Alex Rodriguez (A-Rod)

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I think Alex Rodriguez is the most beautiful man in professional sports. Unfortunately, I think there's some cup action going on in that pic. But he's a big, well-built Latino man, so I imagine he's got a sizeable piece anyway.

Cup or not, I'd still yank it. Damn, did I just say that?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
He certainly has a great ass and body, but I've never been all gaga over his face. Plus, he's an adulterer, which takes away all the good-guy charm that he once had.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you're worried about someone's adultery whom you don't even know, but you're trolling a web site about big dicks...don't you think your high moral tone is a little hypocritical?

Reactions: Vicomontreal5

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
you're worried about someone's adultery whom you don't even know, but you're trolling a web site about big dicks...don't you think your high moral tone is a little hypocritical?
Oh, what the fuck are you talking about? I really don't give two shits that he fucked someone other than his wife, I simply said that it took away from his good-guy charm. Hadn't he and his agent honed this clean-cut, good-guy image over the years? I actually found it amusing and entertaining, because I always knew that he was a scumbag. And you can fuck right off, because adultery and "trolling" a big dick site are hardly the same thing.:rolleyes:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: how right you are....worried about a stranger's adultery.....some people have no lives

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: how right you are....worried about a stranger's adultery.....some people have no lives
And what the fuck are you talking about you little bitch troll from hell? Can't you fuckin' read? Again, I don't give two shits about anyone's adultery, much less A-Rod's. You spend all your time trolling multiple sites under multiple accounts, so it would seem that you're the one who has no life.:rolleyes:

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
And what the fuck are you talking about you little bitch troll from hell? Can't you fuckin' read? Again, I don't give two shits about anyone's adultery, much less A-Rod's. You spend all your time trolling multiple sites under multiple accounts, so it would seem that you're the one who has no life.:rolleyes:

:swordfight:Stop it guys!!!