Adventures of a Selfsucker

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There will be much more to follow, I hope you all enjoy. I'd appreciate comments/ideas if you all would be so kind!

Chapter 1
When I was a senior in high school, it was hard to find alone time. Mom and Dad would come home around 6, just when I came home from practice. I was responsible for getting my sister from her music lessons, and we would meet at home for dinner. There was no "me time". None in the mornings, nor days, nor nights. Sometimes, on the weekends, I would get some, but that was few and far between. I took to driving around town and rubbing one out, to get a little bit of privacy. The most difficult part was going from my engorged cockhead to the manual shifter in the Saab. I would slowly get myself hard as i drove to my favorite little hidey-holes on the edge of town. The drive up to the park and through the little forest was exciting in the dark, cause i knew what would be coming. There were sometimes people at the park but i didn't care.

I left my parent's house wearing a t-shirt, gym shorts, and no underwear. Pulling out of the driveway, and reaching through the leg of my shorts i took my long soft shaft and low-hanging balls into my hand. All together, the package was way more than a handful. I began by pulling on my heavy, warm shaft, and letting my balls sit against my leg. Soon enough, I began getting hard. With every pull, blood rushed into my inflating dick. When my dick pressed above my belly button, I was ready. By that age, I'd already mastered the special skill of autofellatio.

I pulled into the lot over-looking the lake and grassy expanse of the park around 8:30, just as the sun was setting in the summer, or past dark in the cold winter hours. I was hard by the time I got to the park, my cock reaching past my belly button, and straight up against the steering wheel. I picked out good music and got to work.

I started by twisting my hand in time to the electronic bass, rubbing my head with every downbeat, and stroking the shaft with the off-beats. Going in time to music made me last longer, and caused more pre-cum to leak from my cock. As soon as a drop came out, I pinched it between my thumb and forefinger and brought it to my lips. That first taste of the sweet juice made me so stiff. It was always a contest to see how long rubbing my shaft up and down would last, letting the pre dribble and coat my long shaft with slickness before really starting. Then, after about 5 times of my pre sliding out, I scanned the lot to make sure no one was watching. Anticipating my soft warm tongue was excruciating, but holding off was even better. I bent over and licked the warm clear liquid from my dick. The first lick was always the best, a gentle flicking of the cock- slit, watching my pre slide down the head of my dick. My tongue was so warm and wet, pre making the entire head sticky. The first lick was always soft and barely made contact. That was so thrilling. Then, leaning up, and scanning the lot again, I licked my lips clean. After the first lick, my dick continually and slowly leaked, making the shaft moist and easy to rub.

At this point, I always re-adjusted by pulling my dick and plump nuts back through my shorts, and putting the band underneath my sack. This way, my dick was pulled up, and leaned against my stomach. Then, scanning the lot once more, I furiously worked the shaft up and down. Hands one on top of the other, a blur with a mass of flesh between them. No one was in the lot. I leaned forward to kiss it, my moist lips meet my wet cockhead. The smacking sound of the kiss was like the opening bell to a fight, me against my balls, to see which could hold out longer. I started sucking slowly. First, my lips slipped over the fat tip of my dick, and I held my tongue back. Feeling a wet and eager hole slipping around my head caused the pre to flow more voluminously, oozing out between my mouth and head. I stopped at the base of my cockhead, the flare of my glans spreading my pursed mouth, and then sucked hard as I leaned back up. Scanning the lot again, then diving back down, I immediately took the entire head in and formed a tight seal around the top of the shaft with my lips. I held the tip in my mouth for a long time. I comfortably whirled my tongue around my dickhead, feeling the contour of my glans. Fat and filling against the roof of my mouth, resting on my tongue beneath. I twirled my tongue as quickly as I could, like a tornado flicking around the whole sensitive head. Juice hit my tongue as I fought the urge to swallow the whole thing. Then, I slowed the swirling motion and gently nibbled my head. It throbbed with every deliberate slurp, every purposeful tongue flick along the slit. It sent shivers down my spine. Then, pulling up on my dick, I squeezed the base tight. Inflated, I twirled my tongue like a wild man. Sitting like that, sucking on my head slow and hard for a minute or two, holding the spit and pre in my mouth, I felt ready to cum. Instead, I rose with one great slurp to a sitting position again. My sticky saliva, mixed with precum, fell onto the shaft and into my hand. I rubbed it into the length of my cock. I thought of how jealous every guy must be, how they wished for a bj on demand, as I slowly jacked off.

I rubbed my dick until it began to soften, then slipped my left hand under my thigh, and squeezed the thick base of my dick with my right, to massively erect the top half. Then, bending over, I gave my cockhead fast, soft, circular licks, teasing the edge of my rim, and feeling the soft skin against my tongue. The slowly leaking precum was quite sweet. Then, like a vacuum, I'd slurp up the juice and tongue my slit, before slipping the shaft into my mouth, and pressing my dick against the inside of my cheek. I fucked my own face. My hips thrust wildly towards my chin, my thick dick widening my hungry mouth. With it sliding against my cheek, this almost felt like a real BJ. My dick slowly got hard against my cheek. The feeling of it slowly inflating inside my own mouth was the best part. I held the position as my cock throbbed against my tongue, and pulsed against my lips. My cockhead slowly inching into my mouth with each beat. My mouth become more and more full, I fought to not suck as my big cock grew more stiff. Then, when hard, I slowly jerked the base and held the tip inside my lips, increasing the pace and speed. I gently slurped the head while my hand twisted the bottom of my shaft. I was in heaven. Eagerly, I swallowed my precum and worked my mouth a little further down, taking the shaft in for the first time that night. After all of the licking, it was quite slick. I kept my head still and let my hand guide my dick, rotating it in small circles inside my dripping mouth. Then, my dick escaped with a crisp pop as I leaned back, and closed my eyes.

I anticipated what would come next, the control needed, and the imminent pleasure. Rubbing my flat stomach, and pecs with my gooey hands, I slid over to the passenger seat. The steering wheel was getting in the way of truly enjoying my talent. With my right hand I pulled on my long shaft, and held my pec in my left. The lot was still empty, and even though the car sat in a back corner, I was still apprehensive about being discovered. I was parked in the shadow cast by a clump of tall evergreens, so the dark blue Saab was not very visible from within the lot, and impossible to see from the road. The lot was still empty. I put my bare feet against the dash, so i was still sitting in the seat, but in more of a squatting position. With legs drawn up close to my head, I could more easily have fun. In this position, I was startled by how close my dick was to my face. Mere centimeters separated my mouth and the one-eyed monster. I stuck my tongue out, and flicked a pearly glob of precum from the tip. The sweetness mixed with spit as I leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on the slit, letting the slick lube sneak past my lips. I made out with the very tip as the juice oozed down toward my wildly pumping hand. Then, repositioning, I pulled my arms inside the bend of my legs, and my dick smacked my chin. It had never been that close in this position. It opened new doors, new possibilities flooded my mind as I quickly kissed my dick. With my hands wrapped around my ankles, I stuck my tongue out and met the ridge, and pushed it with my tongue so I could wrap my mouth around the red pulsing cockhead.

Without struggling, my cockhead jumped into my mouth, and I laughed at the ease I could do this. I methodically circled my head with my tongue, breathing gently through my nose. Then my lips joined in. I worked them down my shaft and started really swallowing it's length, quickly pulling half of my cock into the hot wet hole of my mouth. The fleshy mass pushed down on my tongue, and made the circles tighter. The gentle scraping of my teeth fired my desire to take more of my dick. The ridges sliding past my lips throbbed as my cockhead found the entrance to my throat. I took a deep breath and plunged past the halfway mark of my shaft, sucking harder with each inch i pulled in. Then, mouth full with 6 inches of my cock, I bobbed up and down just like a real blow job. The feeling was unreal as my long, fat dick plunged my mouth and spread my lips. I slid into my own throat. The wet, squelching sounds filled the car and overtook the throbbing bass. Then, I went in time to the music, pulling up on the offbeat, and plunging six inches down on my shaft with the pounding bass drum. Dancing with myself always pushed the orgasm closer. Then, the long electronic song would end, and I slowly pulled off of my dick, sucking hard as it escaped. Taking my feet off the dash, and relaxing, leaning into the seat, I looked out the window. It was far to steamy to see through, so i wiped it off. My hand continued to massage my hard swollen shaft. There was a car at the far end of the parking lot.

