Advantages to having a smaller cock!

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There has been much discussion on this site about cock size, and how women must naturally prefer men with larger cocks.

But, let me mention a couple of advantages to having a smaller cock, for the man, at least.

The first is that it will get harder than a really big cock. Some men with super-sized pricks cannot get fully hard, ever, because it requires so much blood to fill his cock! This doesn't apply to all big-dicked guys, but even they will find that with advancing age, getting a full hard-on could be more difficult.

So, there are women who would prefer having a smaller, but super-hard, cock working in their cunts than a really big one that is semi-soft while he fucks her.

The second advantage is that all men, regardless of their cock-size, have about the same number of nerve-endings in their cocks, which means that in a smaller cock, those nerve-endings are closer together, so that when the man reaches orgasm, it will be more intense than if the nerve-endings were far apart.

This can also be experienced by the woman he is fucking, as she relates to the intensity of his orgasm.

Now, there are those who will disagree! So, let's hear what the others say!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tell me more about the advantages of having a small cock. Would love to hear more from you, OP.

gigantor68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember reading somewhere about this women who's ideal penis was 4-5 inches because the way the guy used it really hit the right spots, I guess the thing is she said the way it was used, some can use it the right way and some can't.

My only concern with a small penis would be if she's riding on top, she wouldn't be able to move too much or else the penis would come out.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
There has been much discussion on this site about cock size, and how women must naturally prefer men with larger cocks.

But, let me mention a couple of advantages to having a smaller cock, for the man, at least.

The first is that it will get harder than a really big cock. Some men with super-sized pricks cannot get fully hard, ever, because it requires so much blood to fill his cock! This doesn't apply to all big-dicked guys, but even they will find that with advancing age, getting a full hard-on could be more difficult.

So, there are women who would prefer having a smaller, but super-hard, cock working in their cunts than a really big one that is semi-soft while he fucks her.

The second advantage is that all men, regardless of their cock-size, have about the same number of nerve-endings in their cocks, which means that in a smaller cock, those nerve-endings are closer together, so that when the man reaches orgasm, it will be more intense than if the nerve-endings were far apart.

This can also be experienced by the woman he is fucking, as she relates to the intensity of his orgasm.

Now, there are those who will disagree! So, let's hear what the others say!

first bold part: it is just not true
second: more skin=more-nerve endings=more stimulation

If there are advantages of having a smaller one, those are not them.
I can think of some btw, but just to piss you off i will not give them.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
having a small dick has made me a total pig for hung guys... :)

COMountainGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Less likely to get cited for indecent exposure as noyone notices.

less likely to throw back when thrusting deep.

easier erections.

Easier to take so the mate may take it even when exhausted since it is so easy.

Don't have to be as careful.

Less jealousy though more derision.

There is something to the compensation theories as a rule.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard from Sue Johanson that if you had a big penis, it would be more likely to break from thrusting. Broken penis.

uberhund

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've also known smaller guys to get an amazingly sexy upright angle, of a sort that bigger guys tend not to! What's more there's an embarassment/humiliation aspect to showing off a smaller cock that's incredibly horny: probably the basis of sph etc.

I think for the owner of the small cock the bj thing is the best tho! You can do loads with a small dick that's just not practical with a big one.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
The other guy in an MMF relationship will not feel threatened and therefore will perhaps be more willing to continue participating.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having an average size 6" dick, it's nice that it remains compact and out of the way when I exercise. I can freeball when I run if I want to.

Even so, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a serious admirer of big dicks. If I could make it 2" bigger limp and hard, I'd be all over it. No worries! At least it works like a charm and that's the bottom line for me.

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's definitely light weight and more compact, hardly ever gets in the way. Just slap on a pair of briefs/boxers and forget about it. Don't have to pick a side and rarely have to think about it or adjust it thru out the day; pretty low maintenance.

I can freeball without offending.

small cocks make the big ones look bigger; so i'm glad i can help you guys out. haha

A

AM_092

You can make your partner feel better about having a slightly bigger cock ;)

I'm happy with my size... My partner's size would be more important to me!