African herb used by african for bigger penis

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
New Guinea = NOT IN AFRICA :eek::biggrin1::wink:

I know that New Guinea is not in Africa dude. And yeah you may be right that it was that particular tribe. Though on pictures they look not exactly like those guys in the documentary.

P.S.:
what definetely gives a harder boner are those described by Pendragon in a very ancient thread. Don't remember the name though.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
As usual another herbal hoax. The only plant derived thing that has actually had any results on any level is Tongkat. The dosage on Tongkat that is required is substantial and so is the cost.

I wish that we could somehow become immune to these reports.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
As usual another herbal hoax. The only plant derived thing that has actually had any results on any level is Tongkat. The dosage on Tongkat that is required is substantial and so is the cost.

I wish that we could somehow become immune to these reports.

no, there are way more herbs out there that do the same thing as tongkat ali. but that's only better blood circulation and a harder boner what's actually "a bigger dick" to some extent for lots of guys. the dick won't get bigger but the erection quality will get better.

(due to the better blood circulation it's believed to be a good support for manual PE)

guyfunza

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Very interesting - thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm sure it's true - you probably read it on the 'net? I am African, and belong to an Afrikan tribe. My father has such a tree near his home. There is an old family recipe to make an extract from this fruit and it really works! If you send me money - US$ will be fine - I can send you a sample. Elephants also eat this fruit - have you seen the size their genitalia?

ohmy66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just read about a herb that increase penis size it's called KIGELIA AFRICANA ,it has been used by afriacn triibes to make their penis bigger .I beleive it works i will try soon

thanks

Of course you could be joking! I doubt that African's would need to use a herb for that purpose. However, the myth (if that is what it is) might have been generated by the fruit of the tree - check it out.

Of course you could be joking! I doubt that African's would need to use a herb for that purpose. However, the myth (if that is what it is) might have been generated by the fruit of the tree - check it out.

I doubt that the OP cares about this thread anymore. 1st post resurrection ftw.