Slowly massaging my shaft, keeping it hard, I wiped off the window more. The car was unfamiliar so I decided to continue. I wrapped one of my socks into a tight little ball and stuck it between my dick and stomach, to draw it away from my body some. Positioning myself in a ball was making my leg cramp, so I put them straight to the floor of the car. Pushing against the floor, and tucking my hands under my butt, I lifted my hips and well-loved cock towards my face. I bent down and swallowed my dick. I needed to hurry. I bobbed my head very fast, twirling my tongue manically around the voluminously leaking slit on the upstrokes, and pressing it against the hard ridges on the top of my dick with every downstroke. Then I felt the hot, boiling climax building in my balls. Grabbing them from under my thigh and gently pumping them brought it on quick. A floodgate was opening at the base of my shaft. My balls pulsed in my hand and pulled towards my shaft. Then it happened. My dick jumped wildly in my mouth, the shaft beating spreading my already strained lips, before I felt the powerful spray of jizz hit my throat. With cock-shaft filling my mouth, the spunk didn't have very far to go to flood my throat. I started swallowing each and every drop of the juice, tasting only the sweaty wet length of my cock. The second blast was the biggest, and I struggled to pull it down, and slurped against my shaft as it came. Then, a titanic spasm shook my mouth as a huge dollop oozed from my slit. My cockhead flared inside my throat and filled the space entirely. I sucked the last drops with all my might before pulling my softening dick from my mouth. I leaned back in the passenger seat, savoring the sweet cum lingering in my mouth, intensely satisfied. I was convinced there was no better feeling I could enjoy.

After a few moments spent in jello-like bliss I looked out the window. The car was still there, and had not moved. I got out of the car and stepped around to the driver's side. Whoever was at the park had not seen me but probably suspected something strange. I could see a huddled mass inside of the car, but could not tell if they were watching me. I pulled my 7-inch soft dick out of my pants and took a piss, watching the other car; they still did not see me. Just to entice them, if they were watching, I stood behind the hood so they could see. When I was done, I got in the car and took off. That was not the first time I practiced selfsucking, and it certainly was not the last.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here is more of the story. Enjoy!

Chapter 2
Selfsucking was not something I did all the time. I had a regular social life, and could, really, pull myself away from my dick. But it was always tempting. There were plenty of other thoughts, ideas, and fantasies passing through my mind, but the possibility of "sucking my own dick" was always an undercurrent. It was a constant thing, and sometimes I had to really suppress the desire to blurt out "I sucked my own dick during passing period!" when called on to answer a question, or "I want to blow myself for two hours this afternoon." It became a huge mental distraction, more than a physical one.

Now finally at college, and living away from my parents, I had plenty of time to myself. But, I also had plenty of time to distract myself with other activities like getting drunk with friends, and smoking too much pot, and fucking my girlfriend at her friend's if she visited for the weekend. Given these new-found hobbies, time spent with my dick had dropped off. It had not stopped, but grown infrequent. It was nearly December, and I had enjoyed my mouth only four times that semester - which was far below my average. Before arriving at college it had been a weekly, if not every-other-day, experience. I cut-back without intending to. The week before leaving for school, I planned to do it daily, if possible. But, having a roommate did not factor into this plan.

Sean was an architecture major, and monopolized an entire third of our dorm for his draft table and associated supplies. He was there constantly. Every time I returned from class, he was at the table drafting plans, or working on intense calculus problems while his shit music played. Sean was a good roommate, but in the room far too often. Once I had blown myself while standing in the showers, the water steaming up the whole communal bathroom, and cascading over my shoulders while I plunged my mouth, and two other times had been in a bathroom between classes. These events were performed out of necessity, out of sheer horn-itude, since I barely even had time to jerk-off. So, I'd only enjoyed one full night of pleasure that whole semester, while Sean was out with friends.

I was sexually frustrated. I had grown quite attached to selfsucking, and thoroughly appreciated doing it. Even though I was regularly having sex with my girlfriend, it felt as though a piece were missing. One snowy Friday night after lab, I arrived back to an empty dorm room. I text Sean:

me: yo, where are you tonight?
Sean: At a party! come join
Right, I was about to skip out on my first night alone in a month. Me: I'm just going to relax and go to bed early. Coming back tonight?
Sean: Nah, going to Tasha's for the night.

My opportunity had finally presented itself. I had the whole night alone, and could spend it with my dick firmly between my lips. I went to the window, and pulled the heavy grey curtains shut. Then, standing in the middle of the room, I stripped and tossed my clothes into the laundry basket at the foot of the bed. I turned to look at my reflection in the full-length mirror. My long, dark blonde hair was pulled into a loose bun at the base of my neck. I undid the bun, and let my hair fall. Yeah, I was kind of a hippie at the time. I brought one hand to the gentle line of my pectorals, and traced the muscle from armpit to sternum, then up to clavicles and over trapezium. I ran both hands over my pecs, gently grazing my nipples, and further down to my abs. I was no Adonis, but had definition from years of yoga and biking. I traced the subtle outlines of my six-pack, my hands exploring the gentle ridges and valleys on the way to my ab-cut. It was the most defined part of my body, and stood out from my hips and upper thighs by at least a centimeter. With both hands placed lightly at my waist, I followed the rise down towards my hips, feeling the hard wall between my hip and upper quads. I followed it all the way down and into my crotch, and cupped my soft, heavy package in both hands. I gazed into the mirror, into my own hazel eyes. Then, down at my reflected hairless chest, pecs rising and falling with every gentle breath, and abs tensing and releasing. I flexed, bringing my right hand to them, feeling the prominent, yet shallow valleys. In my left hand were my loose ping-pong sized nuts. I followed the trail of blonde hair from my belly button to my pubes with my right, and finally onto my dick.

Still flaccid, it hung straight down between my nuts and past their hefty weight. Taking the fleshy hot mass in my right hand, and gently tugging it, feeling the shaft stretch and elongate slightly sent shivers down my spine. I dropped it with a soft plop against my left hand. I lowered my hands and stepped away from the mirror. I stared at the reflection of my huge, swinging dick. It was easily over 6 inches completely soft, and was framed by my low, ample balls. I twisted my hips from side to side, and watched as my dick swung back and forth, nearly hitting my iliac crest with each sideways motion. I became entranced watching the foot-wide arc. It started getting hard. I stood perfectly still watching it grow longer, fatter and more veiny, until it began rising from my nuts. I brought my hands back to my stomach and ran them up and down, playing my abs like a washboard. I closed my eyes, imagining what would come next, the intense pleasure I would perform on myself, and the load I would feel on my tongue. Holding my pecs, I slowly began to rock back and forth. With every forward thrust, my dick smacked my lower abdomen, and with every reverse motion flung against my balls. I opened my eyes a few moments later and stared into the mirror. I was now fully hard. My cock pointed straight out from a tidy clump of light brown pubes, trimmed so condoms wouldn't snag, nor hair get in my (or my girlfriend's) mouth. The reflection of my dick pulsed with every heartbeat. It got a little more plump with every thump. I grasped my shaft.

I put my right hand flush against my pubic bone, and wrapped my fingers around the mass of hard flesh. My fingers could not touch. I placed my left hand directly on top of right, and still, shaft was exposed. I took my right hand away and placed it on top of my left, which left my tip poking through. I felt a flush of excitement. Somehow, my dick had grown. Tearing myself away from the mirror, while still stroking my thick shaft, I looked for a ruler. I pulled one from the top drawer of Sean's desk and returned to the mirror. The veins running up my shaft pulsed in my hand as I lay the ruler on top of my cock. The ruler rested on its flat edge along the top of my shaft, and flesh still peeked out on either side. I pressed the clear plastic gently into my pubic bone, and let out a small gasp as the head of my dick squeaked past 9 inches. My dick had not grown for two years, and I believed a solid 8-incher would sprout from my crotch for the remainder of life. The new growth happened only this first semester at school, nearly 3/4 of an inch and I had not noticed. I was elated at the new possibilities. I set the ruler down by the sink. Wrapping both hands around my shaft, I worked them slowly up and down. The inner ridges of my cock slid between my fingers, the warm mass feeling like it could burst through my tight grip. I watched as a drop of precum oozed out of my long slit, then worked it into my shaft. I rarely used lube because of how much precum I produced. Even then, there was usually spit on my dick.

I sat down on the edge of the counter, with my legs straight out in front of me. I admired the way my legs flexed in the mirror, the veins coursing against my calf muscles and up my defined quads. Leaning against the vanity mirror, hair falling over my shoulders, chest beginning to glisten, two hands on mammoth dick meat, I was in heaven. I admired my reflection. With every in breath there was a slight rippling at the bottom of my pecs, and extending down my abs, nearly down to the hard V-shape of my torso. Every exhale caused my abs to flex and become momentarily chiseled like a Roman statue. I pulled my left hand away from my pulsing cock, and rubbed my stomach, then chest. A misty layer of sweat covered my body. I worked my right hand furiously, feeling the precum sneak out, and slide over the blur of my hand, massaging it into my long shaft. My toes curled.

It was time for the first lick. I placed my left hand under my thigh, and squeezed the base of my cock tight, trying hard to make my middle finger and thumb meet. The tip inflated slightly. I bent down and lightly twirled my tongue in a quick circle around the ridge of my helmet-head. I eyed myself in the mirror while licking the flare of my glans up and down until a drop of pre came forth. I pressed my tongue hard against the spongy surface, and flicked the precum into my mouth with a gentle kiss. Sitting up, and again leaning against the cool vanity mirror, I sighed. It had never been so easy to lick my own cock. Easy as tying my shoes, I could lean over and thoroughly lick the head. Relaxing my arms, I bent forward to see if I could reach without added tension. Sure enough, my dick brushed my lips. I stretched down and forward towards the ground and my feet. My cock pressed through my lips of its own volition. I obliged my cock and opened my mouth.

Precum slowly leaked as I pressed the head further into my mouth. It tasted surprisingly sweet. The ridge gliding against my tongue felt so sensitive, and every time I pressed against it I felt another drop of pre slide onto my tongue. I spread my lips to let it slip out and down my shaft: sliding my tongue sideways, across the tip to work the juice down, and letting it flow across my bottom lip towards my pubes. I was still in a half-standing position, my firm ass against the counter, with my hands holding tight onto my ankles. I looked sideways in the mirror. I was entranced at my lips pursed around cockhead, fully disappeared into my mouth along with the top inch or two of shaft. I looked stretched-out, but felt incredibly relaxed. I suckled gently on the sensitive tip, slowly circling the ridges and loose circumcision with my tongue. A steady flow of precum melted onto my tongue like a dripping popsicle.

By breathing through my nose, I stayed down for as long as I wanted. I tried hard to keep my head still, and fought the urge to swallow more and more shaft, because I wanted this to last all night. Stealing sideways glances into the mirror nearly made me burst, and I stopped the ceaseless tongue swirls as I caught my breath. I reseted with my cock disappearing into my mouth. Pulling my hands away from my ankles, and placing them under my thighs, caused my pelvis to push up and out. My dick pressed it's way another inch into my mouth. I laughed. The muffled vibrations buzzed through my throbbing meat, and tingled the base of my shaft. A hot, wet rope of thick saliva and gooey precum glided down my shaft, and I stared, mystified, as it went towards my balls. I caught it in my palm and rubbed it all over them, testing the weight and gently squeezing them, then my right hand came to my shaft. I sat there, dick resting in my mouth, enjoying the pulse against my tongue, while slowly stroking to stay fully hard. Then with a slurp, I stood up and stretched my arms over my head to touch the ceiling.

It was nearly midnight, but it felt like I had just begun. I realized how thirsty I had become, and gathered change to get a juice from the basement vending machine. I quickly pulled on sweats and a t-shirt, and left the dorm room. It was quiet for a Friday, so most kids must have been out partying. The lights were off in the basement, so I fumbled for the switch. I got an OJ, and returned to the steps. My stiffy had not deflated one iota, and I lazily rubbed it through my sweats, thinking of completion as it strained against my hip. I opened the door, and was practically naked by the time it shut. I plopped down on the bed, extending my body and stretching. I took a long pull from the OJ, then ran my hands down my lithe, defined body. I left the light on in order to admire my long cock. Wrapping both hands around my shaft, I went back at it. I was really working up a lot of precum, my hands making squelching sounds as they slipped up and down. I didn't even hear the door open.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Holy shit dude!" was the first thing that alerted me to the presence of another human.

I was definitely caught red-handed. Naked on top of my bedspread, with a raging 9-inch boner, and hands both very much occupied, there was no way I could escape the situation, "I thought you were at Tasha's?" I released my cock and stared into the face of my roommate, clearly bleary-eyed and intoxicated.

He threw a hand in front of his face, "she told me I was too drunk to stay," Sean was wobbling on his feet. He turned away and began removing his coat and hat, tossing them haphazardly on his desk chair. "I see you're having fun."

I was paralyzed in the shock of being discovered. "Well, I was trying." Until you showed up, I was. I would have had a lot of fun.

He was now stripping down to his boxers, "don't let me stop you, do it if you got to." Sean was sporting an obvious bone, it pressed against his button-fly boxers, and there was a small stain at the very apex of the tent. "I have major blue balls, so, yeah."

"Are you serious? You don't mind if I continue?"

He collapsed into bed and began struggling with the button on his boxers, "I'm going to…so you can to." He added with a grunt as he finally mastered the button, and reached his hand inside.

I placed my hand back around my erection, and re-ordered my focus. Looked as though I would never get time alone. I was working my right hand up and down, and massaging my nuts with my left. I glanced over at Sean to see him furiously working his shaft, with his eyes on me. "Like what you see?"

"Damn, Silas, you must have a ten-inch prick. I didn't realize you were packing." He said, reaching for his computer.

Thanks for the flattery, but it wasn't needed. I smiled, remembering Sean's ruler, "only a bit over nine," I stated with a flushing of pride. I noted Sean's own thick six-and-a-half inch uncut cock. "It's kind of excessive."

"I'm sure you're girlfriend likes it," he slurred "I can only imagine what I'd do with a dick like that." He was holding his in one hand and searching for porn on his computer with the other.

"Well thanks." I said, stealing a glance across the room. Sean was intently focused on the screen. Sexuality and always been a spectrum to me, so if he got off on masturbating with a friend, I could not judge. I wrapped both hands around my shaft and began to jerk-off as furiously as he was, pounding my long cock in rhythm with the squeaking of bedsprings from across the room. I had never compared my cock with other guys; but I knew I had something big from the way others spoke about theirs. Sean was the first erect, throbbing dick I had seen outside of porn. Throughout the next few minutes I peeked at Sean a few times. "What are you watching?"

He reached down next to his bed for a cable, and plugged it into the computer, "this." He turned the TV on. An amateur video of a couple fucking in a bedroom filled the screen.

"That's pretty hot," I said, and refocused on the TV. Then, I realized Sean was paying more attention to me than the video. He was practically staring at my dick, nearly drooling as I throttled myself up and down.

"You are hung like a fucking horse, bro."

I laughed. "Don't know about that, but thanks." I was seized by an insane idea. If I had not been blowing myself for more than an hour before he walked in, if Sean was not so interested in my dick, I would never have thought it. But, I had been so damn horny for weeks that I floated an idea in his direction, "do you want to see a neat trick?"

Sean looked away from the screen and at me, his eyes glistening with liquor, "definitely." He sat up in bed and turned towards me, his hand still working his fat dick.

"Get ready then." I rotated around so my legs hung off the bed, and stretched my arms over my head, leaning from side to side. I reached down and grabbed the bed frame. Here goes nothing, I thought. Without any introduction, I bent forward and gave my cock the longest lick yet that semester. I stuck my tongue out and hit the halfway point of shaft, and gave it a wet, lingering stroke to the slit of my dick, where I pursed my lips and sucked a huge dollop of precum out. Immediately, I formed a tight ring and plunged my head down, my thick cock pressing against my cheek, causing it to bulge out. I bobbed my head up and down a few times, to really give Sean the idea of what I was doing, so he could see my dick moving in and out of my mouth. Then, I extracted it with a pop and opened my mouth wide, placing it firmly against my tongue. I moved it back and forth, showing Sean that it really was in my mouth, then started rocking my hips back and forth so I was fucking my own face. Half of my shaft was sliding in and out of my mouth.

"I thought that was fucking impossible!" He said, awestruck.

I gripped the base of my shaft and sucked my way to the top, practically flinging my dick out when I got to the head. "No, It's very possible." I looked at Sean, his chin practically on his chest in amazement. I watched him in silence for a moment. He had stopped jerking off, but his dick still throbbed in his hand. "Best feeling in the world."

He regained his composure, "that was amazing! Can't believe I just saw that." Sean shut his computer and jumped unsteadily off the bed.

I leaned down once again and kissed the head of my throbbing, pink cockhead. "You better believe it." Suddenly, he was next to me, all traces of his usual self-conciousness evaporated.

"I want to see you cum from that," he said in an almost whisper.

I wasn't opposed, but this was an entirely new experience for me as well. I had been selfsucking for years, yet no one knew of my talent. No one, besides my girlfriend, even knew what I had between my legs. I just discovered a geyser of exhibitionism within myself I had no awareness of until that moment. I wanted to show off, I needed to. "Enjoy the show, then." I kicked the desk chair in front of me, so it was facing my crotch and motioned for Sean to sit down. He would look up into my face, being fucked by my own dick. So as he went to the chair, I reached down to re-grip the bed frame, and took my cock in once more. It was hot, even in my mouth, and there was a healthy amount of pre adhered to the tip. I swirled my tongue quickly to coat my shaft and let my spit ooze down. Quickly, four inches of dick filled my mouth and I was in heaven. I slowly moved my head up and down, slurping and sucking as I warmed up. More and more filled my mouth, and it began pressing down into my throat. I started humming. Below me, Sean fapped wildly. I had always been interested in dicks, but this was the first time I had seen another guy's in action. Something was so arousing, so hedonistic about seeing another turgid cock at work. My humming became high-pitched as my cock entered my throat. This was the first time I realized I had little to no gag reflex, with the tip of my cock slowly easing past my tonsils. I was breathing heavily through my nose. Sean was leaned over, and craning his face up to the base of my cock to get a closer look. "Holy Fuck, this is so sexy." I winked at him and closed my eyes. It was weird to be staring him in the face while sucking myself off. Besides, I could concentrate on the sensations better with my eyes closed.

I took my hand from the bed frame and began to squeeze and pump my balls. I was close. I could feel my lips spreading further and further apart, and my dick throbbing more strongly. Pre was flowing down my shaft and into my throat in an uninterrupted stream. I breathed very heavily, and sweat dripped from my forehead onto the floor between Sean and I. Then it happened.

I opened my eyes to see Sean leaned back in the chair, moaning, his eyes plastered to the sight of my nine-inch dick disappearing into my mouth. More than anything, his moans did it. Steaming gooey jets emptied into my throat and desperately, I tried to swallow them, the contractions of my throat tightening around my enflamed cock, their rhythms sending me onto a brand new plateau of ecstasy. I pulled out slightly, as hot ropes of jizz splattered my tongue, and streamed from the corners of my mouth. Below, Sean began to cum, soupy white dribbles leaking onto his flat stomach. I watched his body jerk and listened to his sighs as the last of my load made its way down my shaft. With my cockhead still in my mouth, I grabbed my shaft and slowly squeezed the final viscous globs from the tip of my softening cock, and into my mouth. I looked at Sean, and stuck my tongue out, showing him the white pool of juice there. Then I swallowed it.

"I see why you wanted to be alone tonight," he said, then stood up and clapped me on the shoulder. "Congratulations, man." He went to the sink.

"We should figure out a system, so you don't come in and find me doing that." I thought of what would be discrete enough, "if I ever text you the word popsicle, don't come back for an hour."

"You got it buddy," he said returning to his bed and flicking off the light. Then through the dark, "but I may come running then."

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
New story part, comment if you please!!

Part 3
Finals were approaching, and after studying there was little else I wanted to do but hole up in my room and practice autofellatio. But the timing was wrong. After the Friday night Sean came back to the dorm drunk, I became more brazen. The experience lit a fire in me, which could only be quenched through selfsucking. It was not my habit to wake up early, but that next week, I began waking when Sean left for his eight a.m. class. I stole an hour before he returned with breakfast, and I left for my nine-thirty across campus. Jumping out of bed as the door shut behind him, I locked the deadbolt and security slide, then slipped the gym shorts I wore to bed to the floor. My morning wood sprang up, needing attention and I was so ready to give it. For about ten minutes I stretched, extending my arms and rotating my shoulders, then reached down to grab my toes. I rotated my torso with my legs spread, then swan dove to place my hands flat on the floor. After a few sun-salutations, I lay back down with my cock twitching, and pointing directly at the ceiling. I was ready to go.

With a pillow under my head, I flipped my legs back and settled my feet flat against the wall at the head of the bed. In this position, my throbbing dick rested against my cheek. I placed my right hand firmly on the small of my back, and reached through the window between my thighs and chest with my left to adjust my dick. I rubbed it against my forehead, and nose, and gently smacked my cheeks with it, fully awakening the engorged mass. After licking my lips, I slid my cockhead back and forth along their slick lines, wetting my shaft and tasting the day's first precum. Then, I opened my mouth wide and swallowed half of my cock. There was no struggle in this position. Half of my cock simply rested inside my mouth, and I didn't need to do any work. I breathed easily, and could have fallen back asleep if I really wanted to.

Instead, I placed both arms flat on the bed, and really sucked on my dick. I worked my lips up and down the shaft, taking every drop of precum into my throat, and feeling my orgasm quickly building. The tanginess of unwashed shaft filled my mouth, and my teeth grazed the ridges. I lolled my tongue slowly around, exploring every square inch, following the pulsing lines of veins, and pressing on them. Slurping those large amounts of saliva made me suck myself further and further in. I walked my feet down the wall behind my head, and gained another two inches of cock in my mouth. My entire body buzzed and tingled, my dick turning into a pleasure magnet. My lips were strained and spread, my throat beggining to feel full. I brought a hand to my face, and made a tight ring with my fingers, flush to my lips, and extracted my cock.

I released it slowly, savoring the weak vacuum of my mouth, and the smooth cock skin on my tongue. When the tip was the only bit left, I spun my tongue as fast as I could around it, encircling it with wetness. I pulled it out all the way and licked from the inside of my slit, down the sensitive underside, to my hand. I easily got six inches in, and often more, in that position. I moved my hand and continued licking towards the base of my cock. My balls filled my field of view as I pushed my dick closer to my stomach, and gave my sack a good lapping before nibbling and sucking each nut into my mouth. If I didn't jump the gun, and spray all over my chest and stomach at that moment, I grabbed the base of my dick. Guiding it back to my hungry hole, I nestled the tip and maybe top inch in my mouth, and jerked off like that, sucking hard on the bit inside my mouth. I gave a new meaning to breakfast in bed. Julia usually text me around then.

Julia: good morning sweetie :)
As my orgasm subsided, and cum lingered in my mouth, I answered Julia. Me: Good morning! Did you sleep well? Her morning could not have been eventful as mine, and I ached to tell her of my physical talent.

She was always quick with a response, Julia: Well, I had a dirty dream…and I really want to see you now.

I needed a shower, and to brush my teeth specifically. I gathered supplies into my shower caddy and wrapped a towel around my waist. I left the dorm room and went to the bathroom. Beneath the towel, I was still sporting a thick bone, and it rubbed against the fabric with every step. Me: Well, I can definitely come up this weekend!

The bathroom was steamed up this morning, and the sound of running water filled the space. I had never been in there while it was packed. I went to the last shower in the row of stalls, and shut the door behind me. I stripped off the towel and hung it against the divider. I was still so horny, and my dick jumped from its confines. I reached down and tugged it a few times while I turned the shower on. My phone buzzed.

I opened the message to see a pic of Julia lying naked in bed, with the sheets resting above her mons. Her hand disappeared below the covers. Julia's soft, flat stomach had a tattoo of a seven-petaled flower etched onto her solar plexus, right at the bottom of her cleavage. With one hand diddling her hole, and one above taking the selfie, Julia's size-C tits were pressed together. Her nipples were visibly stiff. Her eyes were half-closed, and she bit her lip. Julia: Please come now!

Steam rose from the shower. I opened the camera app, and reached down to my perpetual hard-on, snapping a picture of my body in profile, with my dick filling the bottom of the frame. I sent it to Julia, Me: Soon as class is over ;p and i have something to show you.

Time was running out before I could get to class. So I showered very quickly and hurried back to my room, brushing my teeth as I walked down the hallway, removing my intense dick breath. I changed very quickly while swishing mouthwash back and forth. I left just in time for class. I was distracted all day by thoughts of Julia, and her perfect round tits. I stole quick glances at the picture throughout the day, anticipating seeing her that night, eating her out, pressing my hard cock into her wet hole. I thought about showing her my talent. What she would think, and how she would react. I left campus and sped towards the interstate immediately after my last class. 30 minutes later I was parked outside of her dorm.

Julia came to the door in a pair of low-slung jeans and a hoodie. It was not a sexy outfit, but the stirrings of an erection filled my pants. We embraced, and I leaned down to kiss her on the lips, "I've been so excited to see you this week." I said, as our lips parted.

She grabbed my hand and led the way to the elevator, "me too," the doors shut behind us, "honestly, I've been so horny this week. Don't know what got into me." She said, looking up into my face. We locked lips and made out as the elevator rose ten stories. On her floor, everyone's doors were open, but it was bizarrely quiet.

"It's like you live in the honors dorm," I said.

"Everyone's studying for finals." She pulled me purposefully towards her door. "But Samantha went to her parent's for the weekend to nun-out, I guess."

We entered her room, and I tossed my backpack onto a chair. With the door shut, she threw her arms around my neck, and I grabbed her round ass. Her breath was heavy against my cheek. I picked Julia up and carried her to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed, and I stood between her thighs, making out hard. Our hands went to each other's waists. I snuck my hand under the hoodie. Her skin was warm and flushed as I traced the inward curve of her hip up to the base of her breast. I cupped it and gently wiggled her nipple with my thumb, "I see you didn't bother wearing a bra today," I breathed into her mouth.

Her hand was running up and down my abs, "I just stayed in and studied." She sighed heavily as my thumb played. "I want to be naked with you right now, Sy."

I pulled the hoodie over her head, and took a step back to remove my shirt. Julia's dark brown hair cascaded over her shoulders, and covered the very top of her round, perfect breasts. A metallic necklace hung in her cleavage, the charm disappearing between two voluptuous mounds. Even her tattoo was obscured by them. Her stomach was flat and taught, "you are fucking beautiful."

She ran her hands around to the small of my back, and slipped them into my back pockets, pulling me close again, "well thanks, Mr. Handsome."

I ran my large hands up her thighs and undid the button to her jeans, slowly unzipping them. I could feel heat coming through the fly. Putting the heel of my hand to her panties, I felt a hint of thick moisture. I applied the slightest pressure and she squirmed beneath it. Now, her hand was at my belt buckle, methodically unclasping it. I slipped my middle finger through the side of her panties, and began skimming my finger around, exploring the wet folds. Her sighs fell on my neck as she undid the zipper.

She practically ripped my jeans down from my hips, so I stepped away again, and starring into her golden eyes, stripped them off. Her hand immediately went to my cock-ridge, plastered to my hip with a growing dark spot at the tip. She ran her hand up and down the ridge a few times, kissing my pecs as I continued circling her lips with my finger. Julia then pulled my cock over the top of my boxer-briefs. I looked down into her face, and we kissed again. She broke it first, and quickly put her mouth to my dick. She kissed the very tip of it, then sucked it in, holding the base as tight as she could, hopelessly trying to encircle it with her hand. She had grown into an amazing cocksucker, with all the practice we had together. I really appreciated her efforts, and appreciated even more experiencing her able tongue and plump lips, while I relaxed entirely and fell into pleasure. She then cupped my balls and tried to swallow more, which I knew would be impossible. After about five minutes, I cradled her cheek and took her mouth away from my dick. I kneeled down, where we were at about eye-level, and kissed her hard on the mouth. The familiar taste of my own cock perfumed her breath.

I pushed her shoulders down onto the bed and put my face to the pillows of her big tits. I kissed them, and tongued her nipples, flicking them and circling them quickly, gently sucking them until they were stiff. I enjoyed them growing between my lips. I cradled one breast while sucking on the other, then eased my kisses down, past her tattoo, over her stomach, and down to her wet hole. I licked my tongue slowly, deliberately, enticingly up and down her clit, feeling the little mass get a bit bigger. Julia was already very wet, even as my tongue went between her labia, circling her hole, I could tell she was ready and wanting more. She ground her pelvis into my mouth, as her juice leaked down my chin and neck. She began to moan.

"Oooohh, Silas, please just fuck me." I twirled my tongue slowly around her hole, speeding up and sneaking it in a bit with every circle, until I made out with her pussy. "I want you in me now."

I pulled away, "right now?" then went back to lapping the head of her hard clit. I wanted to show her my skill so bad.

"Dammit, yes," she heaved, as her hands wove through my hair and pulled hard at it. I stood up, bent over with my tongue still glued to her hungry hole. I took one hand from her breasts and grabbed my throbbing cock. This would take some effort, I thought, as I pulled my cock towards her pussy and rubbed it between her labia. I slipped the tip in and she shuddered beneath me. My tongue was still at her clit. "What are you doing, come up and kiss me," she said while pulling my hair back. She gasped.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had my cockhead and an inch of shaft inside of her, and was still licking her wildly. She squeezed tight around my head a few times, rhythmically, and moaned. I wondered if she was already cumming. I kissed the very top of the patch of black pubic hair and licked towards her belly button. "Did you not like that?" I pressed a little further into her, and looked up into her eyes.

Her words came out in huffs as I pushed deeper. "It felt amazing." She let out a little grunt. "Can you do it again?"

I had never done anything like this, and wanted to see how much of my dick I could get wet while still eating her out. I reached for the base of my dick, extracting it slightly, "of course," and went down again.

Julia held my hair back as she watched. I leaned over and kissed her clit, easing slowly into her. I could suck my head and two inches of shaft if i stood up straight, so I went slow. I licked fast as I pushed in, feeling her contractions quicken. "Oh my god, this is amazing," she sighed. I pushed further, widening her pussy with every thick centimeter of shaft. "I"m going to cum!" she practically screamed as she began moaning more loudly. I felt rippling wave upon wave squeeze my cock. I wanted to be in her balls-deep as she came, and thrust forward hard, my tongue still glued onto her clit. "fuuuuuuck." She screamed as her hips spasmed and a wave of goo wash down my shaft to coat my balls. I pulled out, my dick dripping with her slick juice, and quickly sucked the tip, sliding my shaft up and down between her labia.

She was staring at me then, "are you…are you sucking your dick?"

I raised my eyes and looked into her face, my lips spread around my thick cockhead. Loudly, ridiculously, I slurped my spit and her sweetness from my throbbing cock. I wanted to cum so badly. "I am." I continued glidding my dick against her lips, and bent over to suck myself once more.

"That is so fucking sexy," she signed, threading her hands through my long hair again, and pushing my head down onto my shaft, "I knew you were flexible but that is insane!" She was still leaking, and it bathed my balls with wetness. I slowly humped her and rocked in and out of my mouth. I was getting about three inches with each thrust. Julia's hands left my head, tickled my shoulders and back, squeezed my biceps and made their way to my cock. "Do you ever make yourself ejaculate?"

