actors revealing their bulge and briefs up their shorts..

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by uluulu, Aug 31, 2007.

1. uluulu

uluulu New Member

i love seeing actors in shorts accidentally or otherwise reveal their underwear up their shorts..very sexy.. Bruce Willis did that. Can anyone tell me what other movies or TV shows can I see actors underwear up their shorts with their legs open..

2. uluulu

uluulu New Member

No response at all?

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never heard of or seen a movie where you look up the guy's leg and see his underwear. That would be hot. There are some movies where you'll see guys in briefs. They are always fun. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is one. Tom Cruise in "Risky Business" and "Jerry McGuire" are others. I've seen a movie with guys in prison who were in an outdoor line up formation in their white briefs and a movie about a high school wrestling team at weigh in that showed guys in their briefs. Only tiny bulges could be seen, hence these were G rated movies. Yet it's something that you don't see too often as most movies that have scenes with guys in their underwear show them wearing boxers.

4. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Last American Virgin has a very funny scene where guys are in their underwear waiting for penis measurement - unfortunately not a lot of VPL's.

I'd like to see more also.

5. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    The problem with American films is that they always have the actors cover up with the most loosest and baggiest underwear imaginable so not to offend those who are easily prudish. However, if you look at European cinema the dudes are nearly always in tight briefs or even naked when waking up first thing in the morning or in the locker room or getting dressed to go out. Since nudity is more relaxed over there in some parts it is thus not such a big deal for an actor to be seen in more revealing underwear.
    On the same subject, I know that Colin Hanks was in a movie once a while ago where he was playing pool in just his boxer briefs and shirt and he indeed have quite a bulge on him going on. God bless the Daddy's genes in that incident I think LOL.

6. ryan2610

ryan2610 New Member

I dont no wer i fnd it but i fnd a pic of zac efron in red shorts and u can see by his hand his dick and man is he big

7. kayle

kayle New Member

post the pic:) pls

8. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

This recent American film has some great fairly tight nice underwear on the actors, showing lots of the actors bulges:

YouTube - oOTom and EmileOo

9. dingdong

dingdong Member

Charlie Sheen in "Two and a Half Men" always has thing going on, because he's always wearing shorts on the programmee: ALWAYS!

10. jcxrm

jcxrm New Member

There was a Burt Lancaster film, The Swimmer, many years ago, he spent all the film in square cut close fitting trunks that would be fashionable now, and he showed quite an outline of his cock up front. I was surprised that it was allowed in those days.

11. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    mmmmmmm yeah
    i kno what ur talkin about;)

12. dreamer20

Gold Member

That movie was from 1968, so of course it was allowed. The prudish conservatives in the 1980's caused males/ youths to become body phobic and wear less revealing clothes.

http://www.lpsg.org/27142-what-have-you-done-body.html

13. SlickWilly

SlickWilly New Member

Chad Michael Murray in "Dawson's Creek"... was a morning-after shot (with Jen), when he gets out of bed in his boxer briefs... WHATTA BASKET!

14. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    That was a weird movie, but I loved seeing Burt baby in those squarecuts!

15. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's a scene in the original movie, "The Andromeda Strain" where an inadvertant reflection in a glass wall causes the camera to reveal a key actor's entire unit that was not supposed to have been visible.

16. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    "The Andromeda Strain" has been making its way around the cable stations lately. I'll have to record it and check out the glass wall. If it looks good, I'll press the "pause" button.

17. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Its been more than a decade since I saw the movie but I remember I was astonished when I saw the reflection. Apparently it slipped past whatever censors reviewed the movie. I was laughing and pointing it out. The entire room broke out in laughter when everyone realized it.

18. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ryan2610 [​IMG]
    I dont no wer i fnd it but i fnd a pic of zac efron in red shorts and u can see by his hand his dick and man is he big

You mean the one in his bathing suit with him grabbing himself at the beach like?

19. cutinPrague

cutinPrague New Member

Albums:
    I remember two tv shows where there were clear shots of underwear or more. The opening credits of Bossom Buddies where the two guys (Tom Hanks was one) jump onto folding chairs to lay in the sun. The other guy's legs are spread wide open and you could clearly see up his shorts.

Then there was a show about an inner city basketball coach (can't remember the name) but you would almost always see a guy in the background wth his legs open and a clear shot of his bulge.

20. Meniscus

Gold Member

YouTube - Bosom Buddies Opening

Hmm...maybe this clip is just too blurry, but you don't see much. Peter Scolari looks good in shorts, though. I wish they still made shorts like that, though. They are more attractive than the baggy, knee-length (or longer) shorts guys are stuck with today.

Are you thinking of The White Shadow? I do miss the old-style basketball uniforms. The shapeless, baggy outfits they wear today are ugly and just look ridiculous.

YouTube - Video
    YouTube - The White Shadow