After seeing a guy fill up a shot glass with his semen

morecumpls

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The video is clearly fake, he isn't erect and isn't going through ejaculatory response. It looks hot though.

If we're talking a 40ml shot glass then you can expect someone with monstrously big cumshot to fill it halfway. Most guys with enough edging could probably fill it by a quarter.

i am pretty sure this isn't fake, the guy can just cum a lot and even multiple times, you can see it in his other videos. he also stated that when he was younger he could cum multiple times in a row with ease. and some guys tend to be not fully hard.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am pretty sure this isn't fake, the guy can just cum a lot and even multiple times, you can see it in his other videos. he also stated that when he was younger he could cum multiple times in a row with ease. and some guys tend to be not fully hard.

Do you believe everything guys say?

I'm told that cum makes a great face cream (keeps zits at bay!) and is also a remarkable diet food. Do you believe that as well?

Reactions: wiles57

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
Average is 2-3cc not 10cc. Max we have ever had here is 10 cc professional place. Each spurt is less than 1 cc. The most common shot glass the jigger is 1.5 oz which is about 45 cc a pony is 1/2 oz. about 15cc. There probably is some one some where that can do 15 to 20 cc and fill a pony shot glass. There are obviously amazing cummers, but huge volumes more than 20cc' are probably faked.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I'd be happy to cum a lot. :] I'd enjoy being a one man bukkake squad. D: I always wanted peter north to do some creampies. I'd imagine them to be quite awesome.

I'm probably weird though. I mean thinking back when I was 15 , I imagined fucking my teacher on her desk and and cumming inside her and it just completely overflowing from her pussy all over and down her desk, and I just keep going pumping more and more into her. I just want more cum for I can pump it in and on women. More is better.

I'm quite envious of this guy, but I've noticed my loads have tripled/doubled despite my shitty shitty infrequent diet.

morecumpls

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'd be happy to cum a lot. :] I'd enjoy being a one man bukkake squad. D: I always wanted peter north to do some creampies. I'd imagine them to be quite awesome.

I'm probably weird though. I mean thinking back when I was 15 , I imagined fucking my teacher on her desk and and cumming inside her and it just completely overflowing from her pussy all over and down her desk, and I just keep going pumping more and more into her. I just want more cum for I can pump it in and on women. More is better.

I'm quite envious of this guy, but I've noticed my loads have tripled/doubled despite my shitty shitty infrequent diet.

its not that weird :D i love to see girls' mouths overflowing because of huge cumshots too
your loads have tripled? triple of what? :D

morecumpls

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Your balls do not fill up with cum, no matter how many days you go.

Please go back to basic biology class.

lol true dat. you may get bigger loads if you won't cum for a couple of days, but your balls won't fill up more and more, its either u can cum a lot or u can't :D

gcd2492

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your balls do not fill up with cum, no matter how many days you go.

Please go back to basic biology class.
Just being sarcastic... I figured i didnt cum much but doesnt help i go twice a day...i go 36hrs and i feel i have 4X more... I only wish it would become more and more as the days past...some guys even going twice or more a day just have monster loads which is amazing so jealous

morecumpls

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just being sarcastic... I figured i didnt cum much but doesnt help i go twice a day...i go 36hrs and i feel i have 4X more... I only wish it would become more and more as the days past...some guys even going twice or more a day just have monster loads which is amazing so jealous

indeed there are some guys who can cum multiple times and make a huge mess