Advantages to having a smaller cock!

boi_stiff

Just Browsing
Media
Only a real whore will take a big cock to bust her out. As far as a dick to big needing blood to get fully erect. the girl needs to suck it like a penis pump. To get the blood sucked to the head obtaining full erection.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, I had hear stories of buds on road trips pissing into a soda bottle while driving and I always wondered how that was even possible without pissing all over the car. Last time someone told me, I asked how he did it and he said he stuck his dick inside and pissed. This is inconcievable as I could never get my dick to fit in a bottle... maybe one of those jar ones like gatoraid or something. So... an advantage for a small dick is they can piss in a bottle. ;-)

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
you don't have to worry about the women that you date being mad and upset at you for having a noticable visable penis outline,or for them getting mad that you have a reputation for having a huge dick...
yeah..i'm speaking from experience..women hate that shit.

O

OldFirm08

Great for showing since many small dicks start VERY small and grow double their size or more in length and thickness. That can look very impressive as it happens right before her eyes.

takeyourmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, I had hear stories of buds on road trips pissing into a soda bottle while driving and I always wondered how that was even possible without pissing all over the car. Last time someone told me, I asked how he did it and he said he stuck his dick inside and pissed. This is inconcievable as I could never get my dick to fit in a bottle... maybe one of those jar ones like gatoraid or something. So... an advantage for a small dick is they can piss in a bottle. ;-)

he must've had a very skinny dick. i'm not very big but i still can't fit inside a water bottle

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looking back from what I can remember, I've been hit in crotch approx. 5 times in my life...and a couple of those times I pretended that it hurt and doubled over and put on a good show. I'd have to say my size, the fact that I'm not sticking out down there, saved me on those days...advantage :)

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
Yes there are some advantages for sure! I could fit the entirety of a small dick into my mouth, that would be fun for the receiver for sure. Aslo, anal would be a breeze and be very pleasurable. Also, cowgirl position would be less strenuous and painful for the girl compared to cowgirl with their large penised counterparts.

trigun81

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great for showing since many small dicks start VERY small and grow double their size or more in length and thickness. That can look very impressive as it happens right before her eyes.

Big dicks can start off soft and double in size too. I know because mine does. I'd say thats more impressive than a small cock pulling off the same feat.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
there are up and downs with any size.. like many many girls have told me its not the size its how you use it...............

One of my partners has an endowment that just naturally hits me in a place that makes me scream with joy. I have gone looking for that place myself with my fingers and can't figure out how he does it. But he does. No other toy or person, even my own hand, can reproduce it. There's a lesson in that.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not funny like a lot of the posters in this thread but have always "heard" that for anal sex small is best to have in a lover... given damage to anus over time that is confirmed from friends in medical field dealing with "bottoms" once they turn forty and all "sex" and other related/semi-related sources like the Dr Drew shows.
Was surprised when first discovered this site that there was not a great number of postings along lines of people frustrated that due to their great size their lovers limited frequency.

Buckstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like men with small cock. Small cock'd men often covet large ones. And tend to look at them with adoration, str8 and gay. They are impressed with my larger one and it makes me feel special. I in turn will pay special attention to a small cock, and make sure its every need is met, because I'm grateful.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like men with small cock. Small cock'd men often covet large ones. And tend to look at them with adoration, str8 and gay. They are impressed with my larger one and it makes me feel special. I in turn will pay special attention to a small cock, and make sure its every need is met, because I'm grateful.

I'm not one of the Smaller Cocked men (which I am) that has ever been overwhelmed
by...nor so impressed by another's cock size that I have looked at them with such adoration
that I coveted them for myself because they were larger than I. To the contrary, I have
always been completely comfortable and satisfied with what I have, and would not actually
want a larger cock. Well, maybe lower hanging and bigger balls...:biggrin:

I am impressed by
Buckstar for his attitude about giving smaller cocks special attention. I know mine would be very grateful to know that his every need would be met.......:yup: