Adderall's effect on females' enjoyment of sex

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Adderall is banned over here in the UK being an amphetamine, strong penalties can be handed out like up to 5 years in prison and unlimited fines.
Are you talking about people using this for recreational activities @404goldie ?

404goldie

Loved Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Adderall is banned over here in the UK being an amphetamine, strong penalties can be handed out like up to 5 years in prison and unlimited fines.
Are you talking about people using this for recreational activities @404goldie ?
I had no idea it was banned in the UK with severe consequences. Here in the USA it is widely prescribed for Attention Deficit Disorder and other things. My doctor prescribed it for me some years ago because as I get older, it's more difficult for me to concentrate at work, and I was struggling to the point that my boss was coming down on me. College students and young people here do use it recreationally but a lot of them have prescriptions.

I am curious though, where it isn't banned, if any females find it enhances sex for them. In general, research on female sexual enjoyment is lacking. I read where Adderall use decreases libido, but I know that young ladies especially have active sex lives, and I am curious to know if some think it makes sex better for them.

Reactions: Holly Doors

Dirkdiggler9.3x7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This girl I use to play with, aka fwb, anyway we had lots of sporadic ongoing sessions and each time would entail like 3 rounds minimum and often as many as 6. So we were having pillow talk and she mention that the adderall she takes makes her horny or at least horny for me

Reactions: 404goldie