Actor Model ANDREW STETSON.His Huge Bulge is heaven

Unesco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to go to the same gym in 2004 when he lived in New York, and, yes, his package is impressive. Too bad he's straight. Damn, I miss that gym.

D_Blevitt Buttkicker

Experimental Member
Media
i think he trained in milan during the fashion week in the same gym i used to go. i'm 90% sure it's him. quite a nice guy, we breifly chatted in the free weights area
i confirm he is seriously packing meat, he got quite lot of envious looks in the changing room...

Amber01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do underwear models usually have artificial enhancers, or is that really their bulge?
They wear soft Velcro cockrings. They put them on after partially fluffing their dick, to maintain the semi erection. These day stuffing or enhancing pad is a big no no, as they will obscure the natural contours of the shaft, dick head and balls.

Andrew's is only slightly above average, but he is very trim and also wears cockring on sexy underwear shoot. When he does casual underwear shoot, he doesn't put on cockring and his bulge appear less pronounce. Example: His runway show appearance, very nice package, but not pronounce (as it would have been innapropiate in a fashion show!)

thecoxmann

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'd like to know,how does jasondawgxxx find all those great pix and can he find those nude pix of harrison ford in some magazine from way back that i heard about