Allow me to introduce myself...

Random NC Guy

Experimental Member
Media
My name is rNCg. I'm not in NC anymore I am in GA.

I stumbled upon this site from a google search about edging, so I'm mainly on here to get tips about that, but I found myself liking pics, vids, and forum posts, so I guess I'll stay around and see what the site has to offer. I plan on posting pics of myself soon; just haven't got around to it. I'm about 7-7.5" (erect) x ?" it's avg not all that much girth.

Nice meeting you all!

Reactions: ronin001

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I stumbled upon this site from a google search about edging, so I'm mainly on here to get tips about that, but I found myself liking pics, vids, and forum posts, so I guess I'll stay around and see what the site has to offer. I plan on posting pics of myself soon; just haven't got around to it. I'm about 7-7.5" (erect) x ?" it's avg not all that much girth.

Nice meeting you all!

Welcome....hope you enjoy your time in here!

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Nice meeting you all!
When I was 18 I was edged by a real pro and I'll never forget it. Chris, 20