Adam Levine

B_duracock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Does anyone have any concrete information as to Adam Levine being Bi or Gay? Also does anyone have any pics of Adam Levine shirtless when his chest is hairy, yes he is a hairy chest but shaves most of time cause of the tats... Also does anyone know or is there any reputable leaked pics of his cock... I think he might be HUNG///

D

deleted3782

He probably does have a huge perfect cock, but it's his brother who is gay. Adam is, like me, just gay-friendly.

cheeseloglover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
He probably does have a huge perfect cock, but it's his brother who is gay. Adam is, like me, just gay-friendly.

Hey exwhyzee, I'm SUPER gay-friendly!! :) I'm also straight-friendly and bi-friendly! :biggrin1:

And as far as Adam Levine goes, big, little, huge....I don't give a shit...he's hot as FUCK and anyone would be lucky to have a taste!

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like that he knows who his audience is. Like some other celebs, they know exactly who's looking at them when they're photographed shirtless or almost nude, or whatever. It borders between being proud of what they have and wanting to, for lack of a better word, "please" their fans. I'm very pleased by him :) he's sexy as hell, and could be packing 4" for all I care, I'd still let him do whatever he wanted to me lol

B_duracock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Exwhyzee I will say your cute.. but its also been my experience and I am no expert just 20 yrs of living the lifestyle when a man has to make the announcement straight from the start that he is STRAIGHT , he is just gay friendly.. Brother your are BI you are turned on by men and cock and you just havent dealt with it.. BTW you have a cute cock you are not hoarse hung... but you give a shetland pony a run for its money.. stud

B_duracock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
BTW does anyone have pics of Adams brother.. and again so know one knows whether or not Adam is hung.. also whats you guys opinion is he more sexy smooth or hairy...

rudashe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Duracock i give it a 50-50.....he looks good with the hairy chest and good clean shaven....but i lean a bit more toward the hairless cos it accentuates his nipples alot better..thats the only reason i could find!! Both are very HOT

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely WITH hair! But I'm not a fan of guys shaving their bodies anyway. If you are a man and you are born with body hair, embrace it. We are men not twinks! Wow...that felt good to get that out! LOL

also whats you guys opinion is he more sexy smooth or hairy...

B_duracock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well I will say this Adam is the hot one in the family or Michael just dont take a good face book pic... so no one knows for sure or any rumors anything as to whether or not Adam is hung

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone catch him in the first ep of American Horror Story Asylum? Relatively short time on screen, but the guy can actually act. The man is a success at everything he does--and particularly excels at looking sexy and hot!

Attachments

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rico...I agree with you. He was very good in his short time on screen in American Horror Story. Perhaps he will be on in flashbacks...although i think he's really dead! LOL

Anyone catch him in the first ep of American Horror Story Asylum? Relatively short time on screen, but the guy can actually act. The man is a success at everything he does--and particularly excels at looking sexy and hot!