My mouth was full of precum as I left my dick, and crawled a little forward to meet her face, her mouth half open anticipating a kiss. Our lips met as her tongue immediately searched my mouth and stole the pre. Cock still in hand, I broke the kiss and slipped into her, "someday I'll show you that."

"I want to…oh fuck, oh god, warn me first, Sy….oh wow."

I let my cock go as I pushed six inches or so steadily into her. I supported myself in a push-up position, and pulled half-way out, "well, consider yourself warned." I wrapped my arms under her, and lifted Julia towards me, pressing deeper and harder. Her back arched dramatically as we both got onto the bed. Her lips squeezed the base of my cock, and her kegels flexed around my tip. I wanted to fuck her so hard, but knew I had to start slow. So I eased almost my entire length out as we readjusted to face the correct way in bed, and then slammed quickly into her. She gasped, and I took her.

Julia's legs were in the air, one leg wrapped around my waist and the other hitting the wall. Our lips smashed together, and tongues swished wildly in and out of each other's mouths. I was still going slowly, working my hips up and down with each thrust, circling when all the way in. She broke the kiss and breathed heavily, nibbling on my trapezoid. I looked own and saw her quivering body gleaming with a fine mist of sweat. Her tits jiggled with every powerful thrust. I sunk deep in and smiled down at her. She was drunk with pleasure. "I want to be on top." She said, resting a heavily-ringed hand on my chest.

We spun around, our bodies stuck together with sweat and lady-cum. I lay back, and raised my knees. She leaned back against them. I ran my hands up Julia's thighs, and held her hips while she rotated on my pelvis. Her tits were huge from underneath, and gently swayed with her motions. She pressed her hands into my chest and started using my dick as her own personal fuck-pole. She ground wildly against me, and bit her lip, her eyes closed tightly, clearly at the height of ecstasy. I slammed in and out of her, and brought my hand to her breast. When I did, the slow leak of her cum began again. I pushed against her breast, and we sat up, both in half cross-legged positions, and leaning back on one hand. We admired each-other's sweaty bodies as I rocked in and out of her.

"You are so sexy," I said as I began kissing her body all over. "Your neck is smooth, your breasts are perfect, your stomach is so soft," I kissed each part in turn, and rubbed her long, sexy legs.

Her arm wrapped tight around my shoulder, she whispered, "you're my mammoth-dicked sex machine," and nibbled my ear gently, "I love your huge cock." Her hot pussy squeezed tight around my shaft, and her body rocked against mine. We began making out again, oscillating against each other, our orgasms building.

Then, my balls tightened and pulled towards my dick. I think it grew half-an-inch inside of Julia. She bit my lip, "I'm going to cum…"

We were smashed together, "ooh fill me up, Sy." She leaned her head back and was trembling, her entire body wracked with pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted. My cock spasmed and throbbed, I rammed uncontrollably into her as I blew. Impossibly, she pushed against me and I was pulled even deeper in. Thank god for birth-control, I thought. Rhythmically, contractions squeezed my cock. Julia screamed, actually wailed in gratification as she came, too. I held her, slowly rocking in and out now, as our cum mingled and leaked out of her body. She leaned against my shoulder, and breathed slowly, deeply. "Julia, that was amazing."

"No, you were." She said with a peck on my forehead. "I"m going to run to the shower, make yourself comfortable." She extracted my nearly-soft dick with a sigh, and hopped off the bed. Wrapping a bath robe around herself, she said, "I want to see that talent again when I come back."

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I lay back into Julia's bed, fully satisfied, yet unsure. Why had I just shown Julia that? Granted, even at the age of 19, I had been selfsucking for awhile. I was really good at it, but was I wrong to share it with my girlfriend? Should I have kept it a secret, pleasurable, amazing masturbatory practice? I was wracked by these guilty thoughts for about ten seconds before concluding that as part of my sex life, I shouldn't feel guilty. It was intensely pleasurable, and Julia had enjoyed the unexpected bonuses. Even Sean had taken envious pleasure from watching me. If every guy could do it, the world would be a much less aggressive and more satisfied place, I thought. My hands roved over my body, and massaged my pecs. My nipples were incredibly sensitive tonight, just grazing them sent shivers down my body. My plump soft dick lay against my hip. I really longed to suck it, to feel the spongy mass inflate in my mouth and taste Julia on it. My fingers traced the outlines of my abs, working down to my cock. I was getting horny again.

My hands found their way to my balls, and gingerly scooped them up. They were heavy in my hand, and incredibly loose. We had made Julia's room quite hot. The curtains were open, and the window was steamed over. Lazily, I massaged my nuts and thought about my favorite activity. I loved having my dick in my mouth. It was so..comforting, not to mention arousing. Would a different dick feel the same way? I started at the thought, which had never crossed my mind. The only time I thought about other dicks was while watching porn, and then it was only a brief rush of excitement in seeing one actually bigger than mine. But, I had been really excited at the way Sean reacted, at his interest in my skill, even by his uncircumcised dick. I think I wanted to jerk him off. I opened my eyes to see that my dick was lengthening and pointing towards my belly button. It throbbed slowly. I went to the foggy window, contemplating whether to shut it or not. The door creaked open behind me.

"MM look at that man ass." Julia cooed behind me. I turned and went to her, stripping off her bathrobe, and kissing her. She was still wet from the shower. "Lay down, you probably need a massage."

I lay down on my stomach, and she straddled my back. I could feel the warmth coming from her crotch while she rubbed my shoulders, and removed the tension from my lower back. "Ugh that feels so good." She worked her hands lower and lower, eventually rubbing my glutes and gently squeezing my balls. My cock grew hard between the bed and my stomach. I was gently humping her sheets.

Julia dismounted. "So, you ready to show me now?" she said with a gentle pat between my shoulder blades.

"Yeah, so ready." I rolled onto my back, and she grabbed my hard cock. "Do you want to hold it for me?" I inched my way to the edge of the bed, and Julia knelt next to me.

"I want to see you cum in your mouth, more than anything."

I looked at her, my mouth probably agape. "Then you can hold it for me."

Leaning over and grasping the bedframe, I took my cockhead in, gently swirling my tongue as usual. The taste of Julia's clear juice adhered to it, and my lingering orgasm was renewed as a drop of precum leaked out. I pulled my mouth off and flicked it with my tongue. Julia pointed my dick straight towards my mouth. Gently, I bit the smooth flesh, "I'm sure you can get more than that in your mouth."

"Is that a challenge?"

She slowly stroked my long shaft, working my spit into a lather, "yes."

I didn't want to put her to shame, but was enticed by her tone, "i can deepthroat myself." Having said that, I had to show her the full extent of my abilities. Jamming both hands under my thighs, and lifting my pelvis, I grasped both butt cheeks. I dove down immediately, taking my helmet, one, two, three, and four inches of shaft into my mouth. By pulling against my butt, another inch snuck past my lips, which hit Julia's hand. My tongue lolled out and I grazed her thumb, aching to take in more. I bobbed my head up and down, never releasing my cock. I sped up, holding my pelvis completely still, head banging manically on my shaft.

Julia removed her hand, and lay her head on my thigh, looking into my eyes as I sucked. Her eyes were full of awe, and something else, though I couldn't discern what. But I was enveloped in the task before me. Spit and precum slid down my shaft and soaked my nuts. The sensation tickled, I watched as the liquid dripped into a growing pool on the floor. It saddened me to waste such a delicious treat. I made two more vertical trips, then from the top, slowly lowered myself as far down as I could go. Julia had her hand on my shoulders, and still looked up at me. Her eyes were hungry. I coughed around my dick and pulled up. "Is that what you wanted to see?" I asked as my cock jumped free.

"I thought you were going to cum?" Julia said, leaning back onto her pillow and closing her eyes.

