered up). He went to the door with a smile and the look of shock.

The next day I saw him at the front desk. He never said anything but smiled alot

Does this count?

Nearly 57. In all my years have never accidentally showed my cock. Just like i have never accidentally given someone my credit card, or my password, or blood type, orrrrrr how much huge cock can cause procrastionary disease...Bang :) :)

BigNavy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Airports are great when you're looking for this kind of attention. When I feel like making dudes stare, I'll unzip once I get into the restroom, start the process of hauling my cock out before I ever get to the pisser, so that there's at least a foot or two left to go and anyone who wants a peek can go ahead.

Then I'll turn after shaking it off and put it away on my way to the sink. For the same effect. Homophobic dudes don't notice because they don't have wondering eyes, so no issue.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Airports are great when you're looking for this kind of attention. When I feel like making dudes stare, I'll unzip once I get into the restroom, start the process of hauling my cock out before I ever get to the pisser, so that there's at least a foot or two left to go and anyone who wants a peek can go ahead ...

I promise you that I wouldn't peek, BigNavy ......... I'd just gawk and stare!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Does anyone like to show off their dick in public? ...

I've done so on numerous occasions in a variety of settings. My most recent opportunity was at the Nu Towne Saloon (http://www.nutownebar.com) in Phoenix a few months back. I was out on their outdoor patio having a drink and adjusted my shorts to give a view like seen in the photo below. Attracted a nice guy from clear across the courtyard and conversed with him at some length. My local suck buddy and host on that trip invited the guy to join us at his home across town but it wasn't in the guy's plans, or he just had cold feet. But we all enjoyed both my exhibitionism and the discourse that followed.
vus002
VUS002.jpg

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Airports are great when you're looking for this kind of attention. When I feel like making dudes stare, I'll unzip once I get into the restroom, start the process of hauling my cock out before I ever get to the pisser, so that there's at least a foot or two left to go and anyone who wants a peek can go ahead.

Then I'll turn after shaking it off and put it away on my way to the sink. For the same effect. Homophobic dudes don't notice because they don't have wondering eyes, so no issue.

I've done the same on several occasions, unintentionally actually. At large venues (stadiums, concert venues, airports, etc), being in a hurry and I really expected to be able to walk right up to a urinal or trough so I started opening my pants and pulling it out as I walk through the door, only to round a corner and see every space taken. Then you have to debate whether to put it away or just stand there with it out and wait, LOL.

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
While I don't whip my cock out in public I do enjoy showing it off. I don't usually wear underwear and I love wearing short running shorts with the underliner cut out. I'm not big at all so it's not like you can see the outline of my cock while I'm walking but when I'm sitting somewhere you can definitely see up my shorts if your lookin. I'm always clean shaved so you won't see a clump of black pubes, you'll see my cock and balls in their entirety.
I've been to outdoor restaurants where people walking by have looked and I especially like sitting on high stools and checking out who's looking. Another good viewing opportunity is getting in and out of cars. I've gotten a lot of looks that way too. No ones ever commented on it because I'm not blatant about it and I make it look like I'm just going about my normal routine.