Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The NY Times has a front-page story this morning aboiut the disappointing White Sox hitter, Adam Dunn:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/03/s...struck-out-with-the-white-sox.html?ref=sports

The first paragraph says that he is know by "the inscrutable nickname Big Donkey." I guess the Times is just being coy, but is there really any doubt how a ball player acquires the nickname "Big Donkey"?

Has anyone heard stories about this guy's endowment?

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The NY Times has a front-page story this morning aboiut the disappointing White Sox hitter, Adam Dunn:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/03/s...struck-out-with-the-white-sox.html?ref=sports

The first paragraph says that he is know by "the inscrutable nickname Big Donkey." I guess the Times is just being coy, but is there really any doubt how a ball player acquires the nickname "Big Donkey"?

Has anyone heard stories about this guy's endowment?

"He signed a 4 year $56 million dollar contract!" Huh! Sounds more like a smart ass to me!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, after a quick internet search and review of a few hundred pictures of him both on and off the field, I'd say that if he IS well-hung, he's got to be one hell of a grower. Even with a cup, there's no real bulge showing.

It is interesting to note how people want to see think of pro-athletes as having big penises -- the ultimate macho man. Just to see a man in uniform who can pull out a big dick is just a big fantasy for many women.

Did you hever see the butch mechanic and football player with a small pee-pee next to the computer nerd with a packin' peter? Nature plays cruel tricks on us -- or does she? Perhaps she's giving out special blessings to those boys who won't be stereotypically perceived as rough necks:biggrin1:.

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, after a quick internet search and review of a few hundred pictures of him both on and off the field, I'd say that if he IS well-hung, he's got to be one hell of a grower. Even with a cup, there's no real bulge showing.

Then why are they calling him Big Donkey? Maybe its made up?

Because to me Donkey already implies that you are big. So the "big" part is redundant.

Or maybe it's sarcastic and he has a really small penis?

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you hever see the butch mechanic and football player with a small pee-pee next to the computer nerd with a packin' peter? Nature plays cruel tricks on us -- or does she? Perhaps she's giving out special blessings to those boys who won't be stereotypically perceived as rough necks:biggrin1:.

One of the hottest guys I know, is a cop with a significantly smaller than average penis. It doesn't make him any less hot. And I've met my share of socially inept, shy computer geeks who just so happen to be packing MONSTERS. It doesn't make them any more popular or outgoing.

(And personally, I have no interest in pro athletes having big dicks... For the most part, they're not the best and the brightest and they're EXTREMELY over-paid for what they do.)

cincy68

Experimental Member
Media
I am a Cincinnati Reds fan- Adam's team from 2000-2009. During a game, I think one of the announcers mentioned fellow teammates gave him "The Big Donkey" moniker because of the way he ran on the treadmill. He was big and uncoordinated looking on the treadmill- much like a donkey might look.

Sorry to disappoint but I'm almost certain it's how the nickname came about.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I am a Cincinnati Reds fan- Adam's team from 2000-2009. During a game, I think one of the announcers mentioned fellow teammates gave him "The Big Donkey" moniker because of the way he ran on the treadmill. He was big and uncoordinated looking on the treadmill- much like a donkey might look.

Sorry to disappoint but I'm almost certain it's how the nickname came about.

or maybe he laughs like one too