I laid down next to her, "I will now." I flipped my legs back, settling into my favorite position. She had seen me do this plenty of times before in yoga, but never with dick in my mouth. I was very close to the edge. Taking a deep breath, I popped my cock into my mouth. I sucked hard until my shaft went six, seven, eight inches in. My fat cockhead filled my throat. I could barely breathe. Slurping the last bit in, I kissed my ballsack, the heavy package obscuring my face. Obscene guzzling and gulping sounds filled the room, Julia stared wide-eyed. i came and was choking on the load. I pulled my cock out, spraying half the load onto my tongue. She leaned over and kissed me, taking the load from my tongue. I relaxed my legs and spread out on the bed.

"That was hot, but we really should sleep." She flicked the light off and curled into my crouch.

I slept soundly. When I awoke Julia was gone, there was a note saying she was at a study session. I had to leave for my own school-related events, and she knew it. I text her a goodbye. Me: Sorry i had to go home, can't wait to see you when finals are over ;).

That was the last time I saw Julia for quite some time.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This Story is going to get a lot more gay, just so you all know. Let me know if you all would like to hear about anything specific! enjoy.

Chapter 5
The semester ended two weeks later, and I still had not heard from Julia. After that first weekend with no response, I frequently used the 'popsicle' privileges. I text Sean almost every day after class, and he steered clear of the room for an hour. Even if Julia disregarded me, I could still get amazing head. I ended the semester with a 4.0 GPA, and moved back to my parent's for break.

Thankfully, they lived only 20 minutes away from the campus area, and I could easily escape to my friend's house. If I didn't stay the night, passed out on the couch, I stopped at the park on my way home to blow myself. Over break, I fell into a relaxing routine: waking up around ten, working all afternoon, then smoking pot with my friends at their house, before falling asleep after midnight. The first semester was taxing, and it was nice to get time away from school. It came out that my friend Jimmy's parents would be out of town for the weekend. He would be watching their house, and wanted to give a huge house-party.

It was the middle of December, and snow covered the ground. I got off work around nine o'clock, and went directly to Jimmy's parent's. They lived in a very nice part of town, near the University. A few cars were already parked outside. Lights blazed in the windows, throwing orange light on the cake-icing layers of snow. I came up the front walk and to the door, muffled music greeting me. I knocked and the door swung right open.

Jimmy was tall, like me, and had brown hair. His glasses were slightly askew, "Silas, buddy, what is up?" He went to school out-of-state, and I had not seen him since the end of the summer. He reached a big arm around my shoulders for a hug.

"Oh, not too much, Jimmy! How was the semester?" We walked into the house, arms around each other's shoulders, he filling me in on his life at school. It sounded like he was having just as much fun as me, and doing as well. He pointed out the beer in the fridge. A few bottles of alcohol sat on the counter. "So where's Julia?"

We had been constant companions for two years, and tonight she was not at my side, "I think we broke up, haven't seen her for two weeks."

"That's a bitch, man, I'm sorry. If she shows up, I'll keep her away from you."

I mingled around the party. There were plenty of people I had not seen since the summer after graduation, and a few I saw on the regular. It was nice to have the whole group together. Beer-pong at the granite kitchen island, and everyone was getting drunk. In the basement, people jammed on guitar, bass, piano, and drum set, while others sat around smoking weed. Something was familiar about the scene, but we were all a little bit older, and feigned worldliness. Jimmy and I dominated four rounds of beer-pong, before relinquishing the table. I went into the basement.

A haze of smoke filled the rec. room, where couches sat along the walls. The instruments occupied the center of the huge room, and people rotated in and out, providing vocals, or subbing in on instruments. We had gone to the city's arts magnet school, so it was a creative group. I played the drum set for a long time, and then rapped over a reggae beat. There was always a bowl, or joint going around. I missed Julia, but drowned the feeling in beer.

Everyone was lubricated. The music in the basement became sloppy and loose as we grew more drunk. I sat on the couch between a girl I didn't know, and Jimmy, too drunk to rap intelligibly, or drum in even rhythm; but not gone. It was after midnight, and the party thinned out. Couples formed and went to the upstairs guest rooms, some individuals were passed out on the floor in the basement entertainment room. Jimmy, the girl, and I went upstairs. My feet unsure on the steps as I followed them. My dick jumped at the sight of their swinging hips. I was unsure how to deal with this growing set of feelings. I wanted to suck another dick. I wondered if it was enjoyable to suck another guy, enjoyable as sucking myself off. I had always appreciated the aestheticism of a nude male statue - but now found myself considering what real guys looked like naked, what hung between their thighs, what got them off.

Jimmy swung his arm into my chest at the landing, holding me back from following the random girl to the kitchen, and looked down the steps at me. "She's here." His touch felt correct, something I had always wanted, "do you want to come up?"

I had nothing particular to say to Julia, "I'm not holding any animosity."

We came up into the kitchen, where a few people stood around the island, laughing and continually pouring shots. Julia was among them. I felt her eyes hit me from across the counter. I cut limes, and retrieved salt for the tequila shots. Her eyes were glued on me. Jimmy was talking to her group, as she stood with her arm at the waist of a short, squat, bearded guy. I tried not to care. She whispered something to him, and the guy's eyes flashed towards me while they took a shot. Jimmy busily poured about ten tequila shots, chatting and trying to split Julia's attention. I ignored her. We all took a shot of whiskey, as Julia stared at me over the top of her little glass. I watched a group on the flight of stairs to the upper story, attempting to discreetly make their way into a guest room, halted in their progress. Jimmy chatted with them as we took the tequila fixings downstairs.

I plopped into an over-stuffed chair. There was a couple on the couch, the girl laying her legs across the boys lap, and a few people on the floor. Jimmy and the girl, who I assumed he was trying to get with, squeezed onto the couch. The group were discussing Nietzsche pretentiously. I rolled a joint, dissatisfied and uninterested in their effete statements. We smoked. There was yelling floating over the slow hip-hop in the other room. The voices were bizarrely in time to the beats. I stood up, the party becoming a surreal swirl. I heard my name repeated from the top of the stairs. I went to the bottom. Shadows played nightmarishly on the wall, elongated down the steps.

"Silas doesn't want to see you," it was the voice of my friend, Ryan. He sounded very drunk, "so why don't you just take this ass with you, and leave."

Well, fuck, it was all happening. "Ryan, stop it man, let me talk to her." I tripped up the steps, and bear-ran to the top. Jumping up, I towered over Ryan and Julia. "Hey, where have you been?"

"Well, it was obvious you didn't need me anymore," she was wasted, "I wanted to tell it to your face, twat." Ryan looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"You never got back to me, I still want to be with you."

"More than with your own dick?"

She prodded me in the chest, and I nearly lost my precarious balance on the top step. Thankfully, Ryan caught me and was the only one who heard her say it, "what the fuck, that's why you've been ignoring me?" I grasped for understanding.

"Just leave me alone. We're through, Silas." She raised a hand to smack me, but Ryan stopped her mid-swing. She shook out of his grip, and Ryan tumbled down the steps. I was in stunned silence.

The group on the flight of stairs leaned over the railing to watch the ensuing scuffle. Two guys took advantage of the distraction and ran towards a guest bedroom. Jimmy appeared behind me, stepping over Ryan, "what's going on up here?"

Julia turned and grabbed her purse and coat, and motioned for her friends and the bearded guy, obviously her new boyfriend, to follow. They did. She was fuming and stomped to the front door, "goodnight, assholes." Throwing it open, she shouted over her shoulder, "I hope you fucking love sucking your own cock, Sy." Her group left.

Ominous, nausea-tinged dub bass issued from the basement. No one said a word, no one laughed. Somewhere in the house, a girl moaned in pleasure. The five or six people on the main floor and upstairs balcony stared at me. My two best friends had wide eyes. Jimmy clapped my back, "well congratulations man! Wish I could do that."

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, Julia had one thing right, I did love sucking my own cock. Everyone returned to their own devices, and laughter filed the house again. I leaned against the wall, and sank into a seated position at the top of the stairs. Ryan crawled up next to me as Jimmy went to the kitchen, "I never wanted to say it, but she was too dramatic for you anyway."

Jimmy returned, handing Ryan and I each a beer, and opened his, "Don't tear yourself up man, she was no good."

I took a long pull from the can, feeling that I had lost Julia before her outburst. "Screw it, she can't take a joke." We sat for a moment, enjoying the brews. Around us, the party recovered from the momentary excitement. I wobbled to my feet, "let's get drunk," as though we were all sober. The three of us went to the counter and took a series of shots. No one else was in the kitchen.

Ryan cut the suspended tension after the third vodka shot, "dude, can you really suck your own dick?"

I took a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of coke from the counter, "well, she screamed for a reason, right?" I was about to lose control of a situation.I had failed at keeping my talent secret. I went around the corner of the kitchen, and headed up the stairs. "Let's get in the hot tub." Ryan followed me.

Jimmy smacked his hands on the counter and looked around, everyone was in the basement, "I'll gather the troops."

Ryan and I went into Jimmy's room to get our suits. I set the bottles down on his dresser, and hastily stripped my shirt off, while kicking off my shoes. Ryan had his back to me, and was rummaging in his backpack. I shuffled back and forth, struggling with my belt buckle, "was Julia just really crazy?"

Ryan held his trunks, "I mean, she didn't need to do that in front of everybody."

I pulled my jeans off and stood in my boxer-briefs, presenting myself, "she doesn't know what she's missing." My hand slid against my obliques, and rested on my abs.

Ryan looked me up and down, "you're a good-looking guy."

I took my backpack from Jimmy's bed and extracted my board shorts. I was angry, and somehow relieved I was no longer chained to Julia, though I hadn't realized we were chained together. The weight of the last weeks evaporated, and my chest grew light, I was feeling giddy. Thank you drunk revelations, "and yeah man, I can suck myself off." Our backs turned to each other, Ryan changed as I stripped my underwear off. I reached down and tugged my dick a few times, saying one last goodbye to her in a way.

"Honestly Silas, I'm jealous."

"I'll show you guys tonight, if you want." I couldn't believe my own words, "since it's come up." I stepped into my board shorts, and Ryan and I left the room, bottles in hand. I un-screwed the whiskey and swigged from it while we went downstairs. We passed Jimmy and the girl on our way down.

"Hanna's going to sleep it off, I'll be down in a few minutes." They went into Jimmy's room.

Our gay friends Evan and Ben were in the kitchen. Whoever else had been at the party was passed out in the guest rooms, or on the floor in the basement. One unfortunate soul was sprawled on the couch in the living room, magic marker scrawled over her face, "just the boys tonight?" Ryan asked, going to the glass sliding door. He went to the hot tub and opened it up, turning the jets on. There was a foot of snow blanketing the ground and it was very cold. We held our bodies and shivered, our breath hanging in clouds, mixing with the steam rising from the hot tub. Ryan nimbly jumped over the side and into the tub. "Come on in!"

We climbed into the tub, and each took a corner seat, enjoying the feeling of the jets on our backs. Music sprang out from speakers mounted on the deck, and Jimmy ran outside, practically cannonballing into the hot water. We scooted around and he took the best corner spot. We relaxed and told stories of the semester we just completed. I didn't realize how much I had missed these guys. Underneath the swirling foam, one of them was rubbing my feet with theirs. Ryan was in the corner next to me, Evan sat between us, Jimmy was next to me, so it must have been Ben in the opposite corner from myself. I let him continue sneaking his feet up my legs.

"So, that was pretty standard Julia, earlier," Evan offered when the conversation began to die out.

Now, there was a hand slowly tickling my thigh under the water. "Yeah, apparently I'm the last one to figure out that she's really whack."

"I'm sure you can take care of yourself, though." Jimmy said with a wink. There was a rippling of laughter. "But really, was she baseless?"

I looked around the circle. The hand now rested on my thigh, comfortably close to my crotch. These were the guys I could tell anything, "no, she spoke true." The hand crept across the front of my shorts, squeezing my floating cock, "guess I really fucked it up."

Ben looked right at me from across the tub, the foot rested on my knee, "I'm sure you'll find someone else."

Jimmy and Ryan murmured their agreement. I didn't even know if I wanted another relationship, if I required another needy person in my life. I was rather content in my life the last couple of weeks, and thought it best to continue on the same trajectory. I leaned out of the tub, the foot on my leg jumped off, but the hand slipped further down my thigh. "If it's meant to be it will happen." I grabbed the bottle of whiskey, swigging it before passing the bottle. The hand was now rubbing my cock to erection. We all took large pulls. "So, do you guys want to see what Julia was mad about?"

The hand jerked me slowly, as the guys said yes in unison. I eased out of the tub, and sat on the headrest. My board shorts clung tight to my body, my cockhead and ass clearly visible through the wet nylon. I rubbed my hand over the long snake of my cock, and untied the drawstring. I yanked the velcro open, exposing my pubes, and pulled out my rock-hard cock. The guys stated their approval, not previously knowing I was truly hung. My body was loose from the liquor and the hot tub. I put my hands on my knees, and slowly wrapped them around under my hips, "here we go." My cock shivered, not from cold, but from excitement. I leaned over to poke the tip with my nose, then chin, and then kissed it. I laughed nervously, and riding the whiskey courage, opened my mouth to receive my cock. I wrapped them around the tip, and sucked in the loose skin of my cut. It tasted clean tonight, almost not like dick. Holding it tight in my mouth, sucking hard as it twitched on my tongue, I eased further in with every gulp. I lifted my head, and heard Jimmy whoop, his fist punching the air. I grabbed a handful of shaft and rotated my cock inside my mouth as I pulled free. Then, I stuck my tongue out and slapped my cockhead against it, shaking precum loose and into my mouth. I swallowed it and looked around the tub.

"Don't stop now," Ben said, "let's really see what you can do."

"Yeah, swallow that load!" Jimmy said, clapping.

"Do it," Ryan said in awe.

"Stop it guys, I'm getting horny just watching," Evan said next to me. Both his hands were underwater.

"You guys really want to see that?" I sat holding my pole, ready to get off. So I went for it. I bent back down and could only see Evan, his face practically in my lap. I was sure it was his hand which had rubbed my cock, the same hand now massaging my calf. I spread my mouth wide, with my tongue out, and shook my cock around inside of it, enjoying the warm hard length against my lips, and on my face. I closed my lips, and ran my face around it, sliding my cock against my cheeks, and light stubble of facial hair. I slipped my head against the bridge of my nose, enjoying the smell of my meat. I cracked my lips open, and snuck my tongue out, gliding up and down the top side of my shaft, coating it with saliva. I repeated the process on both sides until my whole cock dripped and glistened. Then, I finally came to the head, and let a long rope of spit fall onto it. I lunged immediately down onto my dick, eyes shut and rolled into the back of my head. It slammed far down into my throat, with how slick I made it. I gasped, mouth flu of cock, feeling another hand on my length. I opened my eyes, and looked down my shaft. Evan was on my left, stroking the bottom of my shaft, Ben sat next to me on the lip of the hot tub, rubbing my thigh and stroking himself. Even Jimmy and Ryan had moved closer.

Jimmy leaned on his elbows against the lip of the tub, craning around Evan, while Ryan jerked off next to Ben. I bobbed my head in time to the electronic music thumping from the speakers. I went down from the left and sucked up to the right. My balls started tightening. So, I pulled slowly off, wanting to hold off my orgasm. My entire cock trembled and vibrated in my mouth, the ridges expanding and pushing on my tongue.

"Fuck you face, bro!"

"I just need a second." I leaned back, relaxing my back. I was feeling spent, from the liquor more than anything. I looked at the veritable forest of hard cocks. That was my real desire.

"Well we should go in and continue this!" Evan said, still stroking my shaft, "If you're down."

Jimmy stood up, he was fully boned, and a disappointingly small tent formed in the front of his board shorts, "you guys can, but I'm going to go up to Hanna. I think the room next to mine is open still." He climbed from the tub, wrapped a towel around himself, and went in.

I throbbed inside Evan's tight grip, and lowered myself for a quick lick up and own my long smooth shaft, "what do you guys think," I briefly sucked the tip, and pulled it out with a crisp pop, "let's go in."

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I didn't skip anything, just mislabeled the different parts! I'm going to post the next part late tonight or tomorrow when